Author Topic: Ban request  (Read 724 times)

Offline Mechislav

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy clan
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Mechislav,Maribor, Quincy_Haldir, Kolovrat
Ban request
« on: April 05, 2014, 02:19:35 pm »
1. Kolovrat (its my skipp the funn char)
2. ImG_Draulius, ImG_Ulysseys
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible - 10 min before this message on server NA7.
4. first time was when im run on peasants and Draulius shoot me from balista and even dont say "sorry" and after that when im run to kill the last bots he shoot me again, then when the new map start Drulius start to hiting me, he hit me 4 times and when  we kill all peasants hes friend Ulysseys kill me and after that they just make a poll to ban me and succesfully banned me lol.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. I dont know why they did it, maby because i asked "u retards or what?" after they shoot me second time.
6. http://cs616026.vk.me/v616026158/8ccb/u5waI88rwmY.jpg , http://cs616026.vk.me/v616026158/8cd4/DLeFqKqH_kU.jpg
7. Woolfsblood was there with us

Offline Draulius

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban request
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 03:40:54 pm »
I did accidentally hit you with the ballista. But afterwards, you proceeded to be rude in the chat and get in my way, trying to make me hit you again so you could improve your report. Not cool. Accidental team-hitting is one thing, but you escalated it by disrupting the game.

Offline Ulysseys2543

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 04:07:22 pm »
What Draulius said is accurate. After Draulius accidentally team hit with the ballista, Kolovrat decided it was acceptable to place himself directly in front of Draulius and I in order to "ctrl + m" report us out of the server. After he was damaged enough, I accidentally killed him, and such filed a vote-poll to ban him from the server. The fact that this ban was successful, that the majority of the people in the server voted to ban Kolovrat, goes against his case.

Offline Mechislav

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy clan
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Mechislav,Maribor, Quincy_Haldir, Kolovrat
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 05:10:36 pm »
im nudge Draulius only once from balista and i was staying NEAR balista, so he can just turn balista at right and shoot bots and Usellys killed me when all bots was on the ground about 4 seconds, he just make an appearance that he do this accidently.

Offline Draulius

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 01:39:58 am »
That's not entirely true. You jumped on the ballista or stood right in front of it with the intention of making me shoot you, after kicking me. You stopped focusing on the AI and instead put your intention towards ruining the game. Other people saw this and that is why they passed the vote.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 12:30:06 pm by Draulius »

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 06:49:00 pm »
ImG_Draulius - 6 hour ban (previous team killing bans on your record)

ImG_Ulysseys - 6 hour ban

Kolovrat - 3 hour ban

These bans were put into effect a few minutes back and will end after the posted duration.

You guys need to calm down, it's only DTV.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.