Author Topic: The Terrortops has Risen and wishes to swallow The Kalmar Union  (Read 7468 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
+17
In response to all the shit talking the superfriends have spawned some Random AI Barbarian Hordes. They have stormed from the steppes and are on the hunt. Our leader KaMiKaZe_JoE has started the fighting and all hell is coming with him.

Grandmom was interested in getting proof about our gear, ask and you shall receive.

Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: The Terrortops has Risen and wishes to swallow The Kalmar Union
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 06:38:41 pm »
+13
Our New Faction:  Random AI Barbarian Horde

Wiki Definition: "Barbarians are a non-playable "civilization" that cannot win but instead go on rampages trying to destroy other civilizations. They can even capture unguarded cities. Barbarians may offer early advantages to players who defeat their villages."

Backstory:  We are going on a rampage.  Kalmar Union is going to be sent back to EU to play with their UIF mercs.  All fiefs will not be held but instead given to deserving small NA or Australian or Chinese clans (dracul_HappyPhantom, Yoshis, etc.  if you want a fief just come up north).  We are going to continue our rampage as long as we have troops and gear and silver before we end this random ai event designed to shake up strategus and create more fun battles.  Our going away party so to speak since UIF is not coming after us anymore in NA.  We "win" with tons of big batles with lots of xp.

Interviews:  The leader of the barbarian horde had to this to say:  "You gold, women, villages - we take!  You die!"  Eloquent as always.
A peasant in the kalmar union had this to say: "This can all be stemmed from the class-based system of limiting rich farmland to Europeans.  Creates a steppe based tribal system whose only way of gaining wealth or power under this system is by warfare and looting.  This horde will actually be a benefit to us the disenfranchised proletariat as we can join in the general looting and escape the slavery of a feudal based system governed by a corrupt elitist agenda."

Looks like there may be turmoil within the ranks?

P.S.  We have completed the last fief sale so we are truly landless barbarians from the steppes.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 06:44:22 pm »
+2
OH NOES! UTS THE BURBURIUNS!
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 06:47:41 pm »
+1

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 06:56:27 pm »
+3

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 08:38:48 pm »
+23
Joe wandered naked into the Applebee’s in Ichamur. A distracted young man in a black, button-up shirt and matching pants moved to open the door for him. He didn’t seem to notice Joe’s nudity, or perhaps he didn’t mind. But no, his gaze met Joe’s, then drifted down to his dangling member. “I shaved,” Joe explained.

Joe had been feeling a little down as of late, what with the lack of wars to fight. Trading had proved boring as shit, and recruiting troops seemed a waste of time without wars. Worse still, he hadn’t found his beloved Champion Courser. Somewhere, he knew, she was wandering around, lost and alone, suffering just as he was. He missed her: her scent, her smile, the hilarity of her attempts at handjobs.

Usually, shaving his balls immediately before walking around naked in public cheered him up. But he wasn’t having much fun. The doorman wasn’t enjoying it, either. He tried to close the door but Joe squeezed through. “I am lord Joe.” he declared. “And today’s fucking half-priced Sangria Night, so fuck you.” He walked past the little doorkeeper, grabbed a menu, and seated himself. The Applebee’s staff’s resistance was futile.

It took a few minutes, but eventually Joe got drunk. His world lurched and spun, but it wasn’t better than before. It was still a world without +3 Courser. He rested his head on the table.

“Joe. Please respond.”

Joe dragged his eyes from the tabletop, sticky with purple liquid, up to the man across from him. He squinted. Not a man, a triceratops. Bale. “Where you get here?” Joe asked.

“Been here an hour, Joe.” Bale scratched at his scaly neck. “You’ve been telling me about the lack of cav, specifically your, uh, lover.”

“Fucking Spanish. First the Maine, then our damn horses.” Joe wasn’t sure where he was. He glanced around but saw only blurry stuff.

“Right.” The Terrortops leaned forward. Joe thought Bale was going to kiss him so he leaned forward too. He charged in for the coup de grace, but Bale stopped his searching, desperate lips with an upraised…dinosaur foot thing.

“I see I’ve misunderestimated you.” Joe grabbed the salt-shaker and drizzled some onto the table. It piled up and up like snow. “A shame. You could have been my Terrorcock. We could have ruled the Arctic together.”

Bale looked frustrated. Of course. Anyone who turned down his sweet lovings would be frustrated with themselves. “No, Joe, I’m trying to tell you that your Courser might be in the North. EU scum has some outposts there. Kalmar people. Light blue on The Map. EU’s economy is infinitely superior to ours. Perhaps they have some decent cav up there, eh?” His beady little dinosaur eyes twinkled like the piss drippings scattered on the rim of a porcelain toilet do when the bathroom light strikes them just right.

“My horse?”

“Your horse, Joe. She might be waiting for you in Shulus. We need to plan a—”

Joe dove sideways out of his booth, hitting the gum-stained carpet hard. He lurched to his feet and marched towards the door, his veins flowing with Sangria and new-found hope. He needed to get to the armory and barracks—needed to muster his troops and save his love.

But then a waitress appeared in his path with a full tray in one hand. The wench took up the entire aisle. She stared, wide-eyed, and stuttered, “E-excuse me. I need to get to my t-table.”

“I NEED MY HORSE MORE!” Joe slapped one hand down on the tray, sending up a geyser of fries and fountain soda. She held onto it, though, and clutched it before her face like a turtling shielder my old friend. Joe immediately kicked, stumbling her long enough for him to finish her with a right hook. He leapt over her prone, weeping form and confronted his next foe, a fleeing one-hander wearing a puffy hat and white apron with a spatula in hand. He was waddling away quickly, screaming for his mother. He’d surely bring reinforcements. Joe grabbed him by the back of his apron, hoisted him overhead, and threw him across the room in the direction of the bar.

By now everyone was screaming. A taste of future battles. The path to the door was clear. He put his head down and sprinted. A toddler clutching a teddy bear stepped out in front of him, but Joe wasn’t stopping. He slammed into her like a fucking tractor-trailer hitting a deer. He didn’t look back. The heavy wood doors with glass panes were now just feet away. He punched a hole in the glass, put his hand through to unlock it from the outside but, realized it was already unlocked. He stumbled through the door and broken glass into the cool night of Ichamur’s crowded city streets.

“KALMAR WILL FALL!” he screamed.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 08:45:09 pm »
+3
This mod is bloody garbage, but people like Joe make Tydeus's bullshit all worth while.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 09:03:05 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

What. The. Fuck.

That is like the BEST FUCKING STORY EVER!
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 09:09:32 pm »
+4
Oh switch needs to look at the post history of the mighty joe! The true leader.

Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 10:01:02 pm »
+5

“I NEED MY HORSE MORE!” Joe slapped one hand down on the tray, sending up a geyser of fries and fountain soda. She held onto it, though, and clutched it before her face like a turtling shielder my old friend. Joe immediately kicked, stumbling her long enough for him to finish her with a right hook.

Fucking kicker.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 10:01:48 pm »
+3
What. The. Fuck.

That is like the BEST FUCKING STORY EVER!

im a artist of litreture
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2014, 01:14:18 am »
+1
The Coorporation just attacked me to stop me from attacking kalar union i guess?

No declaration of war. I guess the plot thickens.

Bunch of Kalar guys 1 troop unarmed are moving into the woods north of shulus (5000 plus crates) if any pirates want to go hunting now is your chance.
Leader of BS

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
  • Renown: 164
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Kalitorian, Lerikalian, Torilerian
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2014, 01:21:40 am »
+1
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1790

I know he is not in our faction (because he`s an idiot and clicked the "Join Kalmarunion" link someone posted in the strat discussion forum) but still.

This means war visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1800

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
  • Renown: 164
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Kalitorian, Lerikalian, Torilerian
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2014, 01:22:52 am »
The Coorporation just attacked me to stop me from attacking kalar union i guess?

No declaration of war. I guess the plot thickens.

Bunch of Kalar guys 1 troop unarmed are moving into the woods north of shulus (5000 plus crates) if any pirates want to go hunting now is your chance.
Sorry. I had already written my post but hadn`t pressed "Post" because I was playing on EU and the attack wasnt scheduled when the round started so I wanted to wait.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2014, 01:25:29 am »
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1790

I know he is not in our faction (because he`s an idiot and clicked the "Join Kalmarunion" link someone posted in the strat discussion forum) but still.

This means war visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1800

Damn, I have never seen a more retarded justification to declare war (In this case, not even war declared, just an unhonourable attack)
Once again Bros have not exactly taken a bath in the soup of honour. Losing respect for you by the minute!