Author Topic: Unfair ban  (Read 2317 times)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unfair ban
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2015, 10:09:30 pm »
+2
Tristan was objective to banning you, saying he should didn't want to ban you right before the strat battle, I demanded he do it because of the lolz. Me and sharpe laughed so hard after and good times were had.

thats wot i mean though. its funny. lol so u have a admin admitting he doesnt want to go overboard because it would cost a faction a merc in an upcoming battle tris does the right thing and doesnt ban
( banning right b4 a village battle for breaking a tower they werent going to use in the battle anyway...i cost u, meh, 5 mins maybe? idk how long i was banned for but it was over 5 min, for breaking a tower u started rebuilding again anyways lol )

...then gets talked into it for lols, and it was funny. and thats my point, there is not one na admin that would not use his admin powers for lols. thats y its hilarious that players, especially certain players are admins. ( cutsy rping mmo trolls, thats na's admins ) again, if it was someone else, tris prob wouldnt have been talked into it. cuz it wouldnt have been as funny for him to use his adminship  \ advantageous for his faction.

I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2015, 10:24:17 pm »
Tristan wasn't doing shit last night as an admin; Deploy shields, or whoever the fuck Disgust is, was the only one saying shit.
Here's an example of Tristan keeping up with his "police work" last night...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Classic skooks
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2015, 11:42:27 pm »
thats wot i mean though. its funny. lol so u have a admin admitting he doesnt want to go overboard because it would cost a faction a merc in an upcoming battle tris does the right thing and doesnt ban
( banning right b4 a village battle for breaking a tower they werent going to use in the battle anyway...i cost u, meh, 5 mins maybe? idk how long i was banned for but it was over 5 min, for breaking a tower u started rebuilding again anyways lol )

...then gets talked into it for lols, and it was funny. and thats my point, there is not one na admin that would not use his admin powers for lols. thats y its hilarious that players, especially certain players are admins. ( cutsy rping mmo trolls, thats na's admins ) again, if it was someone else, tris prob wouldnt have been talked into it. cuz it wouldnt have been as funny for him to use his adminship  \ advantageous for his faction.

Wait what, I don't hate you at all Plumbo. I like you. I did not ban anyone for the lulz, if I had known thats why they were complaining I wouldn't have done it. I really only take action if people are complaining. I did check the rosters and didn't see you on them, but you could've been using pseudonyms. Next time message me and say that you're signed up and I'll unban you for the battle.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2015, 09:42:51 pm »
Tristan wasn't doing shit last night as an admin; Deploy shields, or whoever the fuck Disgust is, was the only one saying shit.
Here's an example of Tristan keeping up with his "police work" last night...

Why does everyone think I am Disgust? I have had like 6 different people ask me on steam if he/she was me.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline gallonigher

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Gallonigher
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2015, 10:10:11 pm »
because Disgust routinely pushes "Q S E S"

you can see how that might confuse some people.

myself included...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:16:32 pm by gallonigher »