Poll

Do you believe this guy?

Yes
13 (18.8%)
No
56 (81.2%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Unban essay.  (Read 12078 times)

Offline Latrinenkobold

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Stop the nerfs
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hagur
Re: Unban essay.
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2012, 03:04:03 pm »
If this is the end of the story for you it`s just.. meh :/
Like how do you mean this?

Do you want me to insult him like enough people already did?

I dont know how you think about this whole thing, but imagine he is really innocent and got permabanned for failing extremely in trading (maybe he tried to make a very profitable deal :D) and for trieing to cover up everything which i dont see why he tried to because in the end he will have to tell the whole truth anyway.

Oh and about "your" gear mr death it has just returned to its original owner so no reason to be upset :D

There are a lot people who made much more trouble in this mod and got a second chance also he is a very good player and it would be a shame if he would stay banned...

Offline Knight_of_the_Death

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2012, 03:17:57 pm »

I dont know how you think about this whole thing, but imagine he is really innocent and got permabanned for failing extremely in trading (maybe he tried to make a very profitable deal :D) and for trieing to cover up everything which i dont see why he tried to because in the end he will have to tell the whole truth anyway.

Oh and about "your" gear mr death it has just returned to its original owner so no reason to be upset :D

There are a lot people who made much more trouble in this mod and got a second chance also he is a very good player and it would be a shame if he would stay banned...
Thanks for helping me man, but i had 17 MWs at all (including your stuff), now i have 7 MW.

So what we have: 4 of them was yours, and after giving back your items i still have 13.. but there are only 7 now! i lost 2 body armors 1pole and also 1 head armor 1twoh and something els i dont remember( not yours).

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2012, 03:27:12 pm »
+3
What does it matter how many MW's you got? You're permabanned anyway.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2012, 03:28:02 pm »
+3
He scammed them fair and square! Give them back!

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2012, 03:48:25 pm »
+5
lik dis if u crey evrytim
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2012, 03:58:42 pm »
What does it matter how many MW's you got? You're permabanned anyway.
Ah, yeah, so its not forbidden for admins to steal gear from banned accounts?
I cant say with 100% that he really did it, i wait for explanation.
But its the fact: 6 +3 items disappeared, exectly 6 the most valuable items.

So someone may get 6 MW`s in 1 day, while you spent 6 months to get them.
You still like it? is it fair?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 04:01:48 pm by Knight_of_the_Death »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2012, 04:11:25 pm »
+3

I find it really hilarious that you, a massive scammer, preach on how it's unfair for someone to get free MW's in a day.

Offline Latrinenkobold

• Earl
  • Stop the nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2012, 04:14:44 pm »
Ah, yeah, so its not forbidden for admins to steal gear from banned accounts?
I cant say with 100% that he really did it, i wait for explanation.
But its the fact: 6 +3 items disappeared, exectly 6 the most valuable items.

Stop making it worse and worse for you...

And please guys stop provoking him  :rolleyes:

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2012, 04:22:21 pm »
I find it really hilarious that you, a massive scammer, preach on how it's unfair for someone to get free MW's in a day.
Massive?

I just meant that it would`ve fuckin shameful if you would have lost ur 4 MW`s due to his fault/misunderstatement.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2012, 04:28:20 pm »
Massive scammer..
Stop making it worse and worse for you...
And please guys stop provoking him  :rolleyes:
I dont blame someone, moreover i know that there are a lot of very good, honorable and honest admins and players too. If someone will not ignore my question and answer, i will apologize.

Offline Latrinenkobold

• Earl
  • Stop the nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2012, 04:34:30 pm »
Massive?
I just meant that it would`ve fuckin shameful if you would have lost ur 4 MW`s due to his fault/misunderstatement.
just that i didnt loose them and got them back

So its kinda done for me ye  :D

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2012, 04:42:36 pm »
just that i didnt loose them and got them back

So its kinda done for me ye  :D

Yeah, read it :P
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2012, 05:24:35 pm »
Thanks for helping me man, but i had 17 MWs at all (including your stuff), now i have 7 MW.

So what we have: 4 of them was yours, and after giving back your items i still have 13.. but there are only 7 now! i lost 2 body armors 1pole and also 1 head armor 1twoh and something els i dont remember( not yours).

Are you fucking kidding me?
You had exactly the same items you had when you pulled the stuff when I checked your char yesterday.
Take a look at your alts and collect your heirlooms from them or something, they are all over the place.
I will now go ahead and check every single of your chars' trades on all three accounts and if there was not trade since you were banned I will lock this thread and you are done.

The only way any item could disappear from your acc while you are global banned would be one of the devs who got that power transferring one of your chars to his acc and then transfer the item.
Since I am sure that did not happen I will just assume you are trying to get more out of this once again...
Checking now, better be quick in case you are just blind.

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2012, 05:35:34 pm »
Are you fucking kidding me?
You had exactly the same items you had when you pulled the stuff when I checked your char yesterday.
Take a look at your alts and collect your heirlooms from them or something, they are all over the place.
I will now go ahead and check every single of your chars' trades on all three accounts and if there was not trade since you were banned I will lock this thread and you are done.

The only way any item could disappear from your acc while you are global banned would be one of the devs who got that power transferring one of your chars to his acc and then transfer the item.
Since I am sure that did not happen I will just assume you are trying to get more out of this once again...
Checking now, better be quick in case you are just blind.
Yes, its obvious and iam not blind, i lost 2 rare body armor, 1 very rare head armor, awlpike and some of light gloves, rare too and something els i cant even remember.
Yes, now i see how fair is policy in cRPG. You had all chances to get this items and now lie. You offered a way how you can hide this trade, cool. Well it maybe not you but one of devs DID IT.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2012, 05:38:56 pm »
+1
I used my magic fairy powers to sneak into the database and haxxor some of the looms to myself. Go me!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia