Author Topic: BAN RD_BoozeKing & RD_Yuan_Shao  (Read 207 times)

Offline Savage Girl Demiok

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
BAN RD_BoozeKing & RD_Yuan_Shao
« on: June 27, 2014, 11:16:46 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved: KSL_Angel
2. Name of offending character(s): RD_BoozeKing, RD_Yuan_Shao
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 1:45AM Pacific Standard. NA_cRPG_7
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: We are fighting a peasant wave after several rounds of playing together without incident. RD_Yuan_Shao runs up to my character between waves (out of combat) and punches me in the head. I have no helmet on and he has armor and it does damage to me. I press Ctrl+M to report the attack. RD_Yuan_Shao says "really?" and starts to spam punch me. I report each hit and after 3 reports he draws his sword and swings at me. I run from him and kill a couple peasants while he chases me. A new round starts and he attacks me with his sword. After 2 more reports he gets kicked. I kill a couple enemies before his friend RD_BoozeKing attack me from behind while I am raising a gate. I only manage to report him twice before he kills me and says "that's what you get". During this entire confrontation I have not said anything because I'm trying to fight NPC's and I have not made any hostile move against any player. After my death they talk trash for awhile before both leave the server.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: RD_Yuan_Shao was obviously upset for being reported for what he believed was a joke. Everything after that was probably done out of childish anger. RD_BoozeKing did what he did because they are both 'RD" and probably thought he was supporting his friend by killing me.
6. Multiple Screenshots: I haven't taken screenshots in crpg in a long time so they're are a couple repeats because I was trying to see if it was working or not. visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players that can witness what happened: KSL_Superfluous_Steve_III, Cee_aR_Pee_Geezus, A_Turd_Tortilla.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
Re: BAN RD_BoozeKing & RD_Yuan_Shao
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 11:05:16 pm »
First ban for these players.

12 hours for Yuan Shao for teamwounding.
24 hours for BoozeKing for teamkilling.