Author Topic: Stupidity  (Read 18409 times)

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
Re: Stupidity
« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2014, 10:24:37 am »
Very interesting voters lists at Murdertron post, full of assholes... the truth stings the eyes and cause a violent reaction...

@ autobus - if you treat this situation seriously, do not do that. Wasting of time.

If these assholes want to talk, they should talk, instead of spitting us on forum. ( Remember: talk is not the same as putting unreasonable demands.)

@ grandmom - why Arn, which I never talked to, tries to quote our meeting as a participant. What did you tell him? Pfff Grandmom... pfff  :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2014, 11:40:43 am »
Very interesting voters lists at Murdertron post, full of assholes... the truth stings the eyes and cause a violent reaction...

@ autobus - if you treat this situation seriously, do not do that. Wasting of time.

If these assholes want to talk, they should talk, instead of spitting us on forum. ( Remember: talk is not the same as putting unreasonable demands.)

@ grandmom - why Arn, which I never talked to, tries to quote our meeting as a participant. What did you tell him? Pfff Grandmom... pfff  :rolleyes:
You might want to know that we are in the same clan and we trust each other and share information, that might be new to you. And with saying this you admit that what I have said is true? :wink:
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2014, 11:48:01 am »
+1

How hard can it be to get into your head Harpag, there is hardly anyone left playing strat in the east except randomers and some lonesome clanguys doing occasional trading - most people are tired and at this point dont give a fuck about you or how their clan does in strat.

Yesterday, mercs had a castlesiege - none of their leaders were there, the commanding was left up to one guy that had never commanded (I think)and stated quite clearly that he didnt give a fuck about strat. 20 guys or so left the roster before it ended and we even had GO guys in the roster - ask them about the organisation on the attacking side, ask them what they think about your mighty adversaries, ask them if you are gonna have fun wars later on.

About what Arn wrote, well it wasnt meant to be written here ofc, but whatever - get over it, its not like it anyone cares what the UIF does or wants or anymore - except the UIF itself - what you said just proves you could backstabb or wage war on anyone in the UIF to get the east to play ball again the way you want it - except Druzhina since you have no balls

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2014, 12:26:40 pm »
+2
Although the numbers of active players are somewhat even, I agree that Anti-UIF factions are not organized and can't work as a whole. I do realize that you are united just because you are forced to. If your goal is to defeat UIF then i don't think you have high chances.
Although I'm quite sure you can put up a great fight and have tons of fun doing it, i also realize that playing against the odds is no fun to most of us and that is why i don't suggest you go and fight UIF, i suggest we solve that issue together.

Otobus ;

What do you want us from ? Are we a retarted clown that makes trade to get a good army so we can defend our fiefs against UIF so they can have fun ?

Tell me how can i motivate my guys ? " Guys we will loose but lets make it like a legend "

Why the fuck i should give my time for a shit if i will loose %100 sure ?

Let me repeat for all drama quenns ; my advise is Let Grey Order and Druzhina be alliance ; I am not going to ask %85 of people who dont know 1 english word to group up with civilized people to play as a team.Kapikulu , Byzantium and Nords should be neutral.

When we have real fun ? Like strategus version 2 ; Let me type the alliances of strategus version 2.0

Risen - Legio - Bashibazouk  a.k.a Triumvirate

Druzhina - Grey Order

Union

Byzantium - Pillagers - Pecores - Nords - Den Bitre

LLJK

Mercs - wolves - bandits

Camels - Soa

Fallen - HRE - GK

So there was a fuckin balance so it was logical to make UIF.

But now the game will finish soon thats why we dont have enough people to play so if you really want to have fun offer something else otherwise all of you work will be nothing.Please read this careful all your e-peen , trade , troops , army ,fiefs will vanish because there wont be anyshit to use them.We all know u choose to fight against an enemy instead of making armies to fight each other.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2014, 01:24:40 pm »
+1
LLJK
Only NA i ever loved .
Superior goon tactics , a.k.a. Allahusnackbar .

