• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
PTX
« on: June 12, 2014, 03:51:09 pm »
Dear admins,
I didn't answered to a lot of problems and threads here. Now, I have to do it, because i was happy with all of the admins here and accepted their decisions. I don't want attack somebody personally, I only want to tell my opinion and tell you how i think about it. Today, my bannerslot was deleted by obscure reasons. The only message I received was: Your clan. Inappropriate banner. Then I wanted to fathom why they have taken our bannerslot. I tried to ask the admin with the name PTX what he thinks about that. His answer was: Send me the link of your banner :D. So, I sent the link and said that we are no chocolate chip cookies and want to tell him, that we want to reenact vikings (its a medieval game). As reenactor of vikings in my reallife and knowledge about a lot of cultures of the past I know a lot of symbols and their application in mythology or religion. The answer from PTX was: A link, with a closed thread and he laughed as answer. Then I tried to reply to my thread, but PTX just closed it. I think thats not fair because they have taken our bannerslot and we would be glad to answer. It would be nice to give our slot back, so we can upload a new banner. Apart from that I'm happy with all the admins and I wish you good work.

Gribnir_Thorwaldson  :lol:

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: PTX
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 03:54:28 pm »
TL;DR, but wasn't me :lol:

Offline Gribnir_Thorwaldson