1 (worst)
52 (52%)
3 (3%)
7 (7%)
6 (6%)
5 (best)
32 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Unban essay.  (Read 13987 times)

Offline Equello

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban essay.
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2012, 11:04:35 am »
+1
You will not be missed because we don't know who you are. I vote against unbanning because this guy has no balls to say his real account. He likes to play the mod so much, but he cares even more about renown shit in forums. You can't have both after scamming the shit out of people.

In contrast to these guys, GTX seems like a moral example.

To the rest of you people out there: If an offer seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Dude, this is my real account.

Offline Equello

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2012, 11:27:15 am »
Should have been honest from the beginning and we would not have this mess.
Yes, now i understand it.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2012, 01:51:37 pm »
Since he finally agreed on me publishing his char names he actively played with(some of them are old names of his main, some high level alts):
If I missed some feel free to add them yourself.

(click to show/hide)

Really excited if he is a known player or not.
Moving to essay now.
If you know the guy in game, please let us know.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 01:54:51 pm by Meow »

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2012, 02:00:59 pm »
Since he finally agreed on me publishing his char names he actively played with(some of them are old names of his main, some high level alts):
If I missed some feel free to add them yourself.

(click to show/hide)

Really excited if he is a known player or not.
Moving to essay now.
If you know the guy in game, please let us know.

Dat names :D I think I remember Ungry_Monkey but I`m not too shure about it.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Equello

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2012, 02:10:26 pm »
+1
Dat names :D I think I remember Ungry_Monkey but I`m not too shure about it.
like to think out some stupid names:D

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2012, 02:12:13 pm »
like to think out some stupid names:D

Well, my current nick is not better but less funny
(Mr_Peso_The_TeamhitMagnet...)
I was never good at thinking out names,
most of my clanmates hated me for my shitty names :D

Feel kinda with u on that but Ungry_Monkey is just fun :D
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Equello

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2012, 02:15:41 pm »
Royaler was going for 3/39 build with 13 shield and 7athl,
catch_wife was gonna be 14 athl..:)

One thing: why rate essay worst/2/3/4/best.
In my oppinion my essay is obviously not the best one, its rather short too. Maybe make kinda other votes?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 02:33:10 pm by Equello »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2012, 04:07:54 pm »
+5
can we ban people for having idiotic nicknames

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2012, 05:42:20 pm »
+3
Yeah been wondering where LiiQ has gone. Turns out he never was really gone lol.
Don't remember any of his other chars, though.

Oh and please don't ban him unless you deem it absolutely necesarry. Just reset his main to gen 1 and take the same amount of looms away he wanted to scam off of people. Lets see how he likes it if someone wastes his shit.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 05:45:58 pm by wayyyyyne »

Offline Equello

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2012, 06:13:05 pm »
Yeah been wondering where LiiQ has gone. Turns out he never was really gone lol.
Don't remember any of his other chars, though.

Oh and please don't ban him unless you deem it absolutely necesarry. Just reset his main to gen 1 and take the same amount of looms away he wanted to scam off of people. Lets see how he likes it if someone wastes his shit.
Well, thx at least for "dont ban, untill its necesarry") And why are you so sure about my scam? Dont you find discrepancy in this story?
I know the nick LiiQ. Skilled 2h but also griefs a lot.
Can you tell more about it?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 06:16:46 pm by Equello »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2012, 07:25:18 pm »
+1
I have my doubts. The main reason is that it took him way too long to come clean with this. Its like he was thinking all this time about a logical story that everybody could buy and make him seem like a misunderstood goodboy.

He says that he wasnt going to be that stupid to scam, cause he is fully aware that all scammers get caught. But somehow he wasnt aware enough to make up alot of lies and forget the fact that all his actions and claims can be monitored.

I get that he may have paniced and tried to salvage the bad situation and I also get the language barrier problem in this case. Its just that the dude is a compulsive liar and his current explanation just sounds soo absurd. And the fact he said he cared alot about infamy sounds equally absurd.

I vote for unban that has also heavy consequences. Id suggest taking all his looms, let him keep maximum like 200k worth of stuff and banning 2 of his CD-keys, while letting him keep one, cause even if his absurd story was acctually true, we still went trough the long argument of "those were not my accounts but my friends". If he really likes this game, he should get to play it, but without the current loomed gear and being rich.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 07:41:50 pm by TiberiusX »

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2012, 08:00:17 pm »
+2
I know koptilku_pechku, Kedj_theAnnoymaster and plA4joy. Never knew they were the same guy.

Anyway, it took you way too long to come clean about what you did, and I feel that after you wasted so much of Meow's time by lying back and forth, you should either get permaban or a very long temp ban and a permanent market ban on all accounts. Keep your looms, but Marketplace is off limits to you, permanently.

-100 respect for this.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Equello

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2012, 08:10:32 pm »
+1
I have my doubts. The main reason is that it took him way too long to come clean with this. Its like he was thinking all this time about a logical story that everybody could buy and make him seem like a misunderstood goodboy.

He says that he wasnt going to be that stupid to scam, cause he is fully aware that all scammers get caught. But somehow he wasnt aware enough to make up alot of lies and forget the fact that all his actions and claims can be monitored.

I get that he may have paniced and tried to salvage the bad situation and I also get the language barrier problem in this case. Its just that the dude is a compulsive liar and his current explanation just sounds soo absurd. And the fact he said he cared alot about infamy sounds equally absurd.

I vote for unban that has also heavy consequences. Id suggest taking all his looms, let him keep maximum like 200k worth of stuff and banning 2 of his CD-keys, while letting him keep one, cause even if his absurd story was acctually true, we still went trough the long argument of "those were not my accounts but my friends". If he really likes this game, he should get to play it, but without the current loomed gear and being rich.
The main reason why it took way long- i lied (my opinion), but you think i lie now too. Well its your choice.
Believe or not, but i am honest now, and iam honest about assignment of this account. They used to be active on different IPs.

I know koptilku_pechku, Kedj_theAnnoymaster and plA4joy. Never knew they were the same guy.

Anyway, it took you way too long to come clean about what you did, and I feel that after you wasted so much of Meow's time by lying back and forth, you should either get permaban or a very long temp ban and a permanent market ban on all accounts. Keep your looms, but Marketplace is off limits to you, permanently.

-100 respect for this.
why you judge me like you have 100% confidence of my scam? Why?
If you know me, why cant you say something to support me?

Dont you find strange that after so long fair playing, i suddenly deсided to scam?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 08:20:30 pm by Equello »

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2012, 08:22:15 pm »
+4
why you judge me like you have 100% confidence of my scam? Why?

Come on, you're not fooling anyone. There are millions of excuses for every offence out there, you just cherry picked a few and expected everyone to take your word for it? No offence but I trust Wiltzu's word way more than yours, especially now when you even admit that you lie, a lot.

So why should we believe you, a liar(rhetorical, don't answer)?

I vote for permaban.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Equello

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2012, 08:40:25 pm »
+1
Come on, you're not fooling anyone. There are millions of excuses for every offence out there, you just cherry picked a few and expected everyone to take your word for it? No offence but I trust Wiltzu's word way more than yours, especially now when you even admit that you lie, a lot.

So why should we believe you, a liar(rhetorical, don't answer)?

I vote for permaban.
Wiltzu say true, i do too now.
I dont expect everyone take my word for it, but i dont expect opposite as well.

So in your opinion all people should ignore all my essays, all my previos life in cRPG, all discrepancy of this story and vote for perma ban?