Author Topic: [Ban] TO_Opinion_V  (Read 802 times)

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
[Ban] TO_Opinion_V
« on: March 01, 2013, 09:39:08 pm »
I'd like to request a Ban for TO_Opinion_V for griefing and wasting tickets for the good part of 60 minutes in a strat battle earlier this morning 3/1/2013.

He made no attempts to participate in the battle legitimately, team-wounded; wasted construction sites and threw siege shields all around our spawn area destroying other well placed ones and caused several of our teams constructions their destruction.
I'm not certain if there's a strat related topic/forum section or area I need to post because I'm fairly certain he wasn't NA due to disregarding any and all orders to cease his nonsense.
I can somewhat understand a hesitance to play seriously at 3:50/4am for NA players, it's early, and unless you've planned ahead to wake up you've got very little energy to keep focused and disciplined. Unfortunately, I doubt this was the case for TO_Opinion_V.
I handle all the engineering for TKoV battles so I know he was not told to use our sites/materials/Siege shields at any time.

Images follow:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 09:50:46 pm by Jaren »

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
Re: [Ban] TO_Opinion_V
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 10:05:54 pm »
He's a Chinese player so probably doesn't speak English and was confused at what to do in the battle, I doubt he was trying to intentionally grief.
Would be nice if leaders of a battle could kick people from their roster during the battle incase they hire someone who does especially bad/griefs or whatever, would be alot simpler for everyone imo.

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 10:24:38 pm »
He's a Chinese player so probably doesn't speak English and was confused at what to do in the battle, I doubt he was trying to intentionally grief.
Would be nice if leaders of a battle could kick people from their roster during the battle incase they hire someone who does especially bad/griefs or whatever, would be alot simpler for everyone imo.
Giving it up to confusion loses its luster when he's specifically breaking our own constructions/shields and throwing 1 material at multiple construction sites throughout the duration of the battle.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 10:30:53 pm »
jaren's pics dont really show his griefing too bad, but i think quite a few people have SS's so we just need to give them time to post

He broke countless ladders, spawned naked and ran to his death, griefed siege equipment, and then started spawning heaviest gear and doing stupid shit like you see on the ladders.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 11:02:06 pm »
He ended up getting kicked after being reported for teamwounding repeatedly.
Also, we had Voso trying to communicate with him in mandarin so the language barrier isn't really enough to explain how awful he played. The final score shows him at 1 kill 13 deaths; but i remember seeing him with something like -17 score 0 kills and 30 deaths shortly before the battle ended. Also, bad ping or not, if you are a heavy cav player with heavy cav gear, there is no way you should perform that badly, also the wasting of expensive material and such...

I don't know how most of his teamwounding went but he did run up and start punching me at spawn towards the end so he was obviously doing at least some of it intentionally.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 11:23:54 pm »
I was present at this battle and saw this guy breaking siege equipment, suiciding off roofs, TWing our archers, and occasionally just spawning with the heaviest gear then running into the enemy lines and dying.

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 11:31:44 pm »

This screenshot is pretty much what TO_Opinion was doing the whole battle when he wasn't teamwounding or intentionally wasting plate + heavy warhorses: leeching and throwing siege equipment, including Csites and Cmaterials, at random places on the ground. All of us were powerless to stop him because there were no admins on at the time.

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 01:31:34 pm »
He's been doing this sort of behavior thoughout multiple strat battles. Deserves global strat ban.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 05:14:38 am »
lol why did you hire a random for your strat battle? I was specing and the screenshots don't do justice.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2013, 05:10:30 pm »
They should seriously consider allowing the commander or the leader's of the commanders faction to be able to kick people from their side of the roster during a strat battle.
 - Stolen from Macropussy