Author Topic: [rules] ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY: Instant Mute  (Read 11156 times)

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
[rules] ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY: Instant Mute
« on: January 23, 2013, 06:01:27 pm »
So lately (and by that I mean forever) people are posting ban requests about all kinds of minor issues, mainly because they feel wounded in their pride or just bear a grudge against that person.

Please do everyone a favor and especially those admins who have to go through all those requests and make more use of the in game mute feature if people piss you off via chat.
Please think twice before you post a ban request while you are raging about something that just happened.

Military service taught me that sleeping a night over stuff before you are allowed to file a complaint really helps keeping the number of those down - so consider waiting a while.

Obviously this is not about serious stuff like griefing, intentional TAing/TKing and all other kinds of things people do to interfere with your gameplay, those are fine in here.

Furthermore I'd like to remind everyone that you are not allowed to post on this forum unless you make a ban request, are target of a ban request or witnessed the situation yourself on the server.
You will get warned and eventually muted if you do it anyway.

Feel free to post in this thread as long as you stay on topic.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 03:13:50 pm by Nessaj »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Little Reminder
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 06:38:20 pm »
So lately (and by that I mean forever) people are posting ban requests about all kinds of minor issues, mainly because they feel wounded in their pride or just bear a grudge against that person.

Please do everyone a favor and especially those admins who have to go through all those requests and make more use of the in game mute feature if people piss you off via chat.
Please think twice before you post a ban request while you are raging about something that just happened.

Military service taught me that sleeping a night over stuff before you are allowed to file a complaint really helps keeping the number of those down - so consider waiting a while.

Obviously this is not about serious stuff like griefing, intentional TAing/TKing and all other kinds of things people do to interfere with your gameplay, those are fine in here.

Furthermore I'd like to remind everyone that you are not allowed to post on this forum unless you make a ban request, are target of a ban request or witnessed the situation yourself on the server.
You will get warned and eventually muted if you do it anyway.

Feel free to post in this thread as long as you stay on topic.
We still can post stuff like...
"This is the EU official server section and your ban is for NA. Post here instead: [link]"
"You can upload pictures to [website] and post them with the following code [code for posting pictures]"
...and the like without getting warned, right?

Edit: Funily enough, I wrote this reply in the NA version xD. Can you move this post to EU?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 06:39:34 pm »
We still can post stuff like...
"This is the EU official server section and your ban is for NA. Post here instead: [link]"
"You can upload pictures to [website] and post them with the following code [code for posting pictures]"
...and the like without getting warned, right?

Sure as long as there is no opinion about the ban request itself included, help is always welcome.

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Papasmurf_FIDLGB
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 01:38:34 am »
Ever consider a bad ban thread strike system? Shitlords who spam this section with ban threads trying to remove people from the community because they got a little sand in their vaginas, and are socially awkward should be given strikes each time a ban thread is shot down for want of cause. Enough strikes, shitlord gets a ban from writing bans or something just so there is consequences for shit posts

Offline Westgate

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Squids
  • Game nicks: Westgate
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 10:17:39 am »
-Complains about people spoiling GoT
-Spoils GoT