Author Topic: Unban essay ' how to control rage'  (Read 3138 times)

Offline Hubert

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: hubi
Unban essay ' how to control rage'
« on: June 09, 2014, 08:02:03 pm »
Okay, the thing that I was banned for was like four days ago. It happened only because i went full retard on a guy that I fought with.
Look, He killed me a few times, I was raging all the time on him . I just didnt got any arguments at that moment, i just was insulting this guy with no reason. unbelievable. Thats a bad behaviour at all. after all i've just clicked on the ban poll at EU_3, the ban wasnt accepted, but the guy took an screenshot. im not going to say that i am sorry or something, it was just a bad day for me, was so silly to play crpg with that rage i had that day..
But the thing is it just lame for my clan that they have such a guy like me that is only looking for a problems. It was mistake to do that ban poll, ofc a lot of people are insulting with each other on the servers, so in that case i will not say 'sorry' or something like that.
Its funny because i just totally can't loose, this guy killed me, i shouldnt.. i shouldnt even fight with him , i knew it he'll beat me in some seconds.

the reason i want to be unbanned is that i love the guys from Barabe, i want to play with them. What I am trying to say is this mod means for me almost nothing, cause its only a game, but this game is like the only one way to communicate and play with those guys.

look, im not first time here, making a new unban essay.. its not the first time.. but i can say that was the last time i did such a silly thing..
also a lot of people will read this essay, a lot of people can say that on the servers im being very unmature or something. I just cant control my rage, im trying to. In a normal life im a nice guy, but in this game i became a someone that is only looking for a problems, some kind of fighting with other people. I've been always trying to tell other people that im better in all things..

However, i will not write anymore here. If administration will say that ive got a chance to prove my wrong, that ive got a chance to repair things i have destroyed, it will make me happy, because it will be a challenge for me to change my self. If im not going to be unbanned i will leave this community. Because writing the same story (this same essay with same shit inside) twice here is just not in my style..

Im not hoping that u will unbann me, i hope your decision will be fair.
Cheers.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:05:50 pm by Hubert »

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Unban essay ' how to control rage'
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 09:19:14 pm »
+3
That's no essay, but a poor amount of excuses.

Take your time, think about why you have been banned for the eleventh time (most of them for the same reason), and, if you really want to keep playing cRPG, think about it again, convince us that you understand and are willing to change.