Author Topic: Unity of the CHURCH  (Read 28090 times)

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
Unity of the CHURCH
« on: February 29, 2012, 01:20:01 am »
+7
One upon a time, in the dark years at the beginning of the First Age, when there was in a powerful EVIL EMPIRE in the central part of Calradia. The first pagan kingdoms were formed around it, and  among the Templars a great idea of the CHURCH was born. They have built a strong state, but the demoralization, licentiousness and brutal methods of spreading the faith caused the revolution.  After a bloody war with the surrounding world, despite the discreet support of their state by EVIL powers, their power has fallen. However, the concept of the Church has survived, and, in addition, a union of free states belonging to it was formed.

In the Second Age Templars tried to lead the Church yet again, but once again they committed a sin of pride. Ultimately, their state was never created, and the church split into numerous factions, but it never came to the war between its followers.

At the beginning of the Third Age, when the church was already divided, there was a massive migration. The whole northeast of the continent was conquered by the pagan hordes of barbarians, and all civilized peoples had to move to the west and south. Luckily, the powers of GOOD managed to defeat its ancient enemy, and the spawn of Satan and their allies were forced to move to the areas dominated by the pagan hordes. This time Templars returned, and, after marvelous bit of deception they joined the side of GOOD.  Fighting hard, they successfully converted the barbarians of the south. We thank you for it.

Unfortunately, the barbarians are growing in strength and with malicious support of the eternal enemy of all they begin to threaten all civilized people. Therefore, the reunification of the Church is now a must. Only one man is an obstacle to full integration - the Pope Brede.
Many diplomatic attempts to persuade you to abdicate and give leadership to another were not successful. This fiasco forces me, Harpag the Grey, to commence a personal war against you. Templars - I forgive you that you will defend the current pope. When the time comes you will understand that all is done to the common good.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Unity of the CHURCH
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 01:32:11 am »
+4
Hmm, fanatical priests fighting over their false gods. A perfect opportunity for pagans to strike!
Don't.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 01:53:58 am »
+5
We will defend the pope, and our lands against all aggressors.  All true chadzians must rise up in support of pope bredus, and take up arms against the heresy that is growing in the west.

(click to show/hide)
Turtles

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 02:11:47 am »
+2
Hmm, fanatical priests fighting over their false gods. A perfect opportunity for pagans to strike!
You have a chance to prove that your soul isn't doomed to eternal damnation...

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 02:52:24 am »
+5
Our souls are going to one place only, monk -- to Valhalla! :twisted:

The Nordmen are on the march, and wise foes will cower when they hear our drums and chants!

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 02:56:49 am by okiN »
Don't.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 04:10:13 am »
+2
http://youtu.be/7WWvJ9R-woM

The desert will run red with the blood of chadzian martyrs and heretics alike.  I forsee a very dark night for calradia, when the prophecies of keshian come true.

Armagan above, thy will be done, thy kingdom come, on earth as it art in heaven.

God wills it!
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 04:13:16 am by Casimir »
Turtles

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 04:50:33 am »
+1
Hey Templars, want your troops back for this?   :mrgreen:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 05:15:11 am by dynamike »
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 04:59:21 am »
+3
Filthy heathen begone, the march north of the border was a dark day for many of our brothers. I worry not, their immortal souls shall transcend to heaven while yours rot in the foul reaches of hell.  Oh stratia, your treachery brings the deepest wounds to Armagan, but he is merciful.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 05:00:45 am by Casimir »
Turtles

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 12:32:12 pm »
+1
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:45:19 pm by Harpag »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 05:09:11 pm »
+2
The Blueman sits in his village in the Rhodok highlands, looking at the declaration from Harpag The Grey. A courier had arrived in the middle of the night bearing the news, and The Blueman had to leave his sweet dreams of women, wine and small cute kitties. As he finish reading, he looks up and address those he had summoned to his night-time council. "What is this talk of good and evil?" he asks his advisors. "This talk of Gods true and untrue! The Blueman knows a lot of the ways of the world, but none of the ways of the Gods. This is a matter for the Boss-man Thovex to deal with. Send messengers so we can know our place in this fight!" The Blueman thinks of his small folk, many having gone bored and fat by the waiting for the next fight. "I don't know, nor care, which side we will fight on, for the Old Pope or the new one. All I know is that we need a good fight, and Harpag and his Monks are sure to give one, regardless if he's your friend or foe. Even if the Boss-man Thovex wont send out our men, I will at least fight there in person. Let it be known!" The Blueman walks to the wall next to his seat, upon which hangs his famous Blue Armour. Despite it's use, the excelent craftsmanship still shows. A good work. A Master's work. An Armour made for a Lord. He turns towards his squire and says "Bring me my shield, my lance, my mace and my sword. War is coming! Many will die, much honor will be gained and lost. The War of the Holy men is here. Let it be a good one!"

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 05:10:52 pm by Zapper »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 05:29:33 pm »
It's pretty obvious that the time has come for the large empires to dissolve them selves and the age of sovereign nobles, whom respect an inner small order of the church, begin.

A centralized group will claim what is right and wrong while the nobles fight over nonsense..

Seems legit.

Offline Ulrich_88

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Schwert Bruder
  • Game nicks: SB_Ulrich_Papal_Guard SB_Manfred_the_Red_Baron
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 01:59:05 pm »
Papal Guards will battle for Pope Bredus! Your false Church Harpag will sink in blood!

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 07:24:33 pm »
Those who fight against the Pope fight againt the God and his prophet. Blesed be the arms of a faihfull ones, and the may the heretics be damned for ethernity. Have no fear knight of a light, the greys shadow will never defend the army of faithfull chadzians!. God wills it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 07:58:14 pm »
+1
TREACHERY MOST FOUL!

That the heretic Harpag even dares to question our faith, our truth, and secretly allies himself with the heathen northen monkeys shows that his faction are truly being led into the dark.

I for one will lead the charge and hold high the standard of decency, civility and the True Faith! The time has come to call the faithfull to our side, and win or lose, we will make such a light in this world that darkness shall forever fear to tread here!

How very DARE you question the RIGHT of our Pope! My only hope is that the faith of all free Calradians hold fast, for rightly they shall FLOCK to our banner, as there can be NO question that the evil schemes of the dastardly northmen and their consort Harpag must be wiped from the face of this sweet earth! <FOAMS AT THE MOUTH>
I don't know enough

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 08:13:23 pm »
+3
I heard the current Pope consorts with a mistress. Truly an offense to our lord that one of the cloth is so unable to control his baser urges.