Poll

Rate the essay:

Author Topic: "My Teammates and Me: A Guide to Common Courtesy" UNBAN ESSAY FOR BITCHYOUAINT  (Read 28772 times)

Offline oralroberts

• Count
  • Renown: 204
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SEMENstorm_BITCHYOUAINTNO
  This prolonged absence from crpg has brought an awakening, a divine realization if you will, that I am incomplete as a human being without my teammates.  They complete me as no one else can and the only way for me to show this great joy they give me is to show common courtesy.  It was only through a great man - a man who for many years called himself EyeBeatWomen - who obviously understands respect fro woman and teammates that I was able to remember my lessons from grade school: 1) Dont eat the crayons, 2) Don't eat the glue, 3) Dont stick scissors up your nose, 4) Don't eat electrical circuits, and of course 5) Don't kill your teammates.  Thank you so much for temporarily banning me, I have thoroughly learned my lesson and will return to respecting my teammates who I love and cherish in all their pixel glory.  Thank you man who beats women, you are obviously a great admin and I want to thank you for banning me and now unbanning me now that I have learned my lesson.  Common courtesy is to show a willingness not to teamkill or teamhit teammates no matter how often they intentionally teamhit me while the admin watches, because of course Jesus (the in-game one) taught us to turn the other cheek and love our teammates and admins no matter how they behave.  I understand courtesy now thanks to my ban - it means to love my friends' pixels as if they were my own pixels, treat their pixels as i would have my own pixels be treated, rub and massage their pixels as i would like to have my own pixels rubbed and massaged. Thank you for the ban and now I respectfully and with great courtesy ask the man who beats women to unban me for I am a reformed man.

I realized a greater part of courtesy is to follow the rules to the letter like good obedient choir boys obeying the priest's every command.  If we dont write exactly 500 words all the admins would be out of work and full anarchy would become the norm.  Tking and suicide jumping would become so rampant hat all of crpg would die off.  Therefore, we must bend over to the will of chadz as we suck the enjoyment out of crpg and give repeated courtesy to our pixel teammates over and over again.  Courtesy should be given as often as possible for without courtesy would life even be worth living.  We must give our courtesy to as many different people as possible and share all that comes out from our courtesy.  Our courtesy should make others feel good all over themselves and want more and more courtesy from us.  I want to spread my courtesy onto all the admins especially EyeBeatWomen as he obviously wants my courtesy all over him.  I am a changed man and am all too happy to provide that courtesy free of charge. I would like to say thank you again admins for helping me make this change! Can I get a witness?   Thank you all!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 02:14:58 pm by oralroberts »

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
+11
Beautiful, it took everything within my power to keep the tears from my eyes but I could only suppress them for so long.

10/10
Unban
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
+4
10/10 would unban
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
+3
Unban
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
+2
Truly touching; unban.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
+3
Smell that? Smells like... Smells like bullshit. A giant pile of bull shit.

10/10 would unban.

(click to show/hide)
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Leman_Russ

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+3
I think he has learned his lesson.  A long ban due to depriving a troll of 2 minutes of play time by teamkilling seems to have changed bitch's ways. 

5/5

Offline Palurgee

• Duke
  • Renown: 607
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: palurgee, brokeback_mountaineer, denarii
  • IRC nick: palurgee
+3
(click to show/hide)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Brilliantly eloquent - the true essence of courtesy - unban
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
+5
free brogan
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Buriza_do_kyanon

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SEMENstorm
  • Game nicks: 0_o
Brilliantly eloquent - the true essence of courtesy - unban

Disagree.  Poorly thought out, and too many typos. 

Would vote 1 again.

I move that you perma ban.

Offline defodijabox

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 19
  • Ball so hard that shit crazy
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta
  • Game nicks: Malta_Defodijabox_AKC, Some_Weirdo
+3
Shed a tear, unban.
No sense in nonsense when the heat is hot

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
+4
#FreeBrogan #Yolo #Swag #HeGotIt
I have known this man for only my whole time in crpg and I would say that he is worthy of an unban having learnt his lesson and thus I hereby claim that if he is not unbanned I will burn Kesh's house to the ground and then murder eyebeat. The end.

ps: Canary unban me
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 20
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: LeMikz
  • IRC nick: LeMikz
+3
    This prolonged absence from crpg has brought an awakening, a divine realization if you will, that I am incomplete as a human being without my teammates.  They complete me as no one else can and the only way for me to show this great joy they give me is to show common courtesy.  It was only through a great man - a man who for many years called himself EyeBeatWomen - who obviously understands respect fro woman and teammates that I was able to remember my lessons from grade school: 1) Dont eat the crayons, 2) Don't eat the glue, 3) Dont stick scissors up your nose, 4) Don't eat electrical circuits, and of course 5) Don't kill your teammates.  Thank you so much for temporarily banning me, I have thoroughly learned my lesson and will return to respecting my teammates who I love and cherish in all their pixel glory.  Thank you man who beats women, you are obviously a great admin and I want to thank you for banning me and now unbanning me now that I ave learned my lesson.  Common courtesy is to show a willingness not to teamkill or teamhit teammates no matter how often they intentionally teamhit me while the admin watches, because of course Jesus (the in-game one) taught us to turn the other cheek and love our teammates and admins no matter how they behave.  I understand courtesy now thanks to my ban - it means to love my friends' pixels as if they were my own pixels, treat their pixels as i would have my own pixels be treated, rub and massage their pixels as i would like to have my own pixels rubbed and massaged.  Thank you for the ban and now I respectfully and with great courtesy ask the man who beats women to unban me for I am a reformed man.

I realized a greater part of courtesy is to follow the rules to the letter like good obedient choir boys obeying the priest's every command.  We must bend over to the will of chadz as we suck the enjoyment out of crpg and give repeated courtesy to our pixel teammates over and over again.  Courtesy should be given as often as possible for without courtesy would life even be worth living.  We must give our courtesy to as many different people as possible and share all that comes out from our courtesy.  Our courtesy should make others feel good all over themselves and want more and more courtesy from us.  Thank you.

I vote for unban... :)

Offline AshTre

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: m8
  • Game nicks: AshTre
+4
(click to show/hide)

In my professional opinion this man now knows the true meaning of cRPG. From what I have read, it seems he has paid his dues. That being said...

5/5 Unban This Man

(click to show/hide)