Author Topic: 4 afk leechers on NA rageball  (Read 500 times)

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
4 afk leechers on NA rageball
« on: August 23, 2014, 12:40:16 pm »
1. Name of your character involved Sword Art Online
2. Name of offending character(s) BeaRed, 1htus, Maksimus, GrandMax
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible the moment I post, they are still on server afk leeching right now.
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. I was looking to play rage ball, theres no one in EU so i joined NA and its full of afkers/ leechers.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did. They all stand still afk doing nothing to farm exp.
6. Multiple Screenshots

(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
Thryn posted another ban thread for BeaRed

I believe all of them are EU players, which is why they decided to leech on NA. BeaRed and Maksimus, GrandMax did the same on EU back then but i didnt post a request for them. i think at this moment they are still standing afk in there leeching, might worth take a look. I also believe they are friends with each other.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 12:45:30 pm by AlexTheDragon »

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
Re: 4 afk leechers on NA rageball
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 11:40:15 pm »
This is definitely bannable, but a ban on NA really wouldn't be much of a punishment for these players..

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 12:22:44 am »
Voe and I could tell you, they are actually pretty cool people, they will play and talk when others arrive. But if noone is there, they sit around watching Russian films. They are just a few more names added to a massive list of people that do \ have done this.

Is anyone truly upset that these lads farmed xp? The very meager amount that they got sitting on a x1 surly affects...absolutely nothing about your game \ char.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 02:03:16 am »
Is anyone truly upset that these lads farmed xp? The very meager amount that they got sitting on a x1 surly affects...absolutely nothing about your game \ char.

Well, leeching is against the rules, plain and simple.
Since rageball is typically inactive, particularly at night when the NA admin crowd is asleep, they could probably pull off a solid 6 or 7 hours without being bothered.
1x or not, that'd be a pretty fair sum of XP and gold for being largely AFK.
I recently stumbled across two people alone in NA2 the other week on opposite teams, both standing on the flag so the round would continue indefinitely.

The thing both incidents appear to have in common is that they were just waiting around for people to join.
It'd be excusable if they were at least, you know, doing something besides standing around naked.

These guys are EU, but one thing that seems pretty unusual to me is that each one of those characters were deleted within minutes of each other today.
Something about that doesn't set right with me.

As BeaRed has had a previous leeching ban for 12 hours, I'll go ahead and post a 12 hour ban on him again, as with the rest of them.
I'd be more than happy to check an unban thread if any of them would like to post one.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login