Author Topic: The Acre held garrisons of New Yruma Castle and New Karindi are open for trade  (Read 1760 times)

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
Hear ye, hear ye! The Crusaders of Acre have recently finished the construction of larger market areas at New Yruma Castle and its village of New Karindi in order to allow for free trade between the fiefs. All are welcome to purchase or sell goods and items in our lands. However, the firebombing of merchant stalls shall not be tolerated, nor shall any other acts of aggression amongst visitors. Peaceful traders shall not be harmed within our lands, though troublemakers will be hunted down with prejudice. Large bands are requested to notify the owner of the fief they are traveling to in order to prevent confusion. You will find our items and prices listed below.

(All listings current to about the time of this post.)

Our items currently offered at New Yruma Castle:
(click to show/hide)

Our items currently offered at New Karindi:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 04:25:54 pm by Reinhardt »
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
"No stone phalli? No wood polish?" Havelle says to himself, twiddling his beard, "No young slaves? No stringed anal spheres? No herbal skin softener? No naughty paintings? No Elder's Torches? No Bibles? No Felt Caps? No chain restraints? No dark leather bedroom gear? No Fishing poles? No blindfolds? No whips? No rubber batons? No pig blood? No bottled feces? No petrified human heads? No anal knives? No preserved Duck bills?  No keaton masks? No used copies of Mass Effect 2? No dog dicks? No trained tickler monkeys? No Human Centipedes? No castration hacksaws? No erection stimulants? No skinning salt? No Ice cream danglers? No Halter top reverse splints? No rectum rovers? No abrasive dick picklers? No intrusive eye knobblers? No door knob peeling ass blasters? No woman's clothing for men? No reversed ticked anal divers? No scotum banging tit wigglers? No my old friendhunting sort-of duckers? No lip-syncing anti-fuckers? No sodomite pleasing ass rotainers? No shit switching naval punchers? No dick licking revert throwers? No little boy-big girl little sifters? No sand boy ass naggers? No rectum spilling return burners? No uplifting nig tillers? No telling you after the facters? No ass gauging splinter novas? No if-telling not so lovers? No cunt punching rectum rockers? No if and or butts to butt it? No shit delving licking toads? No riff raff soothing nipple choads? No aftertime overtime loaders? I don't think so."

Walks away dejected.

This is gold. By far, one of the best posts I've seen on this forum. I was going to say "on the diplomacy forum", but it's all a bunch of shitposting here. Well done.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
Would it be possible to know the tax levels?
The fiefs look good itemwise, but would not want to find out that there is 50% tax when I get there.

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
I just so happen to be siting inside of that castle (i dont play strat anymore tho)

Visiting New Yruma Castle...

Trading goods:
Exotic Honey
Supply&Demand: +4141
Prosperity: +466
Good price: 24/24 gold
Good transaction tax: 20% (to pay when selling)
Goods Price: 24.00 gold

Hopefully this helps?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Would it be possible to know the tax levels?
The fiefs look good itemwise, but would not want to find out that there is 50% tax when I get there.

Ah, yes. Edited the OP.

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
glad to hear yruma is open again. I shall be stopping by shortly to pick up.some trade goofs and probably some great mauls.

However I am dissapointed you dont carry shit delving rectal toads anymore. I planned on using them in my next battle

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
glad to hear yruma is open again. I shall be stopping by shortly to pick up.some trade goofs and probably some great mauls.

However I am dissapointed you dont carry shit delving rectal toads anymore. I planned on using them in my next battle

Believe it or not those do not exist in this game. I don't know what exactly what you smoked/sniffed/snorted/injected/intravenouated or what illegal skin creams you use before playing this game, but I'm pretty sure that it is extremely strong and illegal.

I personally suggest to the whole community that this player become an outcast. Drugs and illegal skin creams can rub off on others and get them addicted as "Tojo"(biggest NA c-rpg doper) has. Allow him to become an outcast for the benefit of the community as a whole.

On a final note, kesh (dbrooks/matey/snoop/snickers/frodo_t_swaggins/cavtastic/all other kesh accounts(dont confuse BaleOHay in this(Best FCC forum shitposter)))is gay.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Believe it or not those do not exist in this game. I don't know what exactly what you smoked/sniffed/snorted/injected/intravenouated or what illegal skin creams you use before playing this game, but I'm pretty sure that it is extremely strong and illegal.

I personally suggest to the whole community that this player become an outcast. Drugs and illegal skin creams can rub off on others and get them addicted as "Tojo"(biggest NA c-rpg doper) has. Allow him to become an outcast for the benefit of the community as a whole.

On a final note, kesh (dbrooks/matey/snoop/snickers/frodo_t_swaggins/cavtastic/all other kesh accounts(dont confuse BaleOHay in this(Best FCC forum shitposter)))is gay.

f u

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
"The shitposts of the diplomacy forum are leaking into my thread! Squire, clean this shit up! Everyone else, get the fuck out!"

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS

Might be an issue with your statement. Cavtastic was my skip the fun alt I have not played in a long time and changed his name besides. If you are thinking about Cavtasty he has never posted on the forum

and sorry Rein. I will leave now
Leader of BS

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
Might be an issue with your statement. Cavtastic was my skip the fun alt I have not played in a long time and changed his name besides. If you are thinking about Cavtasty he has never posted on the forum

and sorry Rein. I will leave now

Well I will say quick, do not do cav for a gen
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
is Acre willing to sell troops out of either yruma or karindi?

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
is Acre willing to sell troops out of either yruma or karindi?

PM me.