Author Topic: picked this up today. *THUMP-THUMP* EDITION  (Read 8842 times)

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
Re: picked this up today. *KLICK KLACK, BANG BANG*
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2015, 11:53:11 pm »
holy fuck what part of "majority of Gun violence is caused by hood trash gang on gang violence" do you not understand?
most crimes are committed with knives, bats and such, not firearms. you can remove firearms from the equation, and the crime/violence will still be there. except this time you wont have ANY chance of protection.
and yes, of course there will be murders with firearms, but the good FAR, FAR outweighs the bad.
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2015, 12:32:56 am »
Probably the part where that makes a difference, i think that's having trouble sinking in. The problem with everyone having guns, is that everyone has them. Dont see how the fact that most of gun violence is caused by shitty people anyway changes that fact.

You wont have ANY protection against those bats and knives? Unlike the incredible protection you currently have against guns now? I know which i'd rather try my luck against.

This 'of course there will be murders with firearms' attitude, is the perfect commercial attitude. Wonder how many generations it took to breed that level of apathy into the population, 'cant fix it so why bother?', or, 'i know what always makes me feel better, more guns!'. Question; how easy would a scummy immigrant like myself find it to open a gun store in the US? I think i've found where the money is, a market so deeply in denial that they will attempt to fix any death or tragedy caused by my product, by purchasing more of my product. Forget internet white-knighting, i want in on that money, you wouldn't *not* buy my product if it leapt up and shot your left testicle off.

(that or i'm sure i could make a living selling fly-swatters to rednecks using a similar principle)

you believe that guns are the probelm, not shitty people. guess what, toss a bunch of guns into a room with a few of your non-shitty citizens. you wont have any probelms. I guess a driving accident is because of all the cars on the roads, not because of the driver.

You wont have ANY protection against those bats and knives? Unlike the incredible protection you currently have against guns now?
yea, we do have perfectly fine protection against guns. good thing i doubt ill have to worry about them, because there is so few fucking crimes committed with them.

you knnow, if UK would allow CC, your crime rate would drop hard. too bad that would never happen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

aspies gonna aspie

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2015, 04:30:28 am »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2015, 05:15:10 am »
Maine is the state with the highest percent of gun ownership (or close to it, idk if it's changed at all recently). It is also the state with the lowest (violent) crime rate. Just sayin...

(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2015, 06:40:42 am »
No, it isn't about everyone being afraid of fucking with anyone because everyone has guns, it's about demographics. Plain and simple. Detroit gangs all have guns, yet the amount of violent gun crime is sky high.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2015, 07:14:21 am »
The people do matter the most when it comes to preventing gunviolence, true. But not giving them fucking guns so freely in the first place also helps lowering the casualtyrate. In the shittiest parts of UK with also varing demographics, gangs solve their desputes with knifes and mug people with knifes, making the overall bystandercasualtyrate so much smaller. Sure theres gunviolence occasionally, but its definately not so serius.

I dont seriuslly see how is this so fucking trivial. Less guns = less gunviolence. If your state has a high crimerate and also liberal gunlaws its catastrophic, but if the crime-rate is low there is no problem. Guns dont create crime, I never claimed that, but if its combined with crime, the innocent bystandercasualtyrate is high as fuck. Its the same reason why not all countries are allowed to own nukes for their own "defence". Less nukes around, less likely a bunch of people who shouldn't, die quickly at once because of some retard. Let the warlords shoot each-other with AK-s and leave everyone else out of this. And gunlaws are not fucking magic. No wounder banning them in some states in US didn't do anything. There's so much in circulation its already too late. The most one can do now is that other countries learn from the US, why such liberal gun-laws are a bad idea and not have them. And i think they have, in majority of Europe providing that "freedom" hasn't even been thrown in the discussiontabel. Nobody wants it.

And the general cars argument thrown by gunnuts is not valid. A car has fuckton more value in general than a gun. Guncollecting and outside the range shooting(or masturbating to your guns) is leisure. Driving a car for some people is litterally the only way they can live their life more efficiently.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 07:24:30 am by Tibe »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2015, 01:10:04 pm »
+1
Maine is the state with the highest percent of gun ownership (or close to it, idk if it's changed at all recently). It is also the state with the lowest (violent) crime rate. Just sayin...

(click to show/hide)
Last year the growth rate of apples on apple trees close to Hamburg was proportional to the strawberry pie consumption in Bruge. Therefore blueberry prices skyrocketed on the stock exchange.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2015, 01:47:07 pm »
+1
If I ever move to the US the first thing I'm buying is a lever-action repeating rifle, for example the Winchester Model 1873. My second purchase will be a cowboy hat.

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2015, 02:04:39 pm »
I would love me a Magnum 500. I find it kinda tiresome to go around and telling everybody I've a tiny penor so why not let the M5hunnit do the talkin'?
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2015, 02:46:05 pm »
+2
All of this is just a giant red herring.

Gun crime has nothing to do with the collector being insane or not.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2931
  • Infamy: 291
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2015, 03:28:25 pm »
+1
Even when I was a little kid I despised ranged. My favorite cartoon heroes were always melee. Don't like guns and rifles, don't like FPS games with gun and rifles. Would gladly chop off heads of those who like guns and rifles and bows and ranged in general.

Magic is acceptable though. Jedi = the perfect warrior. Magic + magic blade = winnning!

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2015, 05:21:34 pm »
SKS rifles are pretty.

Gotta agree it is a very aesthetic long gun. Not to mention very affordable.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 05:25:38 pm by njames89 »

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2015, 06:22:44 pm »
lol fuck it, enjoy sucking sandfriend cock, britcuck. it'll be hilarious when shariah law is enacted in UK and you guys just bend over and accept it.

I got a SKS to take apart and clean.

Thank god these dangerous weapons of mass child killing destruction are off the streets, the toy gun and pointy stick really scared me!

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2015, 06:46:43 pm »
+1
sandfriend cock,

uncalled for

Thank god these dangerous weapons of mass child killing destruction are off the streets, the toy gun and pointy stick really scared me!
(click to show/hide)

lmao the croquet mallet

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far