Author Topic: Hounds of Chulainn declare war on MB  (Read 17203 times)

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Carac
Re: Hounds of Chulainn declare war on MB
« Reply #180 on: June 27, 2013, 08:03:06 pm »
idk
best shitstain NA

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 28, 2013, 12:50:23 am »
+4
I'm pretty sure I remember smooth or somebody having that avatar previously, Carac.  Now that he's being somewhat reasonable, does that mean you're trying to pick up his mantle as the NA King of the trolls?
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 28, 2013, 06:26:54 pm »
So here's the war so far: HoC attacks MB, HoC loses, rinse and repeat until they give up. gf bone

lolz,,,,,those were fun battles
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Carac

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Carac
« Reply #183 on: June 28, 2013, 10:24:09 pm »
this has been my avatar since i joined the forums idk what smooths avatar is
best shitstain NA

Offline Require

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Me, myself, and I
  • Game nicks: Require, Dragonanth
« Reply #184 on: July 03, 2013, 03:17:32 am »
+1
GG bonesaw.

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #185 on: July 03, 2013, 04:45:41 am »
+7
I would like to say a few things. Let me start by saying this: relax nerds.

I have been trying to stop the HoC/MB hate train for a long while. I generally let my members say w/e they want, as long as its not borderline idiotic shitsturring. You have obviously held a grudge against our clan the entire time, understandable because HoC is the easiest clan to hate in crpg. i always discouraged my members from hating on HoC, but when yours were barking back at every turn(yourself included), it made ti pretty difficult to keep MB from an aggressive rebuttle. I always thought you were a shitbag bonesaw, from the first time you got possessive over a member of yours that left your clan, and I scooped up as a free agent. Threatening to attack us on strat and whatnot. However, I respected some of your members who were more about having fun in this mod, and was shown nothing but respect in return.

As for people talking about MB being scummy by breaking off and attacking the faction that homed us, you dont know the whole story. We presented the option of breaking off, and doing it in a fashion that would possibly work out for everyone, and the response we got from VE was "we'll rape you if you do". Ontop of that, while tkovs' real leaders were on vacation, the person in command was plotting with bonesaw to attack us. These factors in mind, we made our split, with an offensive defense. We attacked the faction that birthed us. Just had to clear that up.

That being said, it was strategically a dumb move, and we obviously were not prepared to take that castle.

Rageh littew nord babbes, carry forth with your banter

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #186 on: July 03, 2013, 05:13:10 am »
I honestly get the feeling that half the people here are dyslexic.

Cough.. HoC.. Cough
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • Renown: 136
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Soturin
  • IRC nick: NeckBeard
« Reply #187 on: July 03, 2013, 07:20:28 am »
I would like to say a few things. Let me start by saying this: relax nerds.

I have been trying to stop the HoC/MB hate train for a long while. I generally let my members say w/e they want, as long as its not borderline idiotic shitsturring. You have obviously held a grudge against our clan the entire time, understandable because HoC is the easiest clan to hate in crpg. i always discouraged my members from hating on HoC, but when yours were barking back at every turn(yourself included), it made ti pretty difficult to keep MB from an aggressive rebuttle. I always thought you were a shitbag bonesaw, from the first time you got possessive over a member of yours that left your clan, and I scooped up as a free agent. Threatening to attack us on strat and whatnot. However, I respected some of your members who were more about having fun in this mod, and was shown nothing but respect in return.

As for people talking about MB being scummy by breaking off and attacking the faction that homed us, you dont know the whole story. We presented the option of breaking off, and doing it in a fashion that would possibly work out for everyone, and the response we got from VE was "we'll rape you if you do". Ontop of that, while tkovs' real leaders were on vacation, the person in command was plotting with bonesaw to attack us. These factors in mind, we made our split, with an offensive defense. We attacked the faction that birthed us. Just had to clear that up.

That being said, it was strategically a dumb move, and we obviously were not prepared to take that castle.

Rageh littew nord babbes, carry forth with your banter
While in the VE, you and 9finger were the only ones who cared about your clan's image. I still respect you and 9finger, and I can't really blame you for not being able to control what people say (when our clan does the same). But, BoneSaw is a known drunk and is now a repo man for a living, aka he has a temper and wants to fight. Can't say he makes the best decisions, but he takes any slight against him very seriously and you get what you have here today. And while most in the community dislike him or any HoC, which of these people have actually played with us in our ts? I bet BoneSaw is really the only HoC out of the 40 active that people know. Thus, they generalize us all. Like you said, most of us play this game for the game.

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HoC_Funesti_Equites, HoC_HeavyHitter_Monty, AND MANY MORE!!!
« Reply #188 on: July 03, 2013, 08:10:01 am »
+5
BoneSaw is a good guy when you really get to know him. Unfortunately most of you guys (and gals) only know BoneSaw through forum posts. Like it or not, BoneSaw makes Strategus very entertaining. He is always willing to fight a war and give back to the loyal people who fight for us, WITH GLORIOUS XP!

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 08:13:26 am by raccoonlord »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 03, 2013, 07:27:51 pm »
+1
BoneSaw is a good guy when you really get to know him. Unfortunately most of you guys (and gals) only know BoneSaw through forum posts. Like it or not, BoneSaw makes Strategus very entertaining. He is always willing to fight a war and give back to the loyal people who fight for us, WITH GLORIOUS XP!

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

i have mine thoughts about Bonesaw, just like evryone else, but to bad, he only listens to people who thinks that they are importante in the clan
He's a fun guy, but qua mentality in HoC itself, there are only 2 people that still have mine respect and are more mature then the rest of HoC and that is Warborn (thank god you still have him, that was the smartest decision of Bonesaw to make him his right hand)
and Rulka, 14 or 15y old guy who is more mature then the rest of HoC

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HoC_Funesti_Equites, HoC_HeavyHitter_Monty, AND MANY MORE!!!
« Reply #190 on: July 03, 2013, 07:29:30 pm »

i have mine thoughts about Bonesaw, just like evryone else, but to bad, he only listens to people who thinks that they are importante in the clan
He's a fun guy, but qua mentality in HoC itself, there are only 2 people that still have mine respect and are more mature then the rest of HoC and that is Warborn (thank god you still have him, that was the smartest decision of Bonesaw to make him his right hand)

:(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zoarander

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Trading Post
  • Game nicks: Zoarander, Grendar_Rivers, etc....
« Reply #191 on: July 03, 2013, 07:31:09 pm »

LOL wish it was true but its not mate. Im not in HoC anymore and him and me still get along great and can talk and rage and have a grand old time.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 03, 2013, 07:58:36 pm »
LOL wish it was true but its not mate. Im not in HoC anymore and him and me still get along great and can talk and rage and have a grand old time.

you do know why you joined mine clan, because Bonesaw asked me to it, its not you that has asked too me for joining
he wanted to see how you would evolve if you joined a smaller clan, because according to him, you didn't listen to his orders.
That was being discussed in steam, and I accepted it, because I had the feeling that you was the one who could lead a decent strat. battle.

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • Renown: 136
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Soturin
  • IRC nick: NeckBeard
« Reply #193 on: July 03, 2013, 08:14:52 pm »
+1

You talk of maturity, but quit the clan and started a new one over not being able to lead 10 guys in a strat battle. If fact we said you could but you let someone from another clan push you out of the way. So what did you do? Ah yes, you blamed HoC for it. REAL mature. And now you are here, picking on your old friends who have nothing to do with it. You are saying in your forum post that all but two HoC are immature. This includes Largos, Bernie, Raccoon, Finnian, Dez, Polar Bear, Jona, Les, Asca, and 20 other dudes. You speak of maturity, yet lack the wisdom of who your post offends.

Offline Zoarander

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Trading Post
  • Game nicks: Zoarander, Grendar_Rivers, etc....
« Reply #194 on: July 03, 2013, 08:25:22 pm »
you do know why you joined mine clan, because Bonesaw asked me to it, its not you that has asked too me for joining
he wanted to see how you would evolve if you joined a smaller clan, because according to him, you didn't listen to his orders.
That was being discussed in steam, and I accepted it, because I had the feeling that you was the one who could lead a decent strat. battle.
]

LOL, listen to his orders? I am sorry but I never got the feeling that I had orders except to give my troops to him which I asked to do once a week. He understood that I was looking for a job, and now have found one, and I wasn't going to be able to be as active anymore. Also I came to bone asking if I could help you get your clan going and he said "yeah that would be great! I was about to ask if you would like to do that."