Author Topic: A bounty has been made. "Kill The traitor Plague!"  (Read 3459 times)

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
A bounty has been made. "Kill The traitor Plague!"
« on: January 28, 2013, 07:31:16 am »
+18
*RP initiated*

I bring sad news, A previous member of Hospitaller has committed to ultimate betrayal.

Plague entered into Hospitaller with the clothes on his back a small amount of gold with hopes of working as a knight, during Plague's time with us he seemed to settle in well and although quiet at times seemed opportunistic and eager to help. With in the last few weeks members began to notice that glare has left his eye, and a sinister smile began to grow. Despite the then, paranoid seeming opinions, Hospitaller decided to equip Plague with his own army and gear to patrol the Hospitaller lands. 

Those paranoid opinions are now at our doorstep, Plague with his army were seen marching far north, After threats of leaving Hospitaller a messenger was dispatched! A diplomat was sent out and reached Plague's army hours afterwords, Once the messenger reached Plague the conversation was not well received, Plague then informed our diplomat that he and his army would be attacking all villages north of the steppe! Knowing this was going against the will of Hospitaller the messenger pleaded with the now angry commander to come back to the castle, he would be allowed to leave the faction but would not do so with Hospitaller men and gear, after talks the diplomat offered a solution, Plague would be allowed to keep all of the gear, gold, and men that wanted to follow, Our diplomat even offered an extra sack of gold to keep his remaining troops well fed for weeks to come while leaving our lands. While asking the commanders troops, it was said that 500 of the 830 troops wanted to return home, and did not want to follow there now corrupt commander! Plague refused the offer and stated he would allow to send the gear and men back only if he would be allowed more gold that could be carried by a thousand men! Of course the diplomat told the crazed commander that would just not be possible, and that Hospitaller were offering a good deal, all they asked for was the 500 men to return to their families. Plague then erupted with a story of self importance, and explained he was disciplined by Hospitaller leaders and felt that he must enter into this journey, that he would march his troops to the FCC faction and pledge allegiance to anyone against the Hospitaller clan!

Now as the diplomat realized there was no talking to to angry Plague commander, he left with a message, and that was Hospitaller will allow everything in Plague's possession to stay on him, even though it was Hospitaller made equipment, but the men wanting to leave and return home would not be forgoten, that armies would be dispatched to confront Plague and bring justice to those men.

Plaques only response was that he would rather slay every man than to return a soul safely to Hospitaller land. Plague then raised his sword and with a grunted motion sliced through the diplomat's horse, cutting deep enough to remove its head from its body. While the diplomat covered his side as if to be struck next, Plague simply smiled and stated he would be allowed to live, Only to tell the story of what is to come.

A bounty is now on Plague head, Hospitaller armies are sent to confront the traitor, if Plague happens to escape to EU lands 500 goods will be awarded to any faction that will terminate this traitors life.

*RP terminated*

Long story turned into a semi-quick story

Plague joined Hospitaller, He came to the faction with a little gold and that was it. He had a fight with a member and was upset and threatened to leave the clan, We told him he could leave but would have to make sure to leave all the gear/troops we gave him back, he said that was no problem.. He then started to head away from the steppe, after asking him what he was doing he decided to head north and try and attack Tuetonics or anyone else he wanted, he then said he had enough and wanted to leave the clan, But wanted to keep the gear/troops and help us with strat, But he was headed to our most northern castle where he could run from our armies which was just too shady, Rather than telling him to either give us our stuff back or be attacked, we offered for him to keep everything aside from 500 of his 830+ troops, he could keep all the gear and gold he had on him. He then decided he was worth 200k for his time in Hospitaller as he did solo trade runs while in the clan and that money should be his.

There was no reasoning with him and it almost sounded like this was planned and he was trying to merge with a hostile faction to spite this encounter with certain Hospitaller member, regardless of dragging the entire Hospitaller faction into it. So now armies are going after him.

***If Plague is warped to EU lands, Hospitaller are offering 500 goods from the steppe on the NA side for each time he is killed or until this contract runs out at a later time. If seen on NA side other commodities will be offered to any faction that kills him.***

I know this may seem extreme but we feel as if a nice bounty system would make things a little more entertaining, we wish Plague the best and hope he can find a clan that better suites him, but as for his time in Hospitaller with in the last few weeks it was obvious he wanted to do his own thing, and has a vendetta against our entire clan because of a few individuals and is now doing anything destructive for spite.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
Re: A bounty has been made. "Kill The traitor Plague!"
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 08:07:47 am »
+4
Hospitaller are offering 500 goods from the steppe on the NA side for each time he is killed or until this contract runs out at a later time. If seen on NA side other commodities will be offered to any faction that kills him.

we wish Plague the best

Does not compute.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 09:02:03 am »
+1
pretty good RP story, +1.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 10:33:01 am »
+1
Lmao after weeks of being called traitors by this guy. Well its good to know what this traitors plans are, thank you aztek. We'll keep a good eye out for him, also that was a well thought out story.

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 11:47:02 am »
+1
He was originally headed for Sungetche Castle but got deterred by an army.  I find it interesting that a 900+ FCC army popped out of the forest just outside of the castle shortly after plague went rogue. Now I know why he would only take the deal if he could "drop" the troops off at Sungetche. I call Shenanigans.  :lol:

Also please note:  All mercenaries who fight for us against this traitor in the upcoming battle will be compensated at starting pay of 200 gold with an increased pay based on performance.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=2165
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 11:59:09 am by Peppovitch »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 03:18:51 pm »
+5
man Fcc gets blamed for everything. Even internal hosp fighting.

we have nothing to do with this.
Leader of BS

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 04:39:41 pm »
+3
Does not compute.

Out side of the game we wish him well, He was obviously not happy and we never wish that on anyone, these games are meant to be fun.

With in the Crpg/Strat world, we are very disappointed in his actions, He claimed he deserved the world and them some and that he was elite and we were holding him back, He then took Clan gear and troops and started to make a dash away from our lands stating he would join a hostile faction and fight us on every battle if we tried to take it back, even when offering him gold, gear and 300 troops just to have him leave on friendly terms he turned it into a barter system in which he claimed he was worth at least 200k. Those actions were down right shady and we have lost all respect for him, and thus the in game bounty on his head. The worst part was he was on TS almost daily begging for gear and troops to help patrol the borders, once he was given that amount that's when he decided to leave the clan and take it all, luckily we only gave him a small patrol army, but that is beside the point.

As for FCC, Plague threatened to join FCC if we went after him, and that he would be heading to sungetche castle to drop off goods rather than drop them off at Tulbuk which he was right beside, Obviously we did not trust him at this point and gathered he would be meeting up with an army south of the steppe, then come to see an FCC army right above the castle where he was running to. We are not saying FCC was behind Plague's decisions, only he holds that consequence.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 04:53:44 pm »
+2
I believe we may be the outside force implicated here instead of FCC...(but we're FCC and NH vassals anyway).

I didn't know shit about Plague and hospitaller, only that I like Plague even if he's kinda an ass sometimes. I think he's a cool guy, especially in voice comms. If you don't talk to him and just know him in-game, I feel bad for ya!

So yeah, I was trying to contract plague and his army for my own use, and I feel comfortable posting that fact. If someone's trying to fight for me, I'll let him; even if I have to pay him some. I didn't know dick-all about his internal affairs. Since it's not REALLY his army to contract one way or another...I don't really want to work with "hot" goods. I'll stop attempts to have plague come and fight for us on strat unless he's got an army he has a legitimate claim to.

Plague has asked me and my folks to sign up for him, and I initally agreed that we'd kick some ass for him. But with this recent shit that has come to light (ten points if FIDLGB posts in here because of those words), I'll attempt to split the filthy Frisians amongst both sides. I feel I should fight for Hospitaller, so I will. I won't tell any of my friends to sign up for either side; although if our numbers are skewed one way or another, I'll attempt to guide them in the right direction.

Sorry if we've caused any problems for you, Hosp-bros. Such is strat, ye know?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 05:06:21 pm »
+2
He always acted like he was above everyone in the clan.  We don't need members like that.  Even people who play 8 hours a day aren't above being a team player.  I've always been of the mentality (in this game, other games, and competitive team sports IRL) that 5 team players are better than 5 solo all stars any day of the week.  You have to be able to work together to be efficient, being a rambo hero will only get you so far. 

Glad we were able to catch up with him and I will enjoy slaughtering him in the battlefields when I see him running around by himself.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 05:32:04 pm »
+3
I believe we may be the outside force implicated here instead of FCC...(but we're FCC and NH vassals anyway).

I didn't know shit about Plague and hospitaller, only that I like Plague even if he's kinda an ass sometimes. I think he's a cool guy, especially in voice comms. If you don't talk to him and just know him in-game, I feel bad for ya!

So yeah, I was trying to contract plague and his army for my own use, and I feel comfortable posting that fact. If someone's trying to fight for me, I'll let him; even if I have to pay him some. I didn't know dick-all about his internal affairs. Since it's not REALLY his army to contract one way or another...I don't really want to work with "hot" goods. I'll stop attempts to have plague come and fight for us on strat unless he's got an army he has a legitimate claim to.

Plague has asked me and my folks to sign up for him, and I initally agreed that we'd kick some ass for him. But with this recent shit that has come to light (ten points if FIDLGB posts in here because of those words), I'll attempt to split the filthy Frisians amongst both sides. I feel I should fight for Hospitaller, so I will. I won't tell any of my friends to sign up for either side; although if our numbers are skewed one way or another, I'll attempt to guide them in the right direction.

Sorry if we've caused any problems for you, Hosp-bros. Such is strat, ye know?

First off, thank you for your honesty, we appreciate that! Second, Plague swore he would give back the gear at Sungetche and that he was not running off with anything, which we could not believe as he was beside a castle and could have done it there, thus our assumption that he was trying to dash north to safe haven with gear. You at least brought that to light. As for his character. I have talked to Plague a few times and he did seem like a good guy, he showed me some tricks on duel server, I tried to help him with a computer problem he was having, He did come off as a good guy, and I'm sure he can be when your on his good side, But he also comes off as very spiteful and immature when he feels he is wronged, as seen on the battle server with insults to others and in strat with stealing of goods.. which were apparently being sent to you with out your knowledge of this internal dilemma.

I would ask that you or anyone else don't sign up for him in this circumstance simply due to the fact that it is Hospitaller troops fighting Hospitaller troops, a lose lose for us and thus the awkward situation he puts us in with this betrayal. We are neutral with Frisia, Teutonics, etc, Our only real enemy is FCC which has been stated over and over, but this is separate from a friendly battle. Obviously you guys will do what you must, and that's understandable, i just ask that you look at it from our perspective. We are loosing 830+ troops and gear that he took from us to take him out, and additional troops to accomplish that. A crappy situation for us and others encouraging him and supporting him does not look very friendly to Hospitaller.

And as for any claims Plague had, He entered into Hospitaller with 5k gold, not 50k which he will state, during his time as a Hospitaller he did some trade runs which netted him some gold which he now claims needs to be compensated for, but in our eyes gold made while in a clan are for the clan, and is what we all do to keep the faction going as in any other clan out there. We did not want him to leave on bad terms so offered him 5k gold, 300+ troops, and all the gear he had on him , well worth over 60k. He's response was no, He wanted 200k and if we had a problem with that we would have to attack him as he was leaving. We then kicked him from the clan and sent an army after him. I talked to Plague for over 45 mins last night trying to end this reasonably but he was too upset over an incident with a Hospitaller member weeks ago and wanted to do this out of spite. All he could do was laugh at us and say deal with it, attack me if you want cause your the ones getting screwed out of it all, which we are. Its only a matter of how much we will be hurt due to others supporting him in this matter.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 05:44:14 pm by Aztek »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 05:50:10 pm »
+1
First off, thank you for your honesty, we appreciate that! Second, Plague swore he would give back the gear at Sungetche and that he was not running off with anything, which we could not believe as he was beside a castle and could have done it there, thus our assumption that he was trying to dash north to safe haven with gear. You at least brought that to light. As for his character. I have talked to Plague a few times and he did seem like a good guy, he showed me some tricks on duel server, I tried to help him with a computer problem he was having, He did come off as a good guy, and I'm sure he can be when your on his good side, But he also comes off as very spiteful and immature when he feels he is wronged, as seen on the battle server with insults to others and in strat with stealing of goods.. which were apparently being sent to you with out your knowledge of this internal dilemma.

