Poll

Do you believe this guy?

Yes
13 (18.8%)
No
56 (81.2%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Unban essay.  (Read 12047 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: Unban essay.
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2012, 08:05:16 pm »
+1
Scammers have no place in this community.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2012, 08:10:02 pm »
+3
I dont lie now, i only say what i saw. What about +2? I had 1 lp and was ready to spent it.hah If there is no offers, my eyesight trick me.. goodbuy 2 years, cool
I was civilized for all this time, always follow all rules. It`s my fate to loose my account after 2 years of fair playing...
If you had 1lp and a 2+ shield, then accidently sold the 2+ shield while doing your deal with Wiltzu, can you explain to us why you then lied to him about the amount of loompoints you needed to grind in order to pay him?

Glad you're losing all your shit you dumb motherfucker.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2012, 08:15:29 pm »
Two things would go a long way towards people getting behind you being unbanned:

1. Tell us who your main is
2. An apology

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2012, 08:37:53 pm »
+6
(click to show/hide)
I lie when said that i sold it to someone els, but now i tell only truth. I have been making such trades before so i was going to buy shield for him on market because i really have seen it, and its true.  I see this as only one reason why i got permanently banned, and it proves for me, that admins dont do they job properly.

Edit: now he vote - every my post. You are pathetic.

Last word: i dont lie now and i wasnt scamming.

You know... I by now put about two hours of my life just into checking out stuff you said and you keep telling me I don't even read your posts?

You lied about accepting the wrong trade, not only to him but also to me when you were still trying to get unbanned and I was checking it out.
You lied about only having two of those three accounts and the third one belonging to your neighbor. (Multiaccounting in itself being a bannable offense)
You lied about "always" using your second accounts to communicate on the forum, one account (the one you pulled this crap with) was created two days before you did it,
the other one two month before that which is a pretty short time considering you are played for two years now...

Furthermore you traded the item from wiltzu to your other "alternative" account and then to your main account making it looks super suspicious because there is no freaking reason to do that except if you are thinking it might hide your tracks and makes it harder to find out where that item went.

According to Wiltzu you did not reply to him for hours until you found out all your accounts were banned, then you sent him and me the last PM and started PMing me about the ban.

So overall all you did so far was lie to us and trying to talk your way out of it with stuff like this:

So what we have got:
1.Wiltzu accepted my offer +1 for +3, but he did it consciously. Maybe we really wanted to make this trade because he owned me 2 lp?
2.Ive got 2 accounts, 3rd comes from neighbour flat. I made a second one for secrecy.
3.There can be multitude ways how i can get shield he requested to fulfil our deal: maybe i saw offer on mrket with it and was going to buy, but then someone els did it before me, maybe my friend promise to give it and then suddenly get disconnected... But admins just permanently banned me without investigation, nice.
4.And even if i am so retarded and desided to get 2 lp for free, while i know that he get on IRC same sec, admins detect my IP and ban all accounts, perma ban is too cruel, for killing thousands hours of my life.

Well, all of this is nothing compared to this: After we had a deal, I WANTED TO GIVE HIM HIS ITEM BACK, I SENT LIKE 3 PMs, but he was already talking to admins on IRC...

Also in your first unban request Kalp said you were offering him a shady deal as well, maybe we can get some info on that.

I would have asked you for those PMs you claim are missing from Wiltzu's post but as far as I know currently the forum has "Save sent messages" disabled by default for new accounts.
But you can check by clicking this link (with the forum account you talked to Wiltzu to): http://forum.meleegaming.com/pm/?f=sent

If there is nothing there I don't see how this would look any good for you.
Everything you pulled off from start until now is pretty much what I got from every scammer who wanted to talk his way out of it, they mostly just did it in private and at least used their actual accounts and not their proxy scam accounts.

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2012, 08:46:09 pm »
+8
My only comment here is I appreciate MEOW for taking the time to check into the trades for that day. For spending time looking at the information that the man is saying and able to say with complete honesty what he is seeing.
Thank you MEOW for being awesome.
It is so frustrating doing all the work you do when you really don't need to. Trying to see the greater good in a situation or assure a wrong was not committed in the name of a right.
All Hail MEOW!

Also regarding the ban. You have too much going against you and only so far your word saying you were not trying to do something wrong. But even your own words are messing you up because you keep back peddling so far so fast. You are just sprouting out random sentences that sound like they might prove your innocence but just dig you deeper.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2012, 09:42:40 pm »
+2
Also in your first unban request Kalp said you were offering him a shady deal as well, maybe we can get some info on that.
Unfortunately I delete those messages, but it was quite similar story as Wiltzu. He want my +3 cased greaves and offer +3 mail chausses and +1 warhammer which he didn't need... I put offer stones for +1 warhammer and I wrote that after he accept it I will put offer boots for boots. Then he started to quibble and wanted from me to accept offer +1 warhammer for +3 cased greaves. At this point I knew that something is wrong. I didn't report this, because I never had situation like this.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2012, 10:59:49 pm »
+2
Unfortunately I delete those messages, but it was quite similar story as Wiltzu. He want my +3 cased greaves and offer +3 mail chausses and +1 warhammer which he didn't need... I put offer stones for +1 warhammer and I wrote that after he accept it I will put offer boots for boots. Then he started to quibble and wanted from me to accept offer +1 warhammer for +3 cased greaves. At this point I knew that something is wrong. I didn't report this, because I never had situation like this.

