Author Topic: [UNBAN]King_BUS_Of_Godfrey  (Read 2978 times)

Offline BUS_STOP_14

• Knight
  • Renown: 60
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Godfrey
  • Game nicks: King_BUS_Of_Godfrey, BUS_STOP, BUS_HG, King_Richard_Of_Godfrey
[UNBAN]King_BUS_Of_Godfrey
« on: July 15, 2015, 03:50:13 pm »
Playing on a Rageball server about @7am EST. When i joined the server an admin was on and was asking me questions saying "were is your friend." I told the admin that he will be coming soon after 2-3min my friend was here and we started playing. Now as i am i rage very quickly at games but after the admin betting me so many times just got boring and i just wanted to play with my friend. So we tried asking the admin to leave or go spec or even not to use weapons and he decided to move on and do his thing. Which i understand i cant really tell people what to do on a server. After asking nicely i kinda just lost my patience especially when it is like now @8am est after dealing with getting killed left and right i went off on the admin. And started getting accused of leeching. After trying to explain that we where the only ones pretty much on Crpg for NA of course he still wouldnt listen and said we were leeching. After the map changed again still getting accused of leeching i started questioning his adminship and asked of course how long hes been an admin. Told me he didnt need to answer then i know i did the wrong by saying "yea your probs a 12 year old kid that needs to learn to admin" After saying that nothing happened and i got banned. Yea im still salty as shit because it wasnt just a ban from a server it was from the whole NA servers. Al make sure to read the rules and to be better with my rage and being rude to other fellow admins. But other than that....thats it and i will make sure to check up on the rules and to see my side of the wrong and why i was banned.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: [UNBAN]King_BUS_Of_Godfrey
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 03:55:45 pm »

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 05:00:45 pm »
First off, running around w/o a weapon in rageball is okay if I'm not mistaken.  You were not banned for that.  You were also not banned for being insulting.  After your friend joined we played for a bit and I did kill you a lot.  I wasn't going to be on for much longer when you had your meltdown, tried to vote kick me (I guess you're new so you don't know you can't vote kick admins), and then stopped playing and said, "I'm not going to play until you leave."  I repeatedly said, "Sorry but no, that's leeching, you can't do that," to which your replies were nothing but insulting (this isn't enough to get banned) and while you were busy typing you never returned to playing again.

I do distinctly remember saying, "Why are you mouthing off to an admin who just watched you leech?"  To which you continued your tirade (notice how you weren't playing at all while you were insulting me).  There was a brief intermission just before the map switched where you started playing.  Your friend was playing the entire time this was happening.  He didn't get banned.  Your ban, however, was for 24 hours but I am shortening it because this is your first ban, afaik.

Also, I see this is your first post, welcome to cRPG.  Also thanks for being honest about losing your temper.  You'd be amazed how many people post here and never own up to anything.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline BUS_STOP_14

• Knight
  • Renown: 60
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Godfrey
  • Game nicks: King_BUS_Of_Godfrey, BUS_STOP, BUS_HG, King_Richard_Of_Godfrey
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 05:35:08 pm »
First off, running around w/o a weapon in rageball is okay if I'm not mistaken.  You were not banned for that.  You were also not banned for being insulting.  After your friend joined we played for a bit and I did kill you a lot.  I wasn't going to be on for much longer when you had your meltdown, tried to vote kick me (I guess you're new so you don't know you can't vote kick admins), and then stopped playing and said, "I'm not going to play until you leave."  I repeatedly said, "Sorry but no, that's leeching, you can't do that," to which your replies were nothing but insulting (this isn't enough to get banned) and while you were busy typing you never returned to playing again.

I do distinctly remember saying, "Why are you mouthing off to an admin who just watched you leech?"  To which you continued your tirade (notice how you weren't playing at all while you were insulting me).  There was a brief intermission just before the map switched where you started playing.  Your friend was playing the entire time this was happening.  He didn't get banned.  Your ban, however, was for 24 hours but I am shortening it because this is your first ban, afaik.

Also, I see this is your first post, welcome to cRPG.  Also thanks for being honest about losing your temper.  You'd be amazed how many people post here and never own up to anything.

Yea hey sorry for doing that...just lost it cause your to good :( but i mean thank you for shortining the ban. Yea even Vals the guy we were with just told me that i was going to get banned and he warned me so i guess i deserved it. But other than that thanks for bein a fair admin i looked at the rules and understand much more and was wondering since the ban was shortened how long it will be since the one was for 24 hours. but other than that I hope you have a nice day.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 05:43:10 pm by BUS_STOP_14 »

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 05:54:01 pm »
Hey, just wanted to drop by and say this is the wrong section for the NA servers. IIRC there are no more community servers, all ban/unban requests should be posted in the official NA section. Nothing wrong with posting here really, but since most admins are unlikely to look here you might have delay in response.

http://forum.melee.org/na-%28official%29/
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway