Author Topic: Exaggerated Injustice!  (Read 711 times)

Offline Shadelacro

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Exaggerated Injustice!
« on: November 08, 2014, 06:45:52 pm »
 No Erz you can't do that! I have been playing in that server for a while with my other friends, and we were just joking around in chat with no one having a problem. When Pepe entered he was displeased with our bantering. Me and my friends (Centi is one, he always sides against me so we can see how people will react against me) have been joking with each other with various topics like being islamic mujahideens, but of course no one got angry about that. When we changed topic to pretend to be chocolate chip cookie for a while it was all fine, until Pepe entered! We really are not mujahideens or chocolate chip cookies of course, it's very obvious with how not serious the way we speak in chat. I have been here since Summer 2011 and I have never been banned, I have always stayed in DTV because it is the only gamemode I can play effectively because of my ping. I have proof! http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/screenshots-and-videos-thread/msg251200/#msg251200 And those were the only light-blue text in the game that I sent anyway, so it's not like I continued. I don't know if admins have the full history of the chat logs, if not you can just ask the others guy that were pretending in the chat too!

Edit: P.S. I didn't make the poll ban against him, someone else did. He wasn't banned too as well!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 06:55:32 pm by Shadelacro »

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
Re: Exaggerated Injustice!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 07:33:54 pm »
I can understand you were "role playing" in chat with your firends... I just came at the wrong moment ?

I Confirm it was just few seconds after I joined, maybe it was a funny situation I broke ?

Maybe this "joke" isn't good idea in videogame...

I m sorry if I act like PEPEPOLICE sometimes but I m fighting for a better world and I try to change the minds even in videogames... maybe it is not the good way ?

I hope this ban will make chat better in the future and I hope you will understand I acted with no hate.... only love

PEPE
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shadelacro

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 07:42:15 pm »
I can understand you were "role playing" in chat with your firends... I just came at the wrong moment ?

I Confirm it was just few seconds after I joined, maybe it was a funny situation I broke ?

Maybe this "joke" isn't good idea in videogame...

I m sorry if I act like PEPEPOLICE sometimes but I m fighting for a better world and I try to change the minds even in videogames... maybe it is not the good way ?

I hope this ban will make chat better in the future and I hope you will understand I acted with no hate.... only love

PEPE

You're right, unfortunately you came at the wrong time of the joke train, me, Centi, Dagu and a few others who often join with us often do this from time to time. These jokes aren't really that bad as long as it's obviously not serious and not severely offending anyone. Before you joined at the wrong time everyone was just playing as normal. I'm an oldie troll that likes to respec all the time since 2011 while almost exclusively playing DTV. Back then we barely earned anything while playing DTV, by the time someone is level 35 right now I would still be level 24 - 26! I sometimes join battle and speak broken English with funny builds that I'd like to try! So there's no problem as long as this misunderstanding is resolved!

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 08:35:51 pm »
I know centi and dagu and I m sorry if a friend of them got 1 week ban becauze of me....

I hope it will be reduced soon....
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 10:48:50 pm »
Alright, I believe you. Writing things like "Sieg Heil" is still completly unacceptable and even considered as a crime (Volksverhetzung) in Germany and Austria (where the servers are located). So you should be really careful.

I will reduce your ban to two days. Remind me to unban you on Monday.

Offline Shadelacro

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 11:08:50 pm »
Alright, I believe you. Writing things like "Sieg Heil" is still completly unacceptable and even considered as a crime (Volksverhetzung) in Germany and Austria (where the servers are located). So you should be really careful.

I will reduce your ban to two days. Remind me to unban you on Monday.

Yes, I know it is a crime in Germany. But I don't think it is inciting hate because me and the others in the server are not really Neo-chocolate chip cookies, so no one in there genuinely believed that we needed more Lebensraum or eradicate a segment of minorities in the population. Just as we don't actually believe that all who do not help the jihad are western infidels while we joke around as islamic mujahideens! It's like being in a room of people you know for a long time while joking around, enjoying the company you know. I would never do this in EU1 for example or any other large servers with many people that you are not familiar with and since Pepe forgave me and no one there was otherwise harmed can we please reduce the ban length slightly less?  :oops:

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2014, 10:09:11 pm »
You are unbanned now.