Poll

Do you believe this guy?

Yes
13 (18.8%)
No
56 (81.2%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Unban essay.  (Read 12050 times)

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
Re: Unban essay.
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 04:23:16 pm »
+2
Okey guys here are ALL the pms b /b are sent by salierry/knight_of_the_death/whateverishis3rdaccount'sname.

(No subject)
« Sent to: Wiltzu on: September 16, 2012, 07:38:40 am »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
hi, iam really interesting in your nordic champions sword
can offer +3 heavy rpund shield with +1warhammer on top, which i dont need any way.
Shure you interesting- PM

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Salierry on: September 16, 2012, 07:54:01 am » ReplyQuoteDelete
So your +3 Heavy Round Shield and +1 Warhammer for my +3 Nordic Champion's Sword?

« Sent to: Wiltzu on: September 16, 2012, 07:59:12 am »
yes, but i have some other offers now. i wll PM you later when make a deсision

« Sent to: Salierry on: September 16, 2012, 07:59:57 am » ReplyQuoteDelete
Alright.

(No subject)
« Sent to: Wiltzu on: September 16, 2012, 09:47:04 am »
Ok, we have a deal: +3 heavy round shield and +1 warhammer for your champions sword.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=marketplacetrade&id=282214 accept this, then request +3 shield and send me PM with link on market.

(No subject)
« Sent to: Wiltzu on: September 16, 2012, 09:49:44 am »
plz hurry up, or PM me with decline i have another buyer

« Sent to: Salierry on: September 16, 2012, 09:55:41 am » ReplyQuoteDelete
Yep i'm in, I'm requesting +3 Heavy round Shield for rocks
check that it's in my name.

« Sent to: Salierry on: September 16, 2012, 09:56:16 am » ReplyQuoteDelete
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=marketplaceoffertradeupdate&id=282220 here's the trade

(No subject)
« Sent to: Wiltzu on: September 16, 2012, 10:03:21 am » ReplyQuoteDelete
dont even know what to say... have 1 loompoint now.. Maybe i will get 1 more and give it to you with 300k gold?

(No subject)
« Sent to: Wiltzu on: September 16, 2012, 03:02:43 pm »
All, what i have to say, is that i SAID ALL TRULY.
I accepted offer of someone called "disper" or something like that and ShIELD GONE TO HIM.
And lol, we have 1 network for 2 flats, 2 accounts mine and i connected with you of new one.
WHY DO I HAVE TO BE BANNED? i was trying to connect you after that, WANTED TO GIVE YOUR SWORD BACK for my warhammer... This is not fair. You think iam so stupid dont know that you can talk to admins on IRC and they find out my IP??
Please tell admins to unban me, and i give your f*cking sword back. Greediness kills your honor.

« Sent to: Salierry on: September 16, 2012, 03:14:55 pm » ReplyQuoteDelete
Your scam was pretty professional, it was well thought I have to give you that. I got my sword back already.
"Greediness kills your honor." Meow refuses to tell me your main, maybe it's better as I'd be shouting that to you until I'd be perma muted.
You're now perma banned, and that's what you deserve.

So yeah, he didn't send me any pms or so. As meow said already, there's another thread that he keeps locking every time he posts something so it's kinda hard to answer it.

Anyways, he's now perma banned, you've seen all the pms now and I'll leave this guy rotting.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Knight_of_the_Death

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 04:36:59 pm »
First: thats obviously not all PM`s. I sent you at least 2 pm`s and in one of them i asked you not to think that its scame and ban me, i also asked to wait sometime untill i retire and  make mp shield for you.

The fact is: i didnt want to scame. I was ready to give your sword back, or shield when i get it. You didnt read my pm`s, you wear talking with admins on IRs this moment.

And now thank you for leaving me "rooting" that means i will not hear your stupid shouting like "enjoy your ban", or "call people here to have fun".
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 04:40:43 pm by Knight_of_the_Death »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2012, 04:48:24 pm »
I dunno, you guys agreed to a deal and you told him to put up the offer for the shield as if you had it.  Then you immediately said "lol sorry I traded my shield away, i'll pay you back a few months from now, sorry  br0"

After reading your response, I still don't understand why you didn't say "nevermind, I don't have the shield, put up stones for your sword back and ill do the same for the warhammer" IMMEDIATELY.  This would be what you would've done if you didn't want to keep the looms after ripping someone off. 

The thing is, I can kind of get your logic here, if you truly believe you aren't a scammer.  However, you lied to him and got him to accept a trade on false conditions, then seemingly became slippery and evasive when confronted instead of simply reverting the trades.  Whatever your plan or intent was, your actions were that of a liar and a fraud, and its pretty hard to defend your position.

Now, the PMs posted definitely look to be missing a few of them, there's a skip in the conversation.  If there really was the offer there after the initial confrontation to revert the trade and give the looms back, this whole thing is possibly just a giant misunderstanding or someone immediately regretting their actions and trying to fix it before admins got involved.  That is the kind of solution I would've preferred to a long time player getting his account perma banned, being resolved personally perhaps with a gift of some extra gold for the inconvenience.  But the policy is there for scamming, and this case seems to fall under it.  Just seems a bit odd overall.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2012, 04:50:44 pm »
Only onece i lie to you was when i said that sold it to someone els, because any other explanation would sound impossible.

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2012, 05:02:23 pm »
I dunno, you guys agreed to a deal and you told him to put up the offer for the shield as if you had it.  Then you immediately said "lol sorry I traded my shield away, i'll pay you back a few months from now, sorry  br0"
I immediatelly said: please wait 2 weeks or something. Il get it for you. Dont make ban request on me.

Yes, i was wrong, when didnt sent him offer of his shield back, i really thought that we can adjust this trade and both get what we want. I didnt think that its gonna entail this.. But i cant live with fact that its the  only reason why i lost 21st gen character.
Please give me the second chance.

I saw this shield offer on market, i didnt need it and wait untill Wiltzu accept mine to buy it. I swear. Maybe it was deleted, maybe someone accept it before me. Why dont you believe me, why cant you just check out all trades?
Its not fair to ban me like all other scammers, i hope i said enough arguments at least to make my ban temporary.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 05:09:46 pm by Knight_of_the_Death »

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2012, 05:14:42 pm »
For the last 3 days, all what i do- is sitting on the forums, trying to prove something. Dont even know what to say... i think that i deserved mitigation of punishment.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2012, 05:23:06 pm »
+2
I actually was moronic enough to check all trades that happened on that day and non of them involved a +3 shield of any kind.

SURPRISE...

Moving this to the essay section since it seems more appropriate for discussing this, not because I consider unbanning you.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 05:31:53 pm by Meow »

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2012, 05:49:34 pm »
I actually was moronic enough to check all trades that happened on that day and non of them involved a +3 shield of any kind.
I dont lie now, i only say what i saw. What about +2? I had 1 lp and was ready to spent it.hah If there is no offers, my eyesight trick me.. goodbuy 2 years, cool
I was civilized for all this time, always follow all rules. It`s my fate to loose my account after 2 years of fair playing...

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2012, 06:05:51 pm »
+2
Clean your chest as early as possible and Meow might be humble like a cat, keep it in and he will be mad as a tiger.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2012, 06:37:11 pm »
+5
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2012, 06:53:35 pm »
+7
I think the least you could do is apologize for what you did instead of constantly denying blame and making excuses.  I don't have any control of your ban or unban but you obviously made mistakes here and whether you thought you were scamming or not, you were dishonest to the person you were trading with and gave him a shit deal.

It sounds like you are more sorry about your account getting banned then you ripping off this guy and him going to the admins about it.  He had every right to do what he did.. you didn't.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2012, 07:13:56 pm »
People press No even when dont know the truth.

They have fun helping to ban high generetion guy with 17 MW`s, which he earned completly fair way.

Most people will come here, and without reading press "no", only on principle.

They and most of admins dont try to read, understand and believe. All what they want to do is say that i deserved ban and just like all other banned guys trying to bullshit them. When they ask me something- i answer, some time later the same question comes from him or another guy again..

I lie when said that i sold it to someone els, but i didnt want to harm him, my messages prove it. And he was dishonourable when run to admins in first second and didnt try talk to me now i have to apologize? No. He answerd my on my pm`s only today, after 2 days since i sent them.
Now i tell only truth. I have been making such trades before so i was going to buy shield for him on market because i really have seen it, and its true.  I see this as only one reason why i got permanently banned, and it proves for me, that admins dont do they job properly.

I lie when said that i sold it to someone els, but now i tell only truth. I have been making such trades before so i was going to buy shield for him on market because i really have seen it, and its true.  I see this as only one reason why i got permanently banned, and it proves for me, that admins dont do they job properly.

Edit: now he vote - every my post. You are pathetic.

Last word: i dont lie now and i wasnt scamming.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 07:27:41 pm by Knight_of_the_Death »

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2012, 07:20:35 pm »
+2
I lie when said that i sold it to someone els, but i didnt want to harm him, my messages prove it. And he was dishonourable when run to admins in first second and didnt try talk to me.

I lie when said that i sold it to someone els, but now i tell only truth. I have been making such trades before so i was going to buy shield for him on market because i really have seen it, and its true.  I see this as only one reason why i got permanently banned, and it proves for me, that admins dont do they job properly.

Last word: i dont lie and i wasnt scamming.

I don't believe you got those 17 MW's in a legit way.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2012, 07:22:05 pm »
+1
Last word: i dont lie and i wasnt scamming.

You already did both, and you especially did lie quite many times.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2012, 07:53:08 pm »
+6
This unban essay section is fucking ROCKIN' this past week.