Author Topic: Goretooth  (Read 6892 times)

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
Re: Goretooth
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 09:38:30 am »
What the fuck, GORETOOTH isn't an admin

Yes, thats what Ive heard too.

Nah, this is just something the LLJKs making up, non-admins cant ban :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 09:59:39 am by nuffen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2011, 01:44:50 pm »

i found out he got his admin back after he kicked me while i was fighting an enemy as the last one on my team with 3 minutes left for "stalling"

told me he stepped down then stepped back up

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2011, 03:21:00 pm »

Lilith you're such a troll ... :P

Offline haruto

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2011, 04:15:24 pm »
I dont' understand what is being requested here...........Please clarify and be objective....leave out the needless shit, give me the facts and what it is you want.

Lord Nindur, I will stand witness to these events from a spectators point of view. But some of these guys were banned for unjust causes such as carrying the LLJK tag.

What LLJK_Rikthorrr has told you is the truth actually. And based on the rules and what I have witnessed they did nothing particularly wrong except one occasion.

Unreachable areas include many things, rooftops, certain spawn areas, some towers, etc. The official ATS rule is that you may stay in an unreachable area until the enemy has killed any teammates that they can reach. Once all your teammates that can be reached are dead you must immediately and with extreme haste allow your enemy to engage you. Failure to do so will be punished immediately and without explanation. Whoever destroys the ladder is irrelevant, once the ladder is destroyed the player who is in the unreachable area Must come down! Keep in mind, you have no right to be in an unreachable area and the map was not intended for you to be there, we don't mind you being there but when your time comes, go fight!

The delaying of rounds makes everyone upset and you should try to avoid it. The official ATS policy is that you must actively engage your enemy at all times. It is acceptable for characters to seek strategic position by falling back - but not running away to draw out the round.
  • When I came on I followed the LLJK people to a boat in the middle of the lake and we purposely added 2 ladders but those ladders broke so we abandoned ship and went to the tower to create a choke point but was reachable via 2 entrances (1 in the basement and 1 in the center of the tower) and some of us, geared people, defended the main entrance while all the newbies and archers were up top . Now the other team hadmore people 20:15 people, esp geared Hospitalars with cav and they had shields!,  to come at us but they all stayed in hiding only a few came so that was a draw
  • Next round, this was the one that was a bit bad, after I died I spectated the battle at the tower and one of the LLJK guys exploited the siege equipment 4 siege shields were built at the entrance to the top of the tower and ladders spewing everywhere. I think thats what got people pissed because they "camped" but I'll get with camping later. the match ended with a draw
  • The new map was Cav favored, hands down, the first round was won in minutes. When I got switched to the LLJK side they were smart enough to use the map to there advantage, they went up the hill. And a lot of people were complaining that they were delaying the map which Idk why people are complaining because some of us got a x2 multiplier so we are getting income and the LLJK guys were fighting so its a win/win situation
  • next round the LLJK guys started camping a tower; which in my memory Nindur, me, you, the Hospitalars, and some pubbies camped a house you went off and died but the whole team camped a house because the CAV was unbearable, actually now that I think about it it was against the LLJK guys HA! Anyways more people started accusing the LLJK guys again for stalling which they weren't, Trust me the cav during that map was ridiculous the enemy had 4-5 and we had 2 but they had more experienced players and we, including, I are relatively new. but when the opposing team attacked all the LLJK people died.
  • Now the part when the banning happen, LLJK started using the tower again then Goretooth_ATS banned a handful of them untill all the LLJK people left. Now according to what I've read, trash talk was being engaged between the LLJK members and the Hospitalar clan then Goretooth started banning. 

Basically I think Goretooth found the LLJK people annoying but when I played with them it was kinda fun. Somewhat like a 300 type of play hahaha. i just think the banning was for unjust causes and I think the only reason people were complaining that they were leeching/delaying whatever were just impatient and just didn't want to wait for a terrible team to die.. hahaha no offense LLJK but you guys need better gear I was tearing you guys up like paper during the first round of the new map.   :D

Anyways Nindur I know your judgement is more keen than the other admins but I think these guys need at least a temp ban because the battle server was entertaining when they were on.

Offline Gamerofthegame

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Desu, LLJK_McSteve, LLJK_Gamer
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2011, 06:40:52 pm »
I dont' understand what is being requested here...........Please clarify and be objective....leave out the needless shit, give me the facts and what it is you want.

In short; Unbanning of the entire LLJK community.

Basically what has transpired is that behind the scenes people who happened to pay for the server were tired of "LLJK's antics", even though these antics were largely done by only a tiny portion. The entire LLJK group has been painted with this even though the vast majority don't deserve it - Hell, in the time we were banned and the supposed reason several members weren't even on the team. Basically everyone with a LLJK tag has been banned.

Now, picture this; ATS_Discofreak spams chat and kicks people off a boat. Admins, obviously, dislike it. He does it often, manages to get around bans and what not, maybe has a friend or two to join. So the admins ban all of ATS from the server. Welp.

