Author Topic: Ban request: Kafein  (Read 650 times)

Offline Heinrich_loves_Anabol

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban request: Kafein
« on: July 31, 2014, 11:28:46 pm »
1. Name of your charakter involved: Emilio_Alvarez_of_Balde and several other archers
2. Name of offending charakter: Kafein
3. Time and Server: around 22:35-55 (CET), EU2
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:

Everything began with a charge of several enemies upon the wall. I aimed with my reloaded crossbow on the enemies, but suddenly Kafein arrived from behind and v-pushed me to the enemies. I reported him immediatly, because he tried to kill me indirectly, it was no fun of harmless trolling. I ran back and escaped poorly, but then he pushed me again and now i got killed. Sadly, i wasnt able to make screenshots. I asked him why he did that, and he told me that his mission is to clear the server from archers or something like that. He told me, i would be a better human if would change my class.
After that, i activated Fraps to make screenshots

(click to show/hide)

1. image: Here he tried to kick me while i was reloading (He did that two times, but missed two times too)
2. image: You can see here that i fall to the ground. That was because Kafein blocked my way. I payed not enough attention so i fall on the ground (Cora is attestor of this scene, she commented it with "splat" and Kafein wrote "Ups". Cora isn't an archer-fan either)
3. Image: Here you can see that Kafein reported an archer, because he accidently killed him. This reporting to provocate is a typical behavious of him. He report every shit, every harmless punch. I think he just report archers.
4. and 5. image: Here you can see how he blocks my way again. He did that to provocate me and also speculated, that i might fall again to the right, in the deep. Now i was able to pass him.
6. This one is backing the ban. He pushed an archer again, so he would fall from the wall. You can see here that the archer is already standing in the air. In some seconds he will crush on the ground.

Why did he did that? Well, he hates archers and missile troops. Instead of just buying a shild he prefer to kill and provocate. I dont remember the name of a guy (It started with "M"), but he was also annoyed by him. I guess he is a little teen, want to provocate and annoy. I warned him that i will make a ban request, but he just said "Ban yourself" and continued his shit. I presume that he need a little timeout for two or three days.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Re: Ban request: Kafein
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 12:23:01 pm »
Erm, don't want to meddle here, but to want to say something to 1,2,3 and 6...

1&2: That wall is like 2 or 3 meters wide, and falling down there, even if he blocks your way, looks like a bit of a suicide to have some ban Screenshots. And also, blocking the way of someone, even on that wall, is very hard...
3: Seems like Freeoniz killed him on purpose because freeoniz wrote "yeah!" and because Kafein is not that type who reports trolling or accidents, he knows the difference.
And to 6, nothing to add if Freeoniz killed him on purpose i think, just Kafeins retarded way of revenge.

I am not protecting Kafein, but everyone with a brain can see that you exaggerted it to have some ban reasons...
Also Uthyr is Game Admin, and he was playing too that time, so why don't you just send him a message with the "I" Admin Chat?
And else, you don't have to activate Fraps for making Screenshots. Try ctrl + insert
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 01:43:57 pm »
1. Yeah, probably i jumped allone from the wall just to make a screen and creating my own story just to get one more ban-reason. I said, that i dont paid attention and just moved forward.

2. Now i see the "Yeah". Ok. But the question is: Why did he teamkileld him? Probably because of trolling and pushing. Also Kafein is a little reporter. I remember then i hit him with a punch, he immediatly reported me. That was the first time i meet him.

Question: He kills archers indirectly and try to annoy by blocking the way and sight, why the fuck should he not get a ban? Anyway, thanks for the screenshot tip.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 02:17:48 pm »
I did not say he shouldnt get a ban...

I mean, 2 or even 3 days for that kind of high lvl trolling is too much, a warning or a < 1d ban would be acceptable
(click to show/hide)
That post is not against you, it's just for justice and truthness.

Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 03:18:01 pm »
But if he wouldnt have blocked the way i woudlnt had fallen, so he is not innocent. Anyway, i would be happy if he get a ban at all. I have the feeling, that nothing will happen.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 10:02:37 pm »
Kafein warned, since your screenshots don't show enough proof to take any other action.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.