Author Topic: Goonimati - Vanilla survival. Full PVP. Loot and break anything.  (Read 2896 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
+1
From the server owner:
Where: goonimati.com

What: This is a free for all pvp server, the map is bounded at 2500 from 0,0.

The only mod is a terrain change that has generated some massive open caverns. There is no teleport and no block protection. If you find someone's base you can loot it. Blow it up with TNT. Fill it with lava. Anything you want. But the same can happen to your base. The 2500 map limit ensures that you'll run in to someone or their base if you try.

Many of the regulars are excellent player hunters. They'll have enchanted diamond gear and potions galore. If you leave any trace behind on the surface, they'll find you.

Personally, I just like building and exploring like you would in a singleplayer game. Singleplayer bores me because the only reason I ever get killed is from being lazy about exploring safely. Exploring and building with the threat of looting marauders makes it more interesting for me. And even if they rip the rare jeweled eyes out of your collosus or sphinx statue, you know that they saw it. That's better than toiling away for hours all by yourself to build something that no one else will ever see or interact with.

This isn't the kind of server that appeals to everyone, but if even one person starts to join regularly from this post I'll be happy. Here's some cool stuff I've made in previous maps:

Moon Temple:
(click to show/hide)

Minechu Picchu (turned an entire mountain into a terraced farm with Peruvian style ruins on the top and inside):
(click to show/hide)

Turning an NPC town into an abandoned village overrun with plant life:

(click to show/hide)

A garden hoe made of gold:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"You a stupid hoe, you a stupid hoe, you a stupid hoe"
-Nikki Minajcraft

Hope to see you there!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far