Offline YnScN

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: YnScN
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2014, 01:59:53 pm »
You guys don't like to be forced to do anything to solve the "problem", but you want to force other clans to play as you want because you think that would be more fun. If you think Strategus is not funny anymore don't play it for the fucks sake. You're not compelled to play it whats the point of mourning 3 times a day? Nobody is forcing you to grind 3000000000 troops and lose them all, nobody has to give you a motivation to play it. It's a game and people play it for winning if you don't like the rules or the situation gtfo.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2014, 02:16:36 pm »
sit around saying 'nope'

Strategus in a nutshell. If I had drawing skill I would do a signature with most strategus leaders around a table saying "nope" xDDD

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2014, 02:21:23 pm »
+1
You guys don't like to be forced to do anything to solve the "problem", but you want to force other clans to play as you want because you think that would be more fun. If you think Strategus is not funny anymore don't play it for the fucks sake. You're not compelled to play it whats the point of mourning 3 times a day? Nobody is forcing you to grind 3000000000 troops and lose them all, nobody has to give you a motivation to play it. It's a game and people play it for winning if you don't like the rules or the situation gtfo.
We are doing that retard. We dont like the rules so dont play it and telling you to have fun with 30 defender players even on AI battles.

We already get teh fuck out of moron ; learn what we are saying exactly you little piece of iq shit.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2014, 02:23:32 pm »
+4
I remember when you guys first said "Shapen up UIF, or you won't have any fun" and they keep going "UNITE; Get good; don't fight each other; yada yada" and now they are legit raging and getting angry. They went from sarcastic to actual drama. I'm quite pleased with the result.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2014, 03:09:02 pm »
We are doing that retard. We dont like the rules so dont play it and telling you to have fun with 30 defender players even on AI battles.

We already get teh fuck out of moron ; learn what we are saying exactly you little piece of iq shit.

A perfect kurwa example of attempt to convince Kapikulu to fight against the UIF... Siktir!, cehenneme kadar yolun var... Good job Mr. Strawflame  :rolleyes:

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2014, 03:18:54 pm »
+1
Hey guys i never really played strategus, which side should i join uif i decide to give it a GO?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2014, 03:19:45 pm »
Hey guys i never really played strategus, which side should i join uif i decide to give it a GO?

There is one side nothing moar.

A perfect kurwa example of attempt to convince Kapikulu to fight against the UIF... Siktir!, cehenneme kadar yolun var... Good job Mr. Strawflame  :rolleyes:

Pathetic harpag ; your cold war brain system think that we are trying break UIF totally pathetic.

We are playing the same fuckin game.If i drown you will too.

I guess we need to go back kinngrimm's idea ; we dont really need to speak get your e-peen max by people that cant even find out how to enter a fief.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2014, 03:25:55 pm »
+1
..., but you want to force other clans to play as you want because you think that would be more fun....
but we dont force anyone to anything but ourselves.

How you act or react is upto you.

We just dont see you anymore as a thread and we wont defend against you. As we were asked not leave and quit, we will stay on the map till either you wipe us, which you would and could have anyways, but now you just can do it faster ...  without resistance. If you dont wipe us, we can have a few wars of our own, we are totally in your hands, you got all the cards.

We are not forcing you to do anything, you can keep holding hands with all your friends. We are not forcing you to go against them. We just wont fight you.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2014, 03:32:33 pm »
+3
Oh poor Harpag, you still haven't understood.
Kapikulu is already fighting against you; since they are in your team.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2014, 03:35:28 pm »
We are playing the same fuckin game..

That's better. Now you are starting to talk reasonably.

We are waiting for information about what you are willing to promise to improve the game.

We promise that we will do the same.

Do it or enjoy this:

(click to show/hide)

We need an arbitrator. Who from devs or admins can take this role?