Author Topic: Join the Hastati Sub-faction of the Lost Legion (NA Players)  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Hello all this is a recruitment thread for the infantry cohorts of the Lost Legion. The Hastati accept Shielders, 2 handers and polearm players. We have simple guidelines. We are not cavalry or ranged this post is only for infantry players of the melee class
1. We want nice friendly people who are not crybabies and or rage players.
2. Simple discipline. No need to sacrifice yourself or anything but listening to your commander and staying in formation unless told other wise is important for any clan.
3. A microphone is not necesary but we prefer if you buy one. So if you do not have one do not be afraid we still accept you
4. Use of our equipment guidelines. Basically when you are playing with multiple members of your unit do not change into samurai armor  :P, but when trolling for gold peasenting up is allowed. We do not mind.
5. Use of Steam for the easy organization and coordination.
6. We accept alt characters but they will not be given a major role in commanding the cohort or on strategus. An Alt will only be able to battle.

Equipment

Legionaries 1st set. Nordic Footman Helmet, Leather Jerkin, Leather Gloves, Leather Boots.
Weapons: Round Shield, Board Shield, Preferably a Short Sword, War Spear. (No awlpikes sorry)

Legionaries 2nd set. Nordic Fighter Helmet, Red Tunic Over Mail, Splinted Leather Greaves Over Mail, Mail Gauntlets
Weapons: Huscarl Shield, Board Shield, Short Sword Preferably, War Spear, War Darts Optional

Legionaries 3rd set. Heraldic Mail, Barbutte, Mail gauntlets, Splinted Leather Greaves over Mail
Weapons: Huscarl, Heavy Board Shield, Short Sword Preferably, War Spear, Throwing Spears Optional

I Ask everyone to not flame our page its only a recruitment thread and I would really appreciate it if you only post applications and or valid suggestions which will aid with our recruitment or organization. We are looking for more people to lead cohorts(units of 10) into battle on cRPG.
We use mummble servers for our communication. Please Join and if you wannah talk to me pm me.
To join add me on steam at kolyskoa. Or pm me on the forums.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 05:08:58 am by Centurion »

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
Re: Join the Hastati of the Lost Legion (NA Players)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 06:52:16 am »
Lost Legion - Fallen Legion...  hmmm!?

Difference:
Lost = surviving a plane-crash, awaken at a beach... making a fire... "drawing" your own tooth with the blade of an ice-skate, then using a blood-smeared volleyball as your best friend.
Fallen = Trippin over a root and losing consciousness... then getting awake in the night without a clue where and who you are. (sorry - did not have a movie in my mind with that title right now.)
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Join the Hastati of the Lost Legion (NA Players)
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 08:31:58 am »
Lol its alright that is hilarious. And don't mock Wilson or I will find and murder you.  :mrgreen:

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
Re: Join the Hastati Sub-faction of the Lost Legion (NA Players)
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 10:14:04 am »
Hah! You and what army? :D
By tha way you won't even find your way back to the old lands, American! And now go and eat yer burgahz! :O
I bet you have not even seen a castle from teh Inside except in this game. :O

and yeah, my first post in this thread was a joke. my second... mh. its up to you to decide that. And now ksht. I got better things to do. For example mess with the roman sandaleros called "HRE". pf.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:15:20 am by Niemand »
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 05:53:50 pm »
Hehehe just to say I have been to europe I am a second generation polish american, I have been throughout italy and parts of poland. Also anyone who fights us are going down when strategus comes. Maybe we could fight alongside you guys. Look for the LL tag on NA when your there.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:43:15 am by Centurion »

Offline Andrastor

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 06:23:21 pm »
Still, u try to make Legionaires or do Barbaric things?
Hastati is a Word i only know from Rome:Total War,l who was is light Infantry who throw 2 Spears into the Shield of the Enemy ^^
sig too big

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 06:38:16 pm »
Hastati is one of the oldest terms of roman soldiers who were divided into 3 basic things. Hastati youngest troops with light arms and armour. Basically im combining the 1st and 3rd tier units. 3rd tier were the big shields heavy mail troops of rome who came from rich plebyan families. The 2nd tier were usually lightly armoured in cloth and leather. Hastati were traditionally veilites(spear chuckers) just cuz you saw name in a game don't make it true. I mean with gaul I conquered sparta in that game and everyone knows that happened in history...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 06:39:17 pm by Centurion »

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 11:57:44 pm »
you guys shoould use scale armor and look alikes
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 01:35:59 am »
I've been submitting requests for segmented and a lighter version of coat of plates that would've been like scale and a studded coat put together but no responses yet

Offline Centurion

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 05:42:39 pm »
Bump