Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: 0.223
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2011, 02:38:26 pm »

Not in-game gold, but real life money would do the trick.

Actually, why not. Heirloom respecs aren't an unbalanced feature that might break the game for those who don't have it. Just make sure everything you charge real money for isn't mandatory to have fun with the game like those who pay. In this case, I think it's not a problem.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2011, 02:42:13 pm »
I think chadz made it clear a long time ago that's not a road he's willing to go down.
Don't.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 13, 2011, 02:54:40 pm »
Real money for heirloom respec, I could go with that. It's not like it's gamebreaking in any way. Then buy all them fancy ping reducing stuff.

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2011, 03:15:58 pm »
Actually, why not. Heirloom respecs aren't an unbalanced feature that might break the game for those who don't have it. Just make sure everything you charge real money for isn't mandatory to have fun with the game like those who pay. In this case, I think it's not a problem.

one thing will take the other, and soon you will have a p2p game. I'm against this

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2011, 03:25:15 pm »
i noticed the player counter in the upper left counter didnt work for 80% of the time yesterday evening, just faction banners without numbers. this is by the way my favorite feature and noticed i relied on it immensly lately so was pretty lost yesterday without it.

dunno if thats just me or was it a yestarday thing only but it worked perfectly on 0.222 version.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2011, 03:36:37 pm »
If i was a dev, i would be disgusted...

Disgusted by all the whine thread, by all the crying baby, by all ppl who are never satisfied.

Damm, dev team works for us for free, giving us so much fun since long time, and all that do A PART of the community is behave like WoW kids. It's time to grow folks, time to thx ppl for their work, time to have a general and visionary view, stop being selfish, stop to think only of your small problem.

One thing when i see rage post, i can even understand how ppl can rage like this for a game...
Beside that if ppl are so hungry i guess it's because they are fuckin addicted to this mod, so why they don't thanks dev that gave them this mod.

Instead they prefer to whine, they are never satisfied, you gave them changelog, but no, they want more, you gave them balance, but no they want more (for their class), you gave them fun, but no they want more.

Go play WoW and let this community as it was, that's my biggest regrets from the good ol' days of cRPG : a great community.

If i would be the community i would be disgusted....

Tried to help the devs for once... when Okin said too me
Wow. That's gratitude for you. I'm sure the devs will value your input.
So i came up with something the devs didnt knew yet. Show them, the stuff i say isnt bullshit... and that i can actually help out.
Sad thru 2 pages of Devs and chadz rediculing me. None believed me. They called me an idiot etc.. stuff like,

Until i replicated the bug for them, and rubbed it into there faces.

None of them has thanked me for the input or anything... while they expect me too be gratefull for every little thing they do.

Until the power abooz ends, and chadz and his lackeys step down from there high horses. I wont be gratefull ever.

Laughed about this quote later.. it was meant sarcastic to redicule my input..

That was Fasader.
He carefully took the player collision model, and put little holes in it from all sides. If you hit a char from the correct angle, any arrow goes straight through. Can even hit a person behind you.
We had a great laugh doing this. Was totally worth the 9 hours.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 03:42:17 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2011, 03:41:41 pm »
Oh shush you ingrate troll.  :rolleyes:

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 13, 2011, 03:43:42 pm »
Oh shush you ingrate troll.  :rolleyes:

Ahh yes, jambi is such a troll... he doesnt know shit.. everything he says is bullshit.

Best ignore him
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2011, 03:44:40 pm »
If i would be the community i would be disgusted....

Tried to help the devs for once... when Okin said too meSo i came up with something the devs didnt knew yet. Show them, the stuff i say isnt bullshit... and that i can actually help out.
Sad thru 2 pages of Devs and chadz rediculing me. None believed me. They called me an idiot etc.. stuff like,

Until i replicated the bug for them, and rubbed it into there faces.

None of them has thanked me for the input or anything... while they expect me too be gratefull for every little thing they do.

Until the power abooz ends, and chadz and his lackeys step down from there high horses. I wont be gratefull ever.

Laughed about this quote later.. it was meant sarcastic to redicule my input..

I guess chadz was speaking the truth.. since implementing the new armors... they did make holes in the hitboxes. I suppose it was a fool's quess
I think perhaps their reaction was borne of pure frustration with the amount of whine they had already received before you came forward with your legitimate found bug. So they may have thought "ANOTHER whiner" and dismissed the bug. I don't think it is their or your fault for coming to loggerheads.
Professional poop cleaner

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2011, 03:45:31 pm »
/hugs Jambi
/ruffles hair

Don't worry lad, we all still love you. And i would never ignore you. Just trol you.  :twisted:

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2011, 03:48:05 pm »
/hugs Jambi
/ruffles hair

Don't worry lad, we all still love you. And i would never ignore you. Just trol you.  :twisted:

I love you Phazh. Your my only favorite Admin  :oops:

Love will tear us apart.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2011, 03:56:34 pm »
I'll do it:

Changelog 1:  Archers rebalanced to be less effective.  Skill-level of mod increased by 10.  Whine level of forums increased by 20.
Changelog 2:  Xbows rebalanced to be less effective.  Skill-level of mod increased by 5.  Whine on forums increased by 3... must work harder on this.
Changelog 3:  Cav rebalanced to be just as effective.  Skill-level of...wait a minute
Changelog 4:  Throwing rebalanced to be less effective.  Skill-level of mod increased by 50.  Whine level on forums increased by 100.  Exxxxcellent.

+500 to you chadz, though I'll have to give it to you in installments.   :mrgreen:

LOL'd
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Elmiro

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 13, 2011, 04:34:31 pm »
i noticed the player counter in the upper left counter didnt work for 80% of the time yesterday evening, just faction banners without numbers. this is by the way my favorite feature and noticed i relied on it immensly lately so was pretty lost yesterday without it.

dunno if thats just me or was it a yestarday thing only but it worked perfectly on 0.222 version.

It's not just you, the same happened to me too: the players numbers are bugged for me too, most of the time.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #163 on: May 13, 2011, 04:45:33 pm »
Yeah, Jambi, i understand that you are disapointed, as said Thomas, your bug report have been taken in the flow of whine, Still you're right in some point and i'm sure you did all you can to improve the mod.
Which is still in Beta test, and we are all beta testers, i'm glad that we all participate in this adventure.
Tbh, if i was a dev, it's been a long time that i will troll hard in every whining thread (may be even insult some).
But i guess you are not part of the whining community.

So, as Phaz and even if i don't know you, i give you a free hug!! ;)

Offline Heresiarch

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2011, 05:02:24 pm »
When the Black Hood with Mask get a fix? The new faces bugged it at Patch 0.211 and since then its has still 2 big holes in the backhead...
Looks very uncool :(

this.