There are several bad eggs in the cast and crew, obviously. One might say that a lot of the bans seem to be on LLJKs, though I'd counter that with the fact we have a sizeable portion of the playerbase... More people to do that sort of thing.

LLJK isn't a clan, besides. It's a community. The only thing a person has to join is give the sacred :10bux: and pop in. There is no other requirements, not qualifications or something.

TL;DR is not all of LLJK is at fault, you banned 50+ people for less then ten being shit.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2011, 09:18:04 pm »
Ok reading through the logs and talking to people present at the time and reading what has been posted here........I have this to say on a few things....

1. THis happened on the 100 Hospitallar server, So this is the wrong section of the forums....not a big deal I am still an admin there but I don't have final say on any of this.

2. The goons have been given their own server in which they can play with any antics they please as a result of being removed for the 100 NA server only (still able to play on siege, dtv, 80)

3. Goretooth acted on direction from Devilize (the server owner), so your issue is with Devilize not goretooth.

I do not have firsthand knowledge of this incident and from what I hear the owner of the server, devilize, will not be unbanning any LLJK members any time soon, there is nothing I can do about this.

You are still welcome to play on the Other NA servers and the New Borderland server.

-Nindurr

Offline hellowrold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • proud republican
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2011, 09:24:58 pm »
Ok reading through the logs and talking to people present at the time and reading what has been posted here........I have this to say on a few things....

1. THis happened on the 100 Hospitallar server, So this is the wrong section of the forums....not a big deal I am still an admin there but I don't have final say on any of this.

2. The goons have been given their own server in which they can play with any antics they please as a result of being removed for the 100 NA server only (still able to play on siege, dtv, 80)

3. Goretooth acted on direction from Devilize (the server owner), so your issue is with Devilize not goretooth.

I do not have firsthand knowledge of this incident and from what I hear the owner of the server, devilize, will not be unbanning any LLJK members any time soon, there is nothing I can do about this.

You are still welcome to play on the Other NA servers and the New Borderland server.

-Nindurr

Well not really considering he banned me because after he complained we were delaying I told him he did it all the time (which he does). Goretooth is just a big fat manbaby. Babby man extreme a++.

Offline Lockt

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2011, 10:09:06 pm »
Should we be posting individual unban requests?  I mean, I know everyone with an LLJK tag was treated exactly the same regardless of what they were doing, so maybe one thread is enough.  I have read the rules, and I would like to know what rules I personally broke to warrant a ban.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2011, 10:56:16 pm »
Im surprised Devilize would order such  a mass banning, Ban the assholes and ONLY the assholes, plain and simple
Just a soldier

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2011, 11:53:29 pm »
Jesus christ how many times will this keep happening? I wish someone would pay just to get Goretooth off admin for good.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2011, 12:17:56 am »
This thread is about the ban that happened .. nothing more.

So please TheDashingRogue, if you didn't witness what happen, stay off this thread.

If you did, stick to what you see , we really dont need your opinion.

AFAIK, LLJK can be off the other side of the map I don't care, we'll chase them , if it's what they want, but from what I heard, there were many draws, and if they are always caused by the same people ,then it gets problematic. When an admin try to do his job, and you give him attitude or don't want to follow his orders/warnings based on his judgment, then I doubt you deserve the right to play on this server... but then again, it's just a general statement, I wasn't there.

So anyone who wasn't there .. keep your opinions for yourself.

Thank you

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2011, 12:47:21 am »
Please leave your fortified position in an orderly fashion so we can kill you.  Thank you for your cooperation.  Failure to cooperate and allow us to win will result in the fullest punishment that the rules allow.

Offline Lockt

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 12:52:16 am »
So please TheDashingRogue, if you didn't witness what happen, stay off this thread.

I wasn't there.

So anyone who wasn't there .. keep your opinions for yourself.

Thank you

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 12:54:48 am »
For the record, goretooth did not do the majority of the banning. Like I said previously it came directly from the top to remove LLJK in its entirety from the 100 Hospitallar server. It had nothing to do with ATS. My advice would be to drop the issue and seek individual unban requests when things cool down.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2011, 01:05:08 am »
LLJK isn't a clan, besides. It's a community. The only thing a person has to join is give the sacred :10bux: and pop in. There is no other requirements, not qualifications or something.

TL;DR is not all of LLJK is at fault, you banned 50+ people for less then ten being shit.

We are a community, remember that when you type out  :words:, on a side note he's right.

I was banned for exploiting, by spamming Siege Shields in a corridor. It was justified, a temp. ban was issued, very just, very reasonable.

What happened next was not at all reasonable, we're a fine bunch of people, but if you're going to prod us, we will prod back. The end result of this prodding back and forth ended up in Peppovitch crying with her cat meowing for death in the background as she wailed at us in his TeamSpeak, while a large amount of LLJK who were not affiliated with these actions (Who just jumped in, or had no idea what the fuck was going on) were banned, with no explanation given.

Now let's play the justification game, some of those bans were justified, some were not, someone not in LLJK is at fault here.