Poll

Why did you come here?

To claim your troll behavior?
4 (8.7%)
To fap to my avatar?
16 (34.8%)
To deliver your hate message about the Fallen Brigayd?
6 (13%)
To hate on my old friend who use girl avatar?
6 (13%)
All the above!
14 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: [NA] Fallen_Dach  (Read 7357 times)

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: [NA] Fallen_Dach
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2012, 11:13:12 pm »
What was done to Daruvian yesterday in the battle server with an unjust kick (not to mention on a x5) and then the unresponsiveness or an adequate answer as to WHY he kicked Daruvian was never provided by Dach. I've always thought highly of Dach, but seriously--why did you kick him? And why, after the entire Server was asking you did you not man up and provide an answer or an apology?

That's horrible admin behavior.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2012, 11:42:41 pm »
I answered the only revelant information after Daruvian come back in.

Defending the last alive player on the enemy team with his shield when his teammate are trying to shoot him.... duh...

If you guys want to keep your multiplier, just win the damn round and you will keep it.  :rolleyes:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2013, 10:12:55 pm »
I answered the only revelant information after Daruvian come back in.

Defending the last alive player on the enemy team with his shield when his teammate are trying to shoot him.... duh...

If you guys want to keep your multiplier, just win the damn round and you will keep it.  :rolleyes:

There's no room for time-wasting or playfulness in video games.

No sir, no sir, no room for that.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2013, 01:03:22 am »
There's no room for time-wasting or playfulness in video games.

No sir, no sir, no room for that.

Put simply, it's against the rules, and the players who've been waiting in spectator for 3 and a half minutes most likely do not want to wait 4 and a half minutes.

Dach, I've always wanted to tell you that your avatars are great. Your admin'ing is great, but your avatars... +1.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2013, 02:07:55 am »
QUICK, I'M GOING TO MAKE THINGS WORSE.

It sucks that a single HA/HX is allowed to "play his class" for up to 5-6 minutes, even if he does not hit a single enemy and the teams are 1v16. If the teams are 1v16 and someone on the 16 side wants to dick around for 1-2 minutes, it's not allowed.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2013, 04:07:53 am »
+1
QUICK, I'M GOING TO MAKE THINGS WORSE.

It sucks that a single HA/HX is allowed to "play his class" for up to 5-6 minutes, even if he does not hit a single enemy and the teams are 1v16. If the teams are 1v16 and someone on the 16 side wants to dick around for 1-2 minutes, it's not allowed.

To be perfectly blunt, that is not Dach's fault that is the Overlord's Fault (CMP and such) for writing the rules, and you complaining here to Dach is completely idiotic as such. You are basically bitching to the Police Officer that he wrote you a ticket for illegal parking when you should actually be complaining to the city council to change where you can park.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/announcements/official-server-rules/
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
These are the rules, if you don't like them then bug TPTB themselves to change it, not the Moderators (Who enforce, not create the rules).

Some rules are stupid, life is stupid, a wonderful balance.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2013, 08:56:42 am »
+2
I'm sorry that you didn't understand that the post was mostly facetious. I was pretty sure the ALLCAPS statement was sufficient to indicate that; next time I'll post spoilered text or something.

I did not address my statement to dach, I did not mention him. The comment that you interpreted as a wanton assault on Dach's character, social status, and likely sexual orientation was made without a single thought of him.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 10:30:13 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Dach

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2013, 03:48:32 am »
+2
I like where this thread is going! +1 Sanderson  :D
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2013, 01:01:57 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

What do you expect people to think when you are posting on Dachs admin feedback thread? It seems pretty obvious to me it was pointed at Dach, if you didn't want to address you should have:

1) posted it elsewhere.
2) made it clear in the same post you weren't addressing Dach.

btw, what makes you think Fallens have something against you? At least, I certainly don't  :P

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2013, 01:58:11 am »
(click to show/hide)

What do you expect people to think when you are posting on Dachs admin feedback thread? It seems pretty obvious to me it was pointed at Dach, if you didn't want to address you should have:

1) posted it elsewhere.
2) made it clear in the same post you weren't addressing Dach.

btw, what makes you think Fallens have something against you? At least, I certainly don't  :P

Hey, you guys can think what you want. I really didn't mean to point that at Dach. I had an opinion that I wanted to express, and I did not feel it was important nor innovative to make my own thread. I probably should have refrained from posting it at all, but I didn't! If I was the type of person to go in the feedback thread to back a clanmate up in calling someone names, do you think I'd give a fuck if you called me out on it? Nah dawg.

@Ramses, I've got NO problem with EU fallen, really. Besides the whole down-vote thing, you've all been nothing but cool dudes in-game when I play in EU during the wee hours of the morning here in Americlapia. I'm an NA player though, so it's natural for me to refer to "fallen" when I mean "NA fallen"

The NA Fallen seem to dislike me because I often talk shit on them when they separate from the team when they comprise 25% of the team. Just impossible to win like that, but I suppose I should let them do it since making them aware of their blame in the team's defeat will not change their actions.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2013, 03:22:55 am »
The NA Fallen seem to dislike me because I often talk shit on them when they separate from the team when they comprise 25% of the team. Just impossible to win like that, but I suppose I should let them do it since making them aware of their blame in the team's defeat will not change their actions.

I regret to inform you that most of us (including me) have no idea who you are.
Everyone talks shit on us and we love it, we do things deliberately so people talk shit on us, your voice is not noteworthy as it is a voice among hundreds of other "shit talkers," sorry. If you were the only one (or even just one of a dozen instead of hundreds) then we might remember you.

I'm very curious though, what "down-vote" thing are you referencing?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 03:29:50 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2013, 03:35:21 am »
http://forum.meleegaming.com/game-balance-discussion/how-to-discourage-no-risk-playstyles/

Weren't more than 1-2 downvotes until Fallen found the thread, it was actually more like +4, heh. Got 1 fallen downvote and by the end of the day I had 8, then 10. It was pretty cool. Course, if you count the individual downvotes, it's more like 30 or so, but the record is for one post, not an entire thread! So, it seems the record will stand at 10. Not too shabby.

And you know, I don't really talk shit. I don't say things like "LOL FALLEN WORST NA CLAN" or "FALLEN CAMPING AGAIN" or "FALLEN BADS GG"
I'll say something like "please come with the team, we're fucked without you" and I'll get no response or a "lol ur mad" type statement.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 03:39:44 am by Sandersson Jankins »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2013, 03:49:12 am »
http://forum.meleegaming.com/game-balance-discussion/how-to-discourage-no-risk-playstyles/

Weren't more than 1-2 downvotes until Fallen found the thread, it was actually more like +4, heh. Got 1 fallen downvote and by the end of the day I had 8, then 10. It was pretty cool. Course, if you count the individual downvotes, it's more like 30 or so, but the record is for one post, not an entire thread! So, it seems the record will stand at 10. Not too shabby.
Ah, I see, of those downvotes though we are only about half of them at a glance *shrugs* and one of our members even upvoted you, I do apologize if you think we are the cause of the downvotes in general.
And you know, I don't really talk shit. I don't say things like "LOL FALLEN WORST NA CLAN" or "FALLEN CAMPING AGAIN" or "FALLEN BADS GG"
I'll say something like "please come with the team, we're fucked without you" and I'll get no response or a "lol ur mad" type statement.
I'm sorry to say that I don't "know" as I only said you did due to you posting
The NA Fallen seem to dislike me because I often talk shit on them...
Also, I admit that I type out "u mad" responses on reflex (half the time not even a sensical response), it is literally hotkeyed just as hill has "I'm sorry for teamhitting you!" hot keyed. Please don't take anything we say seriously, most of the time we are just goofing off and firing random responses. The chat is usually filled will trollish remarks, jokes and random comments so we reply accordingly and rarely take anyone seriously ourselves, and truth be told half of us ignore chat at all times hence the "no response" that may come up.We are not singling you out, or have we ever, I do hope we never gave you that impression as we have yet to single anyone out really.

Offline Dach

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2013, 03:53:22 am »
+1
This kind of thread is a normal downvoting playground for all Fallen member, it's nothing personnal against you.

As an overall mindset we are about teamplay and challenge, we adapt the to the game instead of whining about balance in the game.

That's pretty much it!  :wink:

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2013, 03:54:45 am »
Clarification: Teamplay with ourselves, not "the team."  :wink: