Author Topic: K R E M S  (Read 221666 times)

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
Re: [Krems] Burg Krems
« Reply #2460 on: March 14, 2015, 08:58:26 am »
+8
Mod will be dead when PEPE beat GTX 7-0
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2461 on: March 14, 2015, 10:21:05 am »
+4
Mod will be dead when PEPE beat GTX 7-0
C-C-COMBOBREAKER
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #2462 on: March 14, 2015, 11:00:00 am »
+2
Cute haters sticking together, lying their ass through everything, because of the numbers advantage. Anyway thanks for killing the mod, especially the EU_1 population.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #2463 on: March 14, 2015, 11:08:05 am »
+6
Cute haters sticking together, lying their ass through everything, because of the numbers advantage. Anyway thanks for killing the mod, especially the EU_1 population.

haha. All i have to say. We killed the mod? You're a pathetic, little, grim and rude person.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: March 14, 2015, 11:34:05 am »
+4
haha. All i have to say. We killed the mod? You're a pathetic, little, grim and rude person.
The mod clearly benifited from the griefing, brocoding and generally rule-breaking behaviour.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #2465 on: March 14, 2015, 11:42:40 am »
+13
The mod clearly benifited from the griefing, brocoding and generally rule-breaking behaviour.

As it benifited from insults & raging in chat, rejoinning after deaths, and disconnecting.

Offline Dergol

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems, Norsemen
  • Game nicks: Dergol_von_Krems, Pap_SmellyBeard
« Reply #2466 on: March 14, 2015, 11:57:26 am »
+6
let the games begin.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2467 on: March 14, 2015, 12:05:57 pm »
+4
That's the one word to describe GTX perfectly.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #2468 on: March 14, 2015, 12:06:52 pm »
+5

PC master race

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: March 14, 2015, 12:07:02 pm »
+4
As it benifited from insults & raging in chat, rejoinning after deaths, and disconnecting.
That is behaviour that is either easily avoidable through a mute if you aren't entertained by it, which some are, which in turn makes the server more fun for them. You can thank me later. And disconnecting has no impact at all, since it's not going to change anything, because i never use it to double spawn or anything.

You can't ignore or ''avoid'' the behaviour of your teammates, when they grief or do other rule-breaking things, because it will have a direct impact on your team. You're a part of the team and your physical actions ingame makes a difference. I actually play the game, and i do quite well for my team, you don't.

There is quite a difference between your behaviour and mine, so don't try to compare em.

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #2470 on: March 14, 2015, 12:19:07 pm »
+7
That is behaviour that is either easily avoidable through a mute if you aren't entertained by it, which some are, which in turn makes the server more fun for them. You can thank me later. And disconnecting has no impact at all, since it's not going to change anything, because i never use it to double spawn or anything.

You can't ignore or ''avoid'' the behaviour of your teammates, when they grief or do other rule-breaking things, because it will have a direct impact on your team. You're a part of the team and your physical actions ingame makes a difference. I actually play the game, and i do quite well for my team, you don't.

There is quite a difference between your behaviour and mine, so don't try to compare em.

sorry to fall in the conversation like this, but a huge part of the cRPG community that still plays doesnt stay for the game, but for their friends they made whilst playing it. Occasionaly it IS annoying that they sometimes leech and don't contribute, but most of the time it's a hell of a lot of fun playing with them. We all get our share of the glow of green happiness kremsies emit.

I dont think people would leave because some guys showed some happiness, it's either the patches fucking up, them finding another game, or them finding a family and/or job, so they made the decision not to come back.
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #2471 on: March 14, 2015, 12:25:29 pm »
+5
Oh man, you keep on doing it.

Btw nice job acting smart, by telling me that i don't understand the meaning of it, and then you continue to copy/paste something in that you found on the net, which is followed up by no words at all.

Keep on doing what? Making you look stupid?

Also that was the first occasion I copied and pasted something from the internet, which was just a definition of a word. so how do I ''continue to copy/paste'' something? Also the pasted text wasn't followed by any words of my own because my own words were actually the beginning of the text instead. Should have gone to Specsavers.

(click to show/hide)

We are haters? You came here and started talking your hate filled garbage. What exactly are we meant to be lying about too?

Also about us sticking together, did you ever think that when everyone pretty much disagrees with you that maybe you are actually wrong? Even non Krems guys are posting here and disagreeing with you.

Also you don't need to thank us for killing the mod, the pleasure was all ours!  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 12:29:27 pm by zottlmarsch »

pogosan

« Reply #2472 on: March 14, 2015, 12:35:46 pm »
+7

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: March 14, 2015, 12:38:30 pm »
+2
Keep on doing what? Making you look stupid?

Also that was the first occasion I copied and pasted something from the internet, which was just a definition of a word. so how do I ''continue to copy/paste'' something? Also the pasted text wasn't followed by any words of my own because my own words were actually the beginning of the text instead. Should have gone to Specsavers.

Holy shit, you're unable to comprehend anything. If you don't even know what is actually meant with ''followed up by a few words of your own'', then that really says it all about you. Instead of saying: ''Ofc it didn't follow it up with words afterwards, because they were above, DUH! *facepalm*

We are haters? You came here and started talking your hate filled garbage. What exactly are we meant to be lying about too?

Also about us sticking together, did you ever think that when everyone pretty much disagrees with you that maybe you are actually wrong? Even non Krems guys are posting here and disagreeing with you.

Also you don't need to thank us for killing the mod, the pleasure was all ours!  :mrgreen:

It's a Krems thread, what kind of people is actually going to visit it? Think for once.

PS: Showing ''happiness'' is essentially griefing and rule-breaking behaviour? Because thats what Krems stands for.

Anyway i'm done with this, before i catch some kind of mental illness from you.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #2474 on: March 14, 2015, 12:39:44 pm »
+5

1/ I got an impact on the ennemy team, you just despise anyone that isn't swinging a 2h sword to get kills. But having a 2:1 K/D is not enough to prove that I'm of any use, I can't speak further then.

2/ I'm glad to learn my behaviour is different from your.  :lol: