Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 125528 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #1185 on: August 04, 2015, 06:32:42 pm »
Oh Heskeytime  :lol:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 06:48:50 pm by njames89 »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: August 04, 2015, 07:00:01 pm »

HATERS ARE MY MOTIVATORS

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #1187 on: August 04, 2015, 08:25:58 pm »
+5
Lol, citing the renown leaderboards as proof that your faction is accomplishing something is pretty sad. It's also especially sad when you cite them and don't even seem to know how they work, or how exactly renown is calculated. That would be like believing that just because you're a high-ranked duelist you are the best player NA.

You can also stop deluding yourselves into thinking that you're the real Americans here. You guys tried to enslave the entire NA map long before EU invaded, making you the traitors here. In the Revolutionary War the Americans had to accept the help of some Frenchies in order to win the war. That is all that the true Muricans are currently doing. The only thing Acre has in common with America is the fact that by pure happenstance it shares a few of the same letters, big whoop.

Also Bryggan, of course Acre is "the most reliable" faction in the HCE. It is merely due to their presence that the entire empire got attacked. No one had any sort of beef with the other factions of it, and that is why they are currently being left alone on the map since their departure.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 09:54:56 pm by Jona »

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #1188 on: August 04, 2015, 09:43:30 pm »
+2

As far as attacking on the map you guys made sure we would have little chance to do that by outnumbering us with sheer player size. If anyone here isn't fighting a war Blackbird it is you...

They aren't germans, they're terrorist, got it.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #1189 on: August 05, 2015, 12:03:28 am »
+2
Lol, citing the renown leaderboards as proof that your faction is accomplishing something is pretty sad. It's also especially sad when you cite them and don't even seem to know how they work, or how exactly renown is calculated. That would be like believing that just because you're a high-ranked duelist you are the best player NA.

You can also stop deluding yourselves into thinking that you're the real Americans here. You guys tried to enslave the entire NA map long before EU invaded, making you the traitors here. In the Revolutionary War the Americans had to accept the help of some Frenchies in order to win the war. That is all that the true Muricans are currently doing. The only thing Acre has in common with America is the fact that by pure happenstance it shares a few of the same letters, big whoop.

Also Bryggan, of course Acre is "the most reliable" faction in the HCE. It is merely due to their presence that the entire empire got attacked. No one had any sort of beef with the other factions of it, and that is why they are currently being left alone on the map since their departure.

HoC complaining about no one doing anything in strat is pretty laughable. Since they've never done anything since like the first 3 weeks. Have you ever even left Sargoth Jona besides to attack Tornkik once? You're almost as bad as the Wardens except at least they attack armies at 3am and then lose them(lol @ plaurgee)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1190 on: August 05, 2015, 12:35:27 am »
now u can make them doing something. If you're inactive you can't hold a fief from now on.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #1191 on: August 05, 2015, 01:51:23 am »
HoC complaining about no one doing anything in strat is pretty laughable. Since they've never done anything since like the first 3 weeks. Have you ever even left Sargoth Jona besides to attack Tornkik once? You're almost as bad as the Wardens except at least they attack armies at 3am and then lose them(lol @ plaurgee)

Reading comprehension, you should practice it. Not once did I mention that the HCE was inactive in that entire tirade. But thanks for bringing that up, since as you said, "HoC is just sitting in their fiefs doing nothing but trading." Sounds kinda familiar, don't it? The only difference between the HCE and HoC is that we're the ones knocking on some people's doors (hint: some people = HCE) while the HCE just sits in their fiefs and answers. It ain't hard to have every member of your massive faction afk in a city and transfer some tickets every now and again. You seem to entirely forget that up until recently HoC was part of the Wardens, and during that time we did plenty (like our early skirmishes with Astralis, teaming up with Black Company to fight against the Squids then Acre, removing MB from the map, among other things). Considering our faction's relatively young age, we've done far more than plenty of others. 12 attacks in 5 weeks ain't at all bad considering the number of active members we've got.

Not sure what you're trying to prove, because yes, I've left Sargoth plenty of times. However I wouldn't be so foolish as to go advertising that fact whenever it does occur, so you can't be blamed for not noticing.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #1192 on: August 05, 2015, 02:41:55 am »
+4
It is stupid to complain about either HCE, HoC or WotN's activity.  I think we all did the same- built our armies til we thought we were strong enough to do some damage with them, then use them til they are dead.  Then start all over again.  The last time I used an army over 1000 troops was against Sungetche castle, and I have had ten battles since then.  We don't have many troops breeders.

And of course we are sitting in our castles.  We were expecting 30-60,000 troops to attack.  When we wear that down to somewhat equal numbers with us, we will counter attack.

And lastly I'm getting tired of being called a Tyrant who wanted to wipe all the other NA factions.  I just wanted to subjugate them all, and lead them not as a cruel dictator, but as a kind father-figure with their best interests at heart.  I wanted to bring in an era of peace and prosperity; where everyone got along, and those who didn't would disappear in the middle of the night.

Is that so wrong?

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: August 05, 2015, 04:31:55 am »
Hey Black Bird your visitor visa has expired.

McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridge Burners
  • Game nicks: Dynamics_BRD
« Reply #1194 on: August 05, 2015, 04:44:34 am »

And lastly I'm getting tired of being called a Tyrant who wanted to wipe all the other NA factions.  I just wanted to subjugate them all, and lead them not as a cruel dictator, but as a kind father-figure with their best interests at heart.  I wanted to bring in an era of peace and prosperity; where everyone got along, and those who didn't would disappear in the middle of the night.

Is that so wrong?
So what you're saying is that you didn't want to wipe all of NA but you wanted to enslave all of NA into being under you forcing everyone to play trade simulator...

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #1195 on: August 05, 2015, 04:45:39 am »
+4
wh yis everyone so mad. lets just drink some more
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #1196 on: August 05, 2015, 04:48:07 am »
+2
So what you're saying is that you didn't want to wipe all of NA but you wanted to enslave all of NA into being under you forcing everyone to play trade simulator...

Silly Dynamics. There's only two kinds of people in strat; Bryggans vassals and Bryggans vassals who dont realize it yet
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 05:29:42 am by King_Tristan_of_Erzoth »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1197 on: August 05, 2015, 06:39:31 am »
+4
Thx for attacking james! In 2 days I'll be in NA again with 2 k troops :)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: August 05, 2015, 07:32:52 am »
Bring them BlackBird we are ready. Your Blitzkrieg will meet its doom in the deserts around Durquba.

You can take solace in knowing we are giving even your invading EU men a good burial.

☩☩☩

Now for your Heskeytime approved chadz mandated American Freedom and Liberty awareness material.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #1199 on: August 05, 2015, 08:51:55 am »
+7
Thx for attacking james! In 2 days I'll be in NA again with 2 k troops :)

That was James 1st ever attack in strat, you took his virginity mate, you should feel proud!  :lol: