Author Topic: Carl Gustav  (Read 721 times)

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Carl Gustav
« on: December 14, 2013, 09:05:28 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I am resubmitting this, so an actual admin sees it: Thomek, Carl Gustav is a new player, in that he has been playing for years. No excuses that way: My trolling him? I dont know, my only interaction with him at all was killing him and taking his flag.

So please, if you dont want to punish him, that's fine. But dont pretend that I was somehow in the wrong: never spoken to him, never teamhit him that I know of, he simply did not like that I killed him and then took his multi by winning. If that is trolling, then maybe I should stop  playing, since untill now my objectives have been to kill enemies and win the round.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 09:12:12 pm by BlindGuy »
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: Carl Gustav
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 03:28:57 am »
Ok you were right. Well, at least he admitted it.

Still, a warning is enough.

I'm sorry there is no way to appeal to different admins if you disagree with them, that would make the ban section here terribly bureaucratic. You have a problem with me take it to my feedback thread or just PM me.

Please do understand my skepticism towards your activity in the ban section in light of your own ban history BlindGuy..
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.