Author Topic: Sungetche castle is looking for aid to defend their virgins.  (Read 2538 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Sungetche castle is looking for aid to defend their virgins.
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2013, 02:58:38 am »
Thanks to all the awesome EU support we had.  You guys rocked the place!   I think we had some of the best players in the game on our side at that castle.

Sure am glad that we have a lot of friends on both sides of the pond.  :D

Special thanks to Arowaine and Kellie for setting up a lot of the roster.  Don't think I was alert enough to do it without ya.

Lol yeah it was funny seeing arrowaine join your faction and be made a higher rank just to handle your roster.  The battle he still had the hospitaller tag.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2013, 03:25:27 am »
+1
Lol yeah it was funny seeing arrowaine join your faction and be made a higher rank just to handle your roster.  The battle he still had the hospitaller tag.

Yea,  Arow has always been a great help and good friend over the past years.  He's ma boy!!!

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2013, 03:29:05 am »
That is all well and good, but I am a bit shocked that you didn't have anyone within your own faction you trusted enough to manage a roster so you had to get the leader of your allied faction to do it for you; whatever works though.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2013, 06:34:13 am »
That is all well and good, but I am a bit shocked that you didn't have anyone within your own faction you trusted enough to manage a roster so you had to get the leader of your allied faction to do it for you; whatever works though.
too many dang fcc spies.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2013, 06:56:07 am »
+1
Totally. Next time just add Kesh to your faction so he can manage your rosters. I know you guys like fair fights, so he could make sure to balance out the rosters for both sides to have equal amounts of ranged/cav/shields/eu and so on. It'd be swell.

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2013, 09:18:21 am »
+1

He wanted to do it, we never asked him to... we don't know as many EU players as Arowaine does, since he was in EU for a while, he made some friends..

So yes obviously we'd let him do that and it looks like it turned out.

It's not about trusting us to do it or not, Arow doesn't do our roster in every one of our battles, but in this particular battle we had no problem with him getting some of his buddies to help us out. Maybe this time you'll think twice about attacking late, for we will have no problem getting EU mercs for the battles.

You'd be surprised at the amount of EU players willing to sign up against Kesh.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2013, 09:42:52 am »

You'd be surprised at the amount of EU players willing to sign up against Kesh.

half the map like him the other half will be more then happy to come and give him a kick in the but. no need to say who it is. kinda oblivious all this come from shit talk others clan on forum thank for the forum propaganda.
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2013, 10:15:28 am »
Totally. Next time just add Kesh to your faction so he can manage your rosters. I know you guys like fair fights, so he could make sure to balance out the rosters for both sides to have equal amounts of ranged/cav/shields/eu and so on. It'd be swell.
When does kesh actually work? he constantly talks about us not working but seems like he has a whole lot of time to play strat and battles not to mention control all FCC and vassals around strat.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning