Author Topic: A bit of trading and a nap-time NAP. Also, shocking news, Mercs break deals.  (Read 7392 times)

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
Re: A bit of trading and a nap-time NAP.
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2012, 06:47:27 pm »
All i see in this thread is a whole bunch of liers, ignorants, idiots, hypocrites, trashtalkers, drama makers, cowards, honorless people, backstabbers, wastes, nolifers and wannabes. Short version: all i see here is shit. And what I only feel is the taste of bitterness for what has been, what should have been and what is. You don't deserve a single glance, a single minute of attention. In all honesty, you don't even deserve to breath for what comes from your mouth smells like the filthiest dirt.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2012, 06:55:33 pm »
+6
All i see in this thread is a whole bunch of liers, ignorants, idiots, hypocrites, trashtalkers, drama makers, cowards, honorless people, backstabbers, wastes, nolifers and wannabes. Short version: all i see here is shit. And what I only feel is the taste of bitterness for what has been, what should have been and what is. You don't deserve a single glance, a single minute of attention. In all honesty, you don't even deserve to breath for what comes from your mouth smells like the filthiest dirt.

Don't worry old friend: I'll never allow them to get you down on your own. When everything is lost, when the dark forces come to claim your head they'll have two to down, not one. Not because I value your friendship above anything else in this world but because i firmly believe that no person on this world should die alone, especially after spending their whole life in loneliness and sorrow. I've had my fair share of life and I don't mind wasting what's left of it on my favorite frog. Thy shall not die on your own, remember that Olwen. I'll be there for you. Always.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2012, 07:12:03 pm »
wow what a touching read :)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2012, 07:18:53 pm »
I'm not sure how you think about this but when Olwen threatens us with Grey Order wiping us out on his command - again, an answer by a grey would be appreciated about this matter - it seems to be an hostile action against Mercenaries which would make you a hostile faction since Olwen speaks for your faction.

As I said, we have no problems with anybody in your faction, you have a lot of nice guys in there. But Olwens constant shittalkin about Mercenaries and his threats made it easy for us to decide if we should attack him or not. And then again you sell the greys a fief which gives them a foothold right at the doorstep of Dhirim area. And just out of interest, what did you plan to do with all your troops that want to move through coalition land to the north, but not to NA?
When was this talk about greys? Before we signed the deal?

Olwen has said numerous times that he speaks for himself. I signed the deal with you, i speak to you on behalf of UDNWSFLC.

As for fief, it has been mentioned numerous times in this god-forsaken thread, read it.

How is shittalking between Olwen and some mercs relevant to a strategus NAP?

I already explained everything there is to explain about me popping up on Coalition TS, we are probably going to NA, because EU is fucked up.

Let's face it, you have no excuses for breaking a deal you made, so much for your integrity.
Don't worry old friend: I'll never allow them to get you down on your own. When everything is lost, when the dark forces come to claim your head they'll have two to down, not one. Not because I value your friendship above anything else in this world but because i firmly believe that no person on this world should die alone, especially after spending their whole life in loneliness and sorrow. I've had my fair share of life and I don't mind wasting what's left of it on my favorite frog. Thy shall not die on your own, remember that Olwen. I'll be there for you. Always.
How can one not love Lolwen :oops:

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2012, 07:33:10 pm »
+2

Turtles

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: A bit of trading and a nap-time NAP. Also, shocking news, Mercs break deals.
« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2012, 07:41:01 pm »
Who the fuck cares, christ. It's just Strat. Don't wet your panties, Olwen.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
Re: A bit of trading and a nap-time NAP. Also, shocking news, Mercs break deals.
« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2012, 11:00:24 pm »
+1
i'm perfectly calm and cool ^^ though coming from someone who fucked up his studies and has shitty relationships with his parents because he can't live without playing and cares so much about his internet reputation (which is completly awful) such comment is quite funny

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2012, 11:05:48 pm »
Nice fiction, bro.

And nobody's blind, you're carebearing more than anyone at the moment. Anyone can see this, just check the top for Olwen's emo quote about how he hates the world and he's so much better than everyone else, etc.

Olwen gonna Olwen, I guess.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2012, 11:12:10 pm »
no hate, only contempt