Author Topic: Ban Turkmen_ONUR_2H  (Read 190 times)

Offline Finse

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Finse, Hated
Ban Turkmen_ONUR_2H
« on: March 03, 2015, 10:52:22 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved - Hated
2. Name of offending character(s) Onur_2H
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible - Just now on eu7
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. - staying AFK over half the time over 2 rounds
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* - No bots to kill so he goes to a corner to leech or just alt+tab
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
And moved a bit...
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened. - All on eu7 at the time and some names on the pics

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Turkmen_ONUR_2H
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 02:14:29 am »
I'm sorry, but the screenshots don't show much with which I can work with. I don't see the timer (top right corner) as guidance, and the first two shots show it's bandits round, but, on the third one, it's unclear what round it is or how much time has passed since the other screenshots.

If you say he was AFK half the time (round I assume), it's something I let do in DTV, unless it's continuous. If people help at least one wave, I don't mind if they are AFK for the first two, unless they are doing it all the time.

If you see someone leeching, try to make clear which round it is (kill messages), timer view, or even scoreboard to see a better reference. Catching a leecher with screenshots is tricky, but you can always resort to kick/ban polls instead, as long as, at the start of the next round, you write something like "incoming kick poll for leeching 2 rounds" and you make the poll. That's how I made polls before I became an admin and they always had much better effect than most polls made in the middle of the round, especially when people are fighting (and the message distracts), or while you are dead (and living players can't read the reason).

ONUR, if you have to go AFK for long, join spectators team or leave the server, please.