Author Topic: Coalition-Druzhina battle agreement aka Gentelmens War  (Read 17753 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: Coalition-Druzhina battle agreement aka Gentelmens War
« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2013, 05:49:38 pm »
... to grow there, become strong and powerful, so that we can have another war. Real war, not phony themed battle.
That would only make sense when you guys too, would burn your shit and start over. Otherwise you will stay in the Overlord thrown.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Rogue

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 31
  • Margrave of Brandenburg
    • View Profile
    • HRE Forum
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Rogue_HRE Harald_HRE Lodwig_HRE Egidius_HRE
  • IRC nick: Rogue_HRE
« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2013, 05:51:11 pm »
As I already said, even those few fiefs which are in the process of respeccing won't last the required seven days. This is completely mute point.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2013, 06:22:14 pm »
Maybe they will, maybe not. I hope they will. Just don't do it in the first place - its is really useless for you, and ruins game for others (not only GO). It so petty, you know...

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 14, 2013, 06:24:35 pm »
As I already said, even those few fiefs which are in the process of respeccing won't last the required seven days. This is completely mute point.
While true, i am not sure we all shouldnt do that freely anyways .. *sigh* i know i dont have a fief ^^ rigth now, still, take me out of the equation and if you still want to have a reset, the closest to it aslong not done by devs, would need to come from us.

EDIT:
Maybe they will, maybe not. I hope they will. Just don't do it in the first place - its is really useless for you, and ruins game for others (not only GO). It so petty, you know...
a) you may not want HRE to do it, still you have no ground to ask for it, their choice
b) anyone who would take that stuff, surly would have less ressources to use, and also likely not that accustomed to Strategus, how much time would you give them to build up? a week a month , 3 months? Before you decide lets rape em. Those who come afterwards there, wont meassure with Coa , not in member count, in experience ... so they wont be worthy opponents in comparison to the old well suited GO or is it only to stroke the epen ...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 06:30:38 pm by kinngrimm »

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 14, 2013, 06:48:42 pm »
a) you may not want HRE to do it, still you have no ground to ask for it, their choice
b) anyone who would take that stuff, surly would have less ressources to use, and also likely not that accustomed to Strategus, how much time would you give them to build up? a week a month , 3 months? Before you decide lets rape em. Those who come afterwards there, wont measure with Coa , not in member count, in experience ... so they wont be worthy opponents in comparison to the old well suited GO or is it only to stroke the epen ...

Kinn, I am NOT talking about troops or EQ - it is a waste, but that's Coalition's stuff. If they want chop that and eat for dinner - that is their choice. I am talking about respec of fiefs. It will ruin these fiefs forever. They will never again reach the level of non-respecced ones.  Whoever takes them over will have a fucked up start.

As to the second point - maybe you are right, maybe not. Things do not last not forever. The only way to check it is to give it a try. And I am only asking for a decent fresh start for a newcomers. Don't you think we all do have a right to ask Coalition for that?

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2013, 07:10:31 pm »
+1
It's either join grey order side and or get wiped, this is probably why people can't be arsed.

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2013, 07:35:56 pm »
It is not. But - thank you  :oops:

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2013, 07:56:00 pm »
+1
it is truly time to reset strat

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2013, 08:07:09 pm »
+1
it is truly time to reset strat

It still gonna be the same thing all over again. I have been member in HRE for 3 strategus rounds now and as long as UIF consists of DRZ and GO there will never be a change in the outcome of the game. Because sooner or later smaller clans will always join in on the big UIF to rape everyone else on the map. This time around with the initial Anti-UIF we could have even had a fair chance to wipe out UIF, but we all know how that turned out, don't we my dear (ex-)wolves?

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2013, 08:13:42 pm »
Yeah we do you let us to fight for ourselfs with no roster help, Greys helped with that and now we help them in war vs coa which sadly ended fast.  And you can again cry how kinn back stabbed you all and how he is the big bad wolf    and all that but the wolves were not under him for that war and still no help.
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2013, 08:20:00 pm »
It still gonna be the same thing all over again. I have been member in HRE for 3 strategus rounds now and as long as UIF consists of DRZ and GO there will never be a change in the outcome of the game. Because sooner or later smaller clans will always join in on the big UIF to rape everyone else on the map. This time around with the initial Anti-UIF we could have even had a fair chance to wipe out UIF, but we all know how that turned out, don't we my dear (ex-)wolves?
You can't possibly blame anyone for wanting to wipe you and mercs out, maybe if you weren't huge jerkoffs people wouldn't support UIF in that, even funnier is you blaming Wolves, mercs struck first, and besides that, merc leadership personally told me that you and them were planning on wiping out wolves first thing if you managed to defeat UIF. Literally every small clan leader I know sided against you not because they wanted to join the winning team, heck you guys were winning for a period, they joined against you because they either hated Kapikulu, Mercs, or HRE/Fallen, OR because you guys were "bullying" them on strat. Nordmen joined the UIF side because mercs were jerkoffs, Shu Han joined the UIF side seriously because you didn't let them fight a private war with Crusaders when UIF was inactive, Wolves were planning on attacking mercs because you were gonna wipe them after UIF, but mercs struck first and then they actively supported UIF, half of the smaller clans that sided with UIF did so because you guys are dicks, not because they wanted to join the big UIF to rape everyone else on the map.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2013, 08:27:02 pm »
+5
Yeah we do you let us to fight for ourselfs with no roster help

You are from United Kingdom, yet you fail to write proper English.

hahaha what an illeterature punk

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2013, 08:29:51 pm »
+1
You are from United Kingdom, yet you fail to write proper English.

hahaha what an illeterature punk

he talks like a div anorl

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2013, 08:31:06 pm »
...This time around with the initial Anti-UIF we could have even had a fair chance to wipe out UIF, but we all know how that turned out, don't we my dear (ex-)wolves?
1) Mercs tricking me into attacking Ottomans, while staying out of that and gaining fiefs for free
2) ShuHan attacking Templars, myself not possible to reinforce because bound in Ottoamn area, Mercs not helping because afk, not much different with Coa, therefor Templars getting wiped in Yalen Area + fucked up Yalen town battle ^*sigh*
3) after several other things where Mercs broke word, me getting all railed up and shitposting in forum, Mercs using that as excuse to attack together with Steel Axis whihc had been a member of CFA and also joining the bandwagon BlackFist and later on Coa
All failing badly in taking down CFA or getting a diplomacy going, that partly as i was told because it was torpedod by Kapikulu or lets say grudges which led to that, i always told my guys dont insult the lads, but when i see still nowadays people writing "krapikulu" and similar insults, i know why that diplomacy efforts went sideways.
=> eastern block fail
=> GO advancing, DRZ advancing

@Zlisch
not planning nor doing or actually attacking, but beeing prepared for anything, that also by asking who would be on board. Not actually going through with an attack nore having a start date with a plan at hand to attack mercs, but again prepared for the worst case scenario .... getting attacked by them. Well as it turned out Mercs had been a paper tiger, lots of talking ... lots of really good single players .. but not really interested into the common goal back then of the Eastern block, otherwise they would have seen that Wolves till i got my anger attack,

did everything what was expected from them and me and more, so Fips fuck off with your implications.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 08:46:13 pm by kinngrimm »

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer