Author Topic: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA  (Read 129423 times)

Offline BlackPanda

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • USA
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: BlackPanda \ blubbernugget
  • IRC nick: BlackPanda
Re: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA
« Reply #1530 on: January 12, 2018, 08:48:18 am »
+9
I getcha cikel, it sucks being not white over the internet sometimes. My recommendation is look for a mature enough group of people who have grown past the "xddddd ur brown" phase. Racism is rampant in most online communities and most people shrug it off since it dosen't affect them. Saying random slurs on NA1 is one thing, saying to someone directly to someone with intention to be an asshole is another.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #1531 on: January 12, 2018, 09:05:48 am »
+3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: January 12, 2018, 12:51:31 pm »
+6
I remember one time eyrish made a racist joke about pakistani people to me and i said hey uhh im pakistani and in this really sad tone he said "aw man shit yore not one of them are you' and then tried to back paddle. He wasn't sad that he made a racist joke to me but rather the fact that my skin is brown.

I'm not the first to be bullied out of frisia by klaus and sugar. Do you all remember argaloth? Poor kid was a little weird and angsty but he was a good boy. This did not spare him from being visciously tormented by klaus and sugar. I used to move him channels and talk to him and be extra friendly. It all came to a head when they found a picture of him on facebook or some shit and photo shopped it and made his life miserable. He left. Ironically, he would from then on actively spew hatred towards me. I never understood it until now. You see I fucking hate you guys now too.

Anyways I dont really see myself coming into team speak anymore there's really no need. If you want to talk to me message me on steam or shoot me a text.

Good luck to you all

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #1533 on: January 12, 2018, 05:42:35 pm »
+9
(click to show/hide)

This was some of the realest shit I've ever read on these forums. Fuck I wasn't ready for this first thing in the morning.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #1534 on: January 12, 2018, 08:10:20 pm »
+1
This was some of the realest shit I've ever read on these forums. Fuck I wasn't ready for this first thing in the morning.

ive been in frisia ts before and it ends up being a mixed bag sometimes. ive been in there and had perfectly fine conversations with klaus about shit like fermenting mead while other times i was in there they both bashed on cikel for no real reason. he muted and i asked y tf are they being so mean (keep in mind what they say isn't the funny nonsense trolling stuff like "git gud nerd," it's actual personal attacks that make a person feel like shit) and they told me "dont have any sympathy for this guy." ive also seen the chromie boys attack cikel in game a few times recently and idk wtf is going on.

tbh tho after reading cikel's post, i dont think it's white people thing, it's angsty teenager on the internet thing. i doubt either of those guys buy into the stuff they say legitimately and if they did, they probably wouldnt have the balls to say it to brown ppl irl. they're just on the internet and you know, each person is their own favorite comedian and that allows klaus and sugar to feed off of each others' nonsense. sorry that ur longtime clan doesn't feel like home anymore, ive had that feeling and it kinda sucks the fun away from vidya. i hope u reach out and fine some fine nerds to game with cikel, let's hope that ur experience improves.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 10:13:24 pm by Thryn »

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #1535 on: January 12, 2018, 08:11:52 pm »
I remember one time eyrish made a racist joke about pakistani people to me and i said hey uhh im pakistani and in this really sad tone he said "aw man shit yore not one of them are you' and then tried to back paddle. He wasn't sad that he made a racist joke to me but rather the fact that my skin is brown.

I'm not the first to be bullied out of frisia by klaus and sugar. Do you all remember argaloth? Poor kid was a little weird and angsty but he was a good boy. This did not spare him from being visciously tormented by klaus and sugar. I used to move him channels and talk to him and be extra friendly. It all came to a head when they found a picture of him on facebook or some shit and photo shopped it and made his life miserable. He left. Ironically, he would from then on actively spew hatred towards me. I never understood it until now. You see I fucking hate you guys now too.

Anyways I dont really see myself coming into team speak anymore there's really no need. If you want to talk to me message me on steam or shoot me a text.

Good luck to you all

i was completely inactive when argaloth was in frisia. i didn't bully him out. i never even met him.

also, cikel, I have never been violent with you in chat without provocation. you can't name a single time where i began an "attack" on you. I never talk shit when I kill you in battle (whereas you say "ezpz" or something xddd) and just the other day i was arguing with pistachio or something and you jump in out of no where and say "klaus why are you always whining about something like come on dude" like really? you think I am the antagonist? every time I come in a channel with you and irish you always say shit like "oh here's klaus coming to yell and narrate everything he does" and when i defend myself you just repeatedly say "you mad you mad you mad hahahahah" or something of the sort, it's really annoying.

also that time we were playing cs and sugar went off the rails with the insults on you (thryn was there he can back this up), i banned him from the TS dude, like, how can you even say I do shit like that. you're lying out of your mouth. just because sugar and I are always in the same channel playing 2gether doesn't mean we are the exact same and guilty of the same crimes. I've never been directly or blatantly racist to you (to the same degree you make halfassed white jokes, i may have made some half assed middle eastern jokes but never anything blatantly mean unless you perceive it that way. but if you perceive my half jokes as being rude and offensive how can I not perceive your own jokes the same way?), i've never attacked your personal life at all whereas I recall you once mocked me for driving an acura for some reason idk why.

it really is absolutely ridiculous that you can put me on the list of names that "bullied you out of frisia", I've never "bullied" you unless you start being an ass, you always tilt when we play CS and shit dude, like really. if anything you've bullied me away from playing video games with you.

ive been in frisia ts before and it ends up being a mixed bag sometimes. ive been in their and had perfectly fine conversations with klaus about shit like fermenting mead while other times i was in there they both bashed on cikel for no real reason. he muted and i asked y tf are they being so mean (keep in mind what they say isn't the funny nonsense trolling stuff like "git gud nerd," it's actual personal attacks that make a person feel like shit) and they told me "dont have any sympathy for this guy." ive also seen the chromie boys attack cikel in game a few times recently and idk wtf is going on.

tbh tho after reading cikel's post, i dont think it's white people thing, it's angsty teenager on the internet thing. i doubt either of those guys buy into the stuff they say legitimately and if they did, they probably wouldnt have the balls to say it to brown ppl irl. they're just on the internet and you know, each person is their own favorite comedian and that allows klaus and sugar to feed off of each others' nonsense. sorry that ur longtime clan doesn't feel like home anymore, ive had that feeling and it kinda sucks the fun away from vidya. i hope u reach out and fine some fine nerds to game with cikel, let's hope that ur experience improves.

again, I'm being group guilted with sugar. I have never struck the first blow against cikel. You say I said real mean shit to him in ts? I would stake my life you are confusing me with sugar. If I said something about cikel not deserving pity, well it’s probably because you missed the last couple hours of him degrading and bullshitting me. i always respected him as much as the others up until he started being an ass in TS. Cikel has played the victim role here so no matter what I say, all of the people reading these posts won’t have a clear understanding as to the context of cikel’s falling out

im an evil villain and not sorry
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 08:24:39 am by bensai »

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #1536 on: January 12, 2018, 08:20:14 pm »
+1
i admit I am a real shitlord in chat sometimes but i avoid being actually cruel. If sugar is ever going off of the rails with genuWINEly offensive shit I am always in teamspeak telling him to stop. It's not like I have cRPG admin and can mute him in game too. It really sucks that you are labeling me as the bully here when I truly haven't been the antagonist (initial antagonist, at least. again, i never struck a "first blow" against you). every time we play CS with the boys they have agreed you have been particularly moody and rude with me

And final edit for those reading:

Cikel never failed to return fire when him and sugar had their little bitch bicker fights. Cikel mocked sugars own Asian heritage, mocked his skill at his high school sport, attempted to mock him for working at McDonald’s despite sugar being a high school student at the time, mocked his test scores (as you saw in the post) and was genuinely and equally offensive, and racist in return. I assume sugars hoplite build shields him from people spewing hate on the internet. Maybe everyone should carry shields ??

im a sith lord and not sorry
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 08:25:11 am by bensai »

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #1537 on: January 12, 2018, 08:56:30 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

My only experience in there has been strat-related. But once I had forgotten to close out TS after a battle and when I came back to my PC hours later I heard some peeps talking while I awkwardly lurked for a few minutes with my mic disabled. I only remember hearing sandy/mrpink/daruvian and maybe havelle or apollo and overall they were pretty chill, with just a touch of autismo (like us all). For better or for worse, I've been spared much exposure to the rest of them.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 09:02:40 pm by Jona »

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #1538 on: January 12, 2018, 11:05:12 pm »
+6
I recall you once mocked me for driving an acura for some reason idk why.
LMAAAAOOOOO xd look at this retard loser. What's the matter little fella, can't afford a Lexus like based Cikel?
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: January 12, 2018, 11:21:05 pm »

And lastly sugar.
I was a straight A student in high school. I got a 2000 on my SATs. Think about that for a second. 1 in 4 college students flunk out their first year. You haven't accomplished shit. What qualifies you to talk about my life and how successful i am? And I'm willing to bet that you put up this tough guy bravado all the time and talk shit and make fun of people because youre vulnerable as fuck. I'll be ok. There are studies to prove it. Rich kids who dont graduate college are twice as likely to be debt free as their poorer peers (you) who graduate. I think you will change a lot when you fall in love for the first time and someone loves you back. At least I hope so because right now you are actually a deplorable human being.

wahh wahhh wahhh im brown wahhh
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 08:12:25 am by SugarHoe »

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: January 12, 2018, 11:41:53 pm »
+1

And thats ok.

You should be allowed to say horrible things on the internet to people and they shouldnt let it bother them. That's what we've always done. Although we kinda let each other live their lives. I cant live life in frisia team speak. It's too fucking annoying.

Youre mostly all complicit. Arrowaine would speak up for me. Badoon would back me up. They were my friends and I miss them dearly.

I remember one time Carac came into our team speak. He saw a picture of me and started calling me a sand n*gger to my fucking face. He said that I was a dune cune, curry eater, camel jockey, etc. No one said a god dam word in my defence. No one said hey man lay off thats our boy. I banned him and pibb removed my admin. Some friends you fucks are. You were mostly all there.

I've faced a lot of racism in my life post 9/11. I found solace in the internet. I could be hidden. I didn't tell my internet clan my real name (original starcraft) for fear of being ostracized. But with you guys I thought I could at least stop hiding and be myself for a change.
So now I am going to tell you exactly what I think of all of you. Happy reading.

Sandersson - cut your hair and eat some protein. youre a white man living in a white mans world. get laid for christ sake. Also how the fuck could you think trump would be a good candidate. That is fucking beyond me. But my parents thank you for their tax cuts I suppose.

Daruvian - You are very nice to me for some reason. thank you

Mr Pink - you are just plain bad at video games and find fault in everything except your own abilities. You are very knowledgeable about video games and if I needed someone to explain the mechanics of a game or why this is better than that I would go to you. But for some reason or another that doesn't transition into actually being good at the game.

Eyrish - what the fuck is wrong with your accent? Why do you sound like someone broke all your teeth? Didn't you people like invent english? Holy shit. I was on a phone call to some irish fucks trying to get my grandmas internet working in london. Couldnt understand a god dam word.

Apollo - when i come into team speak and say hi you always at least sound happy to see me and say hi. Thank you. I would say something mean to you but you live alone and if you killed yourself i dont think anyone would notice.

This may come as a surprise (not really) but I've never really had white friends in my life. You guys are the first. And I guess you dont understand how racism can really hurt people because youre fucking white and never had to face it. You always just fit in. Well youre fucking weirdos so I dunno if you fit in but at least until you opened your mouths you fit in. Then I cant control what kind of autism pours out separating you from the normies.

sry ur afraid of confrontation to tell of of us this in temapseak
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 08:17:10 am by SugarHoe »

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #1541 on: January 12, 2018, 11:58:09 pm »
+7
u kno wat they say if shes not pasta dont put a fork in her
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #1542 on: January 13, 2018, 12:15:07 am »
+1
ID=IDDS.(1-VGS/VP)^2

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #1543 on: January 13, 2018, 12:43:18 am »
+5
i think you're all inherently worthwhile individuals

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #1544 on: January 13, 2018, 12:44:00 am »
Is Cikel that kid that happened to make a "clock" that looked exactly like a fucking bomb and then played the race card when he got called out on his bullshit bait?  :lol. Cikel you're a bitch for playing dat race card and I hope you get your shit pipe beaten up by big cocks, you worthless leech.