Author Topic: [EU] Discussion about admins in EU servers  (Read 526 times)

Offline Riztikhein

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[EU] Discussion about admins in EU servers
« on: June 30, 2015, 07:24:50 pm »
Hello,

First of all I am not sure whether this is right or wrong to post here, but I find this the best place for this, I hope it is the right place and if not then I am sorry. If you find it disturbingly long then well, sh*t, this is a discussion thread, yes?

So recently I got banned in EU DTV server 7 by an admin whose name I do not remember. I got pollbanned because I was said to block the shieldwall. Well I did nothing bad to them that they should have kicked or banned me and the people on the server who wanted to ban me were just a bunch of bigoted lunatics. When I had one time accidentally hit someone, I apologyzed and was not rude. But they said "blablabla you keep fucking up the shieldwall all the time I guess" <--- THAT IS REASON TO GODDAMN BAN ME?!?!?!?!!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL!?!??! I WAS NOT TEAMKILLING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I WAS PLAYING AND HAD A FEW MISTAKES, I THOUGHT BEING A BAD PLAYER WAS ALLOWED HUH.

The situation could have been ended with just talking! Why the f*** do you have to f****** kick or ban all the time? If you say you don't have to and this is voluntary then you are braking common sense rules of kicking/banning!

In NA servers there is NO such problems! People are not kicking and banning all the time!

If you really want to have a strong community for this mod, do not be a bully to members. What ever you do to me for example, this is true. For example, minecraft servers have lost tons of members because of bully admins and idiotic rules restricting freedom of speech!

This is really frustrating, I just want to play on the servers but NO there are always some angry mobs and bully admins who just want to ban or kick you just because they personally do not like you!

P.S. And if you think that it is not normal that I am writing in such a manner like this then well, it is really damn sh***y to be banned and kicked for very small things which could just be talked through! And all because of some power abuse! An admin should not be like "OH YOU DESTROYED ITEM BOX FOR THE FIRST TIME AND YOU DID NOT KNOW IT WAS A BAD THING? WELL USUALLY I BAN FOR THIS AND FOR 1 HOUR BUT I GUESS YOU DESERVE ALMOST 24 HOURS! HAA BURN!!!"

Please give feedback of what you think of this and this situation and if you think I am an idiot. If I see I am an idiot, I will admit it.

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
Re: [EU] Discussion about admins in EU servers
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 07:52:11 pm »
I kicked you once cause you were grieving the shieldwall.
You rejoined later on; were fine a few rounds, but then started just again to fuck up, probably because somebody else took your spot in a shieldwall.

You were warned by me, and banned by the majority of the players playing, it was a justified poll after all.
There is nothing to discuss really, if you do something wrong, pay attention was it was and don't do it again, easy as that.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline Alec

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Caval-reee!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Northumbria
  • Game nicks: Bittersweet
  • IRC nick: Alec
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 08:01:38 pm »
Your ban only lasts 30 minutes - 1 hour though cause it was a pollban. No further comment.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 08:26:34 pm »
+1
Its a 1h ban and you surely are unbanned already.

I believe you will have a lot of fun there if you just keep in mind, that people on DTV are experienced and dont tolerate these somehow "obvious" mistakes like moving out of a shieldwall or luring enemies around the shieldwall. 
Always remember, no falling back from shieldwall if you are staying in there, no bot luring around the shieldwall, no ballista stealing, dont stay behind the slashers or shieldwall in general becase it blockes their hits.
You surely will find into it soon and wont have any problems anymore, you will get into it :)
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Riztikhein

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 09:00:00 pm »
I agree with you, you're right. But banning for this is nonsense. This should only be kick because I just fucked up, I didn't mean to troll or leech and it was obvious I didn't. Or we should ban people for doing mistakes?  :cry:

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 11:02:46 pm »
+1
I agree with you, you're right. But banning for this is nonsense. This should only be kick because I just fucked up, I didn't mean to troll or leech and it was obvious I didn't. Or we should ban people for doing mistakes?  :cry:

Judging from Lame's comment, she has kicked you once before.

The people surely noticed that, and then decided for go for a ban poll to keep you from rejoining for one hour.

DTV is awesome for learning the basics of cRPG and stuff. Almost always helpful people online as well.
But what Cassi said, many of them are also veterans who know exactly what they are doing (Well, most of the time :rolleyes: :wink:)

One slight mistake can mean the team losing the whole map. And since there is a whole lot of experience to gain during the later waves, losing because of someone seemingly intentionally griefing, will make the veterans take measures to prevent further trolling.
They surely did not know that you did not do that stuff on purpose, but apparently having done it twice made them belief it was on purpose.

Cassi listed the most common mistakes:
Luring the bots around the sides of the shieldwall;
Backpaddling from the shieldwall leaving a gap;
Standing right behind the shieldwall blocking their hits

If you avoid doing these above listed things, you should be fine. For any further questions there will definitely be one of the players happy to answer them =)

For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login