Author Topic: Revenge Teamkilling  (Read 611 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Revenge Teamkilling
« on: December 08, 2013, 10:25:07 pm »
Several minutes ago on EU1 a guy throws himself under my bolts 2 rounds in a row while I aim for the guys in the distance behind some logs, the second time he reports me and tells his mate Murmillus on TS to revenge teamkill me, as he thought it was intentional (while it really wasn't). As far as I recall no matter the circumstances revenge teamkilling is a bannable offense ?

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: Revenge Teamkilling
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 10:30:30 pm »
Diddums Ginjus. I had banner bug brah. No one told me to tk anyone how dare you lie like that brah.

I think the fair people of Capua here can see how transparent you are Gnjus, what we have here folks is Gnjus team killing someone TWICE in a row, he then blames the victim.. I get banner bug and oh gnjus gets killed but he didn't tell me he was on my team so how can I know?..

Anyway he simply set this shit up, fair people of Capua and he's whining.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 10:33:05 pm »
On TS, no-one asked or even mentioned revenge teamkill.

Basically guy repeat teamkills, call the guys he kills a retard, then when hes accidentally killed spits his dummy.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 10:38:44 pm by woody »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 10:39:26 pm »
Yeh yeh, I deliberately teamkill people all the time, everyone knows it.

First you jump under my bolt then the round after you step in front of me while I aim and then your clanmate teamkills me. Even if what I did was intentional (which it wasnt, Barabe guys behind those logs in the distance can testify i was shooting at them all the time since you wouldn't believe my guys from TS) revenge teamkilling is a bannable offense and my "raging" actually proves that it wasn't intentional, I was mad you took my bolts instead of barabe, it costs us a round before this one) if you understood Croatian you'd know. I usually don't bother with these things and i dont care about getting people punished but i've seen Murmur doing it more then once and this was clearly deliberate. If you talk about twats try your TS company first.

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.