Author Topic: NA1 (Namo Astralis)  (Read 480 times)

Offline Killroth

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
NA1 (Namo Astralis)
« on: April 30, 2014, 10:03:14 pm »
+1
I was on the opposite team. I was active every round for 2 hours not a single moment afk. I was in the top 5 players or so. Spawned in full armor i was afk for literally 15 seconds people were spawned just in front of me and i ran to fight people. I was fighting and namo astralis reported me for afk if i didnt press ctrl M. of course i did since i wasnt. Why is this admin abusing this mechanic?

Thank you,

Killroth

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: NA1 (Namo Astralis)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 10:12:20 pm »
He's not an admin. Any player can use that feature on any other player. If you aren't afk, just press ctrl+m and the message will go away. He thought you were afk, and you get an extra multiplier if you successfully kick an afk.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Killroth

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 10:18:45 pm »
Ah thank you so many new mechanics dont play enough to keep up. how do you report someone like that?

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 11:14:48 pm »
Ah thank you so many new mechanics dont play enough to keep up. how do you report someone like that?

If you have already died, you need to be spectating the person, view them from directly above, then press Q M L.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Killroth

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 11:17:26 pm »
ok thanks