Wanna hear his explanation for that.
I`m so glad that those fuckin scammers get
permabanned directly, Poopscammer time is over :)

And besides that, Mr. KnightOfDeathI`mtomoronictousemyrealaccountintheforums:

Never try to bullshit a guy from Finland, they`ll always kick ur ass, hard.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2012, 11:45:17 pm »
+3
Meow is awesome!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2012, 03:29:55 pm »
Lol tried to cover his lie with more lies, but this is the internet and its not same as lying to your mom. Your every word and action can be checked. I quess he hoped noone whould bother. Nice job Meow!

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2012, 03:51:12 pm »
+6
God damn it, you are not getting unbanned. Not after a fantastic display of denial in the face of overwhelming evidence. And you still have the gall to deny what you were doing ?

Can we put this behind us already ? This guy is clearly delusional and not remorseful about what he did. He's only sorry he was caught.

Offline Knight_of_the_Death

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2012, 04:24:50 pm »
You know... I by now put about two hours of my life just into checking out stuff you said and you keep telling me I don't even read your posts?
I didnt say that, i say it about other people but about you i said: thanks admins for spending their time, to help someone.
You lied about accepting the wrong trade, not only to him but also to me when you were still trying to get unbanned and I was checking it out.
You lied about only having two of those three accounts and the third one belonging to your neighbor. (Multiaccounting in itself being a bannable offense)
You lied about "always" using your second accounts to communicate on the forum, one account (the one you pulled this crap with) was created two days before you did it,
the other one two month before that which is a pretty short time considering you are played for two years now...
I lied, but still it doesnt means that i was scamming.
I said that i created 3rd account few days ago so used second one before.
According to Wiltzu you did not reply to him for hours until you found out all your accounts were banned, then you sent him and me the last PM and started PMing me about the ban.
Now he lie, because i sent him 2 or 3 PM`s in first 2 mins after deal. He didnt respond to answer. You said that admins can see all messages. He didnt reply, not me. Time when message was sent have to be saved.
Lol, this is really impertinently to say such things. You didnt answer me, i didnt sent you such messages.
Yeah, who will believe to? Outlaw with 10+ infarmy, or to you?
Can we put this behind us already ? This guy is clearly delusional and not remorseful about what he did. He's only sorry he was caught.
Why do i have to remorseful about what i did, if i still think that all this story is accidentally, and there was no moment in my life, when i thought about scamming, but my lies makes me hated by everybody and means that iam scammer. Iam not going to lie that i remorse only to get unbanned, that would prove that iam real scammer, but iam not.
Only thing that i remorseful about is my 2 years lost and gear, which was given to me by my friend (not according to this 3 accounts), to use for a while. He dont involved in that all, and i cant even give them back. I lie again? Check out trades. And in view of that he entrusted me 4 Mws, while he dont even know my forum name, we know each other only for few months and live in different countries- please give him all my other looms, reward him, and that will convince me that this 2 years wasnt useless.. - that is my last will
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 04:33:37 pm by Knight_of_the_Death »

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2012, 04:32:44 pm »
+2
Only thing that i remorseful about is my 2 years lost and gear, which was given to me by my friend (not according to this 3 accounts), to use for a while. He dont involved in that all, and i cant even give them back. I lie again? Check out trades. And in view of that he entrusted me 4 Mws, while he dont even know my forum name, we know each other only for few months and live in different countries- please give him all my other looms, reward him, and that will convince me that this 2 years wasnt useless.. - that is my last will

Nice try...  :lol: :lol: I lol`d so hard, thank you!  :lol:
(click to show/hide)
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Knight_of_the_Death

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2012, 04:44:13 pm »

Seriously you fuckface, didn`t your parents tell you something about honesty?
Going around confrontation and telling bullshit wont get you further, just
be honest one time in your life...
You cant live without insults, and stupid jokes. You are obviouly a little child my friend. I think admins know better if i lie now or not. 4 Mws accepted in exchange for 20 gold i hope dont mean that i used super scam tactics
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 04:47:52 pm by Knight_of_the_Death »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2012, 04:52:43 pm »
+3
You see Knight of the death....or whatever. Even if by some magical miracle of Jesus you manage to prove you were not scamming, you still admitted like 15th time how you have 3 accounts and how your first version had many lies. That is still ban forever. So I dont even understand why you trying so hard to prove anything further. Are you litterally insulting the intelligence of this community? :rolleyes:

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2012, 04:53:42 pm »
+2
You cant live without insults, and stupid jokes. You are obviouly a little child my friend. I think admins know better if i lie now or not. 4 Mws accepted in exchange for 20 gold i hope dont mean that i used super scam tactics

No, you just swapped looms from one of your over 9000 accounts to your main account.
Dont think everyone is dumb here, I hope u`ll be honest one day,
this is just poor.

Telling one guy that he can`t live without insults and than insulting him is a nice move btw  :lol:
You`re actually joking alot here, even if it`s not your intention.

Deal with it man, your terrible attemt to scam and all the bullshit afterwards just failed.