Author Topic: Any other NA Wars?  (Read 14554 times)

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
Re: Any other NA Wars?
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2014, 09:57:48 pm »
I will not shut up!  I strongly believe that any strongly enforced rules that help me micro-manage everyone and makes me a lot of money is worth it.

And I'm not a nerd.  I test experimental military aircraft during the day and play saxophone in a New Orleans blues joint at night, and I date a different supermodel every week.

nerd geek
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2014, 10:22:24 pm »
Ok, I'll accept geek.

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2014, 02:10:33 pm »
Its obviously not a black/white situation. However, the single act of making the drugs illegal, not only sucks away our own government's money via the war on drugs, but also the simple risk/reward rule comes into play here. The fact that the drugs are harder to obtain, makes them more valuable when they do get here, and if there is money involved, there will be no shortage of dip-shits trying to bring/produce the drugs here in the US. So the illegality of all these drugs makes it much more profitable to move/produce them. Our intent is to fight the war on drugs, but really we are just giving the criminals/drug cartels massive funding, because the illegality of it, is what makes drug dealing/smuggling so profitable. We are funding these whack-job criminals and drug lords, by making it harder to obtain the drugs here in our own soil.

It also makes people more likely to do other illegal activities, to obtain the money to spend on the drugs. IE: breaking into your house to steal your tv, mugging you, robbing an old man of his heart pills to sell for other drugs, rob banks, etc etc.

I think the focus should be on as unholy said, education and treatment over punishment/enforcement. Granted many a job would be lost if we just ended the war on drugs altogether, but new jobs would spawn from the other approach. You obviously wouldn't want to dispose of the DEA and other agencies right away, but instead swing their focus to drug issues that spawn here within our home borders (IE: meth, bath salts, regulating pharmaceuticals - this one is huge, and regulating the new medical marijuana craze - some states have legalized marijuana, and it is much easier to smuggle anything from state to state, vs going through customs or trying to avoid them).

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2014, 04:01:15 pm »
MB vs. Occitan, Acre vs. Wardens, Squids vs. Vagabonds and black company and GForce leftovers, everybody else gets into a big dumb free for all.

legitime buisness man vs super friend!
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2014, 04:08:10 pm »
+1
superfriends no longer exist
Leader of BS

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2014, 04:18:18 pm »
+2
superfriends no longer exist

Yes, it is Superduperfriends now.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2019, 12:52:45 pm »
lol kesh got owned by lolbertarians 5 years ago

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?