I would ask that you or anyone else don't sign up for him in this circumstance simply due to the fact that it is Hospitaller troops fighting Hospitaller troops, a lose lose for us and thus the awkward situation he puts us in with this betrayal. We are neutral with Frisia, Teutonics, etc, Our only real enemy is FCC which has been stated over and over, but this is separate from a friendly battle. Obviously you guys will do what you must, and that's understandable, i just ask that you look at it from our perspective. We are loosing 830+ troops and gear that he took from us to take him out, and additional troops to accomplish that. A crappy situation for us and others encouraging him and supporting him does not look very friendly to Hospitaller.

And as for any claims Plague had, He entered into Hospitaller with 5k gold, not 50k which he will state, during his time as a Hospitaller he did some trade runs which netted him some gold which he now claims needs to be compensated for, but in our eyes gold made while in a clan are for the clan, and is what we all do to keep the faction going as in any other clan out there. We did not want him to leave on bad terms so offered him 5k gold, 300+ troops, and all the gear he had on him , well worth over 60k. He's response was no, He wanted 200k and if we had a problem with that we would have to attack him as he was leaving. We then kicked him from the clan and sent an army after him. I talked to Plague for over 45 mins last night trying to end this reasonably but he was too upset over an incident with a Hospitaller member weeks ago and wanted to do this out of spite. All he could do was laugh at us and say deal with it, attack me if you want cause your the ones getting screwed out of it all, which we are. Its only a matter of how much we will be hurt due to others supporting him in this matter.

None of my homies will sign up for either side without knowing what's up. If they don't mind signing up with the perpetrator of treason, they can side with him. When I left the fiddle-gee-bees, I made sure it was fine to keep my army of 420 and a hefty lump of gold to strike out on my own. Very thankful to Rhalzo for letting me do that, things might be different on strat had he not. If that hadn't happened, I'd likely sign up for plague.

However, I really hold dear the policy of freedom in my faction. The idea is to refrain from signing hotheads up with us, and nothing will go awry. The only outlier there is Daruvian, and we tend to love the motherfucker even if plenty don't. I won't order my friends around unless it's for mutual benefit, such as strat orders. They listen to me because I've got the big picture in my head, and I'm head nerd. In this situation, I won't order them around like they're serfs that have been ripped from their lands, given a spear, and told to die for their liege.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 05:53:37 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 05:57:33 pm »
+1
None of my homies will sign up for either side without knowing what's up. If they don't mind signing up with the perpetrator of treason, they can side with him. When I left the fiddle-gee-bees, I made sure it was fine to keep my army of 420 and a hefty lump of gold to strike out on my own. Very thankful to Rhalzo for letting me do that, things might be different on strat had he not. If that hadn't happened, I'd likely sign up for plague.

We offered to let him have a small army, with enough gear for 800 troops and even offered to send him additional gold to upkeep those troops until he could settle else where, This was simply a ploy to damage Hospitaller. But again, thanks for your honesty and understanding on this matter. No bad tensions should come from this outside of our distrust for Plague now. We just hope others do not support him in this 1 fight, after that its all good. He can come back with 3k troops and have Occitan merc for him if they want, but this aggression for self destruction in which can not be stopped is only glorified with every individual who signs up for him with our own troops at stake on both sides.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 06:22:21 pm »
Plague Plague Plague what useless tit.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 07:05:38 pm »
+2
I think plague's a pretty cool guy, but this just looks like an all around dick move, esp. with him not posting in his own defense or at least refuting that he belligerently seperated from Hosp. I can't in good internet conscience fight for him on this one.

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2013, 07:11:26 pm »
+1