1 (worst)
24 (44.4%)
17 (31.5%)
2 (3.7%)
3 (5.6%)
5 (best)
8 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: [Unban essay] Egelan  (Read 2322 times)

Offline EgelanOLD

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Swordsman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadia
  • Game nicks: Egelan, Egelan_II
[Unban essay] Egelan
« on: April 12, 2011, 02:36:32 pm »
Today I will tell you story about 2 people, who lost their honor and fall in shadow... (15)
All this begin at 23.05.2010 in Russia (in real world). It was hot spring with funny hot sunshine. I went to cinema to see movie about Middle Ages, then idea come to me: I need game about this and stop bloody playing SW. At evening I found this game with strange name “Mount and Blade: Warband”. I saw a lot of videos, I understood: that’s what I need. 4 hours of waiting – and I got it. After this time I became to change in real life... (85)
I was born on 22th siege server. First skills I got there. My master was also RUS, but he always talk about relation to Russian in games:  “never say what you are RUS and you will save your honor”. He trained me with two handed weapon. He also said to me ideal about Honor. But time must goo and I changed. I became better warrior. I got new friends and my apprentice. But I also changed in real life. Friends become think about me more good (not because I played – because I changed or they changed – I don’t know). Back to game: I got my clan, but it was fail. 1 month of a lot of work and I understand: I am not clan master. Clan died as apprentice betrayed me. It begun... (130)
I said to you all, who I am and I one moment lost all. Warrior without fear? Yes, I became one of best, but why? If I have no friends and honor, why I must play good... We all need these things. I substituted it by C-RPG. As peasant, I forgot all what was and became funny player. No bans – no kicks. I again got friends. I lied what I was from GB, because only this I could survive. At this moment I lost my skills. That’s dilemma for me. I couldn’t have already skills with friends. 4 months after I broke leg and begin play at much. I understand what I must use block too and begin to use it. Again – again I became warrior. I saw my friends as dogs and forget them. More kill, more gold, more xp. Bans, kicks and bloody names, which I got from players, this all killed me. I became name players as they named me. (130)
1 month more – I found tactic to get a lot of exp and money, for what I was banned 2 times. I stopped. Next ban I got for tk. One more about it: with old friends I played for fun. Like catch me – tk you – catch me – tk me – catch you... That was fun, but leech and we all got ban. Also were kicks: of course for tk; tk guy from team and run into group of team was funny, (all what I named funny, was just for time. Now I have another point of view about this) not funny were reports, which guys wrote to site. And when one of them saw me, all other reports worked too and I got ban. I had another game: crush team stuff. They became angry and tried to tk me... (120)
Then this deadly week come. I was banned, and had to write essay. And movie, which I saw 1.5 year ago. It all changed me back, to my first position. I didn’t lose skills, but I changed. I am ready to pay. I just ask you: believe me and give me a new chance.(__>20)
(500)

I cant write more! I cant just say sorry and may good luck to you and me. =((
Please unban me...

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
Re: [Unban essay] Egelan
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 03:49:40 pm »
That was terrible...Still I'll unban you since this is like the third you've written? You at least tried.

Oh, don't break the rules again, next time it's a permanent ban.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 04:13:14 pm by IG_Saint »

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 04:40:00 pm »
That was terrible...Still I'll unban you since this is like the third you've written? You at least tried.

Oh, don't break the rules again, next time it's a permanent ban.

:(

Let the people have fun commenting, before you announce the verdict, spoilsport.

Ontopic: Just read through his essay. Disturbing.. I think the admins would do him and the world a huge favor by keeping him away from this game. It would seem it is not healthy for him playing this.
There is one particular line of text that literally scares the shit out-of-me.
I saw my friends as dogs and forget them. More kill, more gold, more xp. Bans, kicks and bloody names, which I got from players, this all killed me

He obviously has problems related to the game, he is losing his friends and becoming a bitter person, should we help him out? Or just let him keep chasing that dragon?

I vote for help by perm-ban.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 04:56:25 pm by Babelfish »

Offline EgelanOLD

• Beggar
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Swordsman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadia
  • Game nicks: Egelan, Egelan_II
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 05:37:25 pm »
xD
Man, i just wrote some thing. 75% is false x) I just can say, what i will dont break rules again. But i cant write some thing normal, some thing real about how i got ban O_O and how i ask you too much to get unban O_O 500 words about game is some thing crazy. True here is what i was banned, kicked and ready to play as normal man. =)  (but trying is good then buy new key)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 06:15:54 pm by Egelan »

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 02:21:51 pm »
I'd say someone was extensively using Google translate.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kpblc23

• Beggar
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 05:53:43 pm »
Unban me please , i was banned for team hitting, but i didnt do something like that. My char name Kpblc , profile name  Kpblc23. In advace , thank you)) If I do anythig wrong sory.

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 07:37:46 pm »