Author Topic: A chaotic thing happened on the way to the castle(admin locked other?)  (Read 5079 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
"Admin abuse.... Having a conversation and a couple of guys put random crap so the thread gets locked.. If you do that we will not be able to use the forums at all. Just saying. unlock my other thread badmins."

On a side note.. Chaos/bowlers after the war is over if you could explain your attacking strategy I would love to hear it... Right now it does not make any sense to me.
Leader of BS

Offline Smileyy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Vitamins_Of_Chaos
+7
We have a strategy?  :lol:

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
+3
"Admin abuse.... Having a conversation and a couple of guys put random crap so the thread gets locked.. If you do that we will not be able to use the forums at all. Just saying. unlock my other thread badmins."

You're doing it wrong its ABOOOSSEEEEEE, I would know
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
+2
We have a strategy?  :lol:

maybe that is your plan. Confuse me to the point I have absolutely no idea how to run the home defense. The last three feints (I can not call them offensives) Have netted you Ibrian for a day and losses at Fenada, Vayejag, Tarburl and an open field fight we stopped from being an attack on Ambean. Ibrian we got back the next day and all the others we won and sent the attackers to EU

Now another jab at Ibiran. Hopefully a Grand plan will materialize at the end and I will say.. Wow that was something.. Because right now I do not get it. 
Leader of BS

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+15
Chaos is a beautiful thing. I doubt your micro managing, meticulously plotting minds over at FCC would understand. The random patterns of chaos, disarray and discord, seemingly lawless to the untrained eye. Know this, the time of reckoning is at hand. I would not be so quick to discount the ataxia and disorder. Will you hide behind your witch and her dark arts? Your dictator will spend your men's blood sending wave after wave of your warriors to their death. How long will you hold out when fate itself strikes from the shadows. HSSSSSSSSSS.

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
+1
Imho, Chaos doesn't know what they're getting in to.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
+7
Chaos is a beautiful thing. I doubt your micro managing, meticulously plotting minds over at FCC would understand. The random patterns of chaos, disarray and discord, seemingly lawless to the untrained eye. Know this, the time of reckoning is at hand. I would not be so quick to discount the ataxia and disorder. Will you hide behind your witch and her dark arts? Your dictator will spend your men's blood sending wave after wave of your warriors to their death. How long will you hold out when fate itself strikes from the shadows. HSSSSSSSSSS.

The reckoning of their pride is soon to be upon them; they remain senseless to it, like an eye occluded by a paralyzed, unmoving sheath of an arrogant lid. Their words of contempt, endless and ambiguous, which flow forth like an inexorable river, shall whisk them away towards an ocean of their own craft in which they shall suffocate their final shreds of survival. They shall drown in their own listlessness.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 11:12:29 pm by Daruvian »

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
+1
Imho, Chaos doesn't know what they're getting in to.
What should we be afraid of? Getting wiped off the map?

(click to show/hide)

Oh please FCC overlords, do not wipe us off the map. For if you do that we would get so angry at this pitiful game we might actually have to play it again.

Irony? Sarcasm? You decide.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
+5
What should we be afraid of? Getting wiped off the map?

(click to show/hide)

Oh please FCC overlords, do not wipe us off the map. For if you do that we would get so angry at this pitiful game we might actually have to play it again.

Irony? Sarcasm? You decide.

It isn't the FCC you should be worried about, I could destroy Chaos and FCC combined while only using 2 percent of my power.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
It isn't the FCC you should be worried about, I could destroy Chaos and FCC combined while only using 2 percent of my power.
I care not for your weeabo powers. I doubt you are nearly as strong as you care to think you are, for we have many strong weeabos in Chaos.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
+4
I care not for your weeabo powers. I doubt you are nearly as strong as you care to think you are, for we have many strong weeabos in Chaos.

NA POWER RANKINGS 2013
GREATEST OF ALL TIME EDITION
- Upvotes are appreciated so the badmins don't send this thread away -

Gmnotutoo #1 NA weeaboo and Agi crutch

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
The reckoning of their pride is soon to be upon them; they remain senseless to it, like an eye occluded by a paralyzed, unmoving sheath of an arrogant lid. Their words of contempt, endless and ambiguous, which flow forth like an inexorable river, shall whisk them away towards an ocean of their own craft in which they shall suffocate their final shreds of survival. They shall drown in their own listlessness.

(click to show/hide)

Holy shit, his power-level is so high that he can say my old friends without it being word-filtered.

Oh god, they've removed the word-filter! I can feel my privilege slowly becoming less and less checked already!

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile

I mean, Daruvian wrote it. We all know Daruvian.

Offline Kaelaen

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • H2O Kaelaen's Youtube Videos
  • Faction: Blandiloquent Rampallion Deutereagonists (BRD)
  • Game nicks: Kaelaen_BRD
  • IRC nick: Kaelaen
+4
Writer of such classics such as "Kesh is Gay," and other dramatic melodies?  What about him?  Do you besmirch his honour, good sir?!  Why, if I could slap you with a glove or a large trout over the internet I would do it right about now, my manners are so offended!

-idlewind
-idlewind

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
+4
Writer of such classics such as "Kesh is Gay," and other dramatic melodies?  What about him?  Do you besmirch his honour, good sir?!  Why, if I could slap you with a glove or a large trout over the internet I would do it right about now, my manners are so offended!

-idlewind
i thought you were kalam this whole time omg