Author Topic: 100K CRPG gold for top perfomers  (Read 1947 times)

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
Re: 100K CRPG gold for top perfomers
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2013, 09:41:51 pm »
+1
Introduce the banhammer :P
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
Re: 100K CRPG gold for top perfomers
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 02:42:22 am »
+1
Yeah Sandy we know that pain. Everyone wants to be a general regardless if they are in the faction leading the fight or not. Causes confusion overall. We can not do the priority speaker or mute everyone thing it seems even tho sometimes I wish we did.

Yeah, as someone who has fought for just about everyone at one point or another, to me the commanding of the battles has a lot more to do with winning than necessarily the merc skill level.

To make it more specific with say FCC, when Bale is there, the battles go better. Bale does a better job at keeping the melee in some organized fashion. In one of the recent field battles where Bale was bound at an enemy forward spawn, no one was really there to get melee organized and subsequently we were all over the place and losing more tickets then we should have.

Occitan is another good example when they have like Arowaine and Bonsai(I think it was, could have been Inglorious) leading. Everything is mostly in order with the occasional 2H hero running off.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol