Author Topic: Banned, al_frayed_oh?  (Read 4763 times)

Offline Hauptmann

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you.
    • View Profile
Re: Banned, al_frayed_oh?
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2011, 07:09:10 am »
That's what I'm saying. A simple solution is to leave me muted, although I haven't been talking anyways. At all. Which is what I'm saying. I've been keeping chat as civil as possible.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 07:17:29 am by Hauptmann »
Never again.

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2011, 08:16:26 am »
That's what I'm saying. A simple solution is to leave me muted, although I haven't been talking anyways. At all. Which is what I'm saying. I've been keeping chat as civil as possible.

Hauptman, your solution is not viable. While it is true, we can globally mute people, the mute goes away once you disconnect and reconnect to the server. So muting you is only a very temporary solution to the issue at hand.

As an NA admin, I will concede that if you take any 1 line of what you say in game and look at it independantly, it normally wouldn't be banworthy/kickworthy. However, you have a tendancy to simply spam chat with TONS of "Hey look at me and how annoying I can be! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY". As you might expect, this annoys other people who are trying to play on the server. The chat isn't there for you to exercise douchebaggery. No one really thinks it's funny in game. Even your clanmates probably think you're a retard for it secretly.

And when you act like that in-game, don't come to the unban thread and accuse everyone else of lacking maturity. The point of all this is, if you're going to act like an ass on the servers, no one wants to play with you. So stop it, act like an "adult" as you claimed to be, and just play the game. If you want to spam retard shit, do it in your vent. Maybe they will appreciate it more than the general public.

I will recommend to Gore that your time being banned be lifted, although it is ultimately the final decision of Gash/Gore/Devilize. This is conditional on the following:

If you cause a similar problem in the future on the NA servers to the point where you are banned, any unban thread you post will be responded to only by a link to this thread. If you're an adult, then you should be able to accept that this is your last chance to act like one.

I'm fairly certain that if your next reply to this thread is "I would accept the terms Heroin put forth", then you will probably be able to get your ban lifted. But...no promises. This is just a guess.
Quote from: Godfrey of Ibelin
I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle.

Offline Hauptmann

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2011, 10:11:04 pm »
I accept your terms wholeheartedly.

Never again.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2011, 11:16:59 pm »
Will lift the ban today don't make me regret it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2011, 11:29:09 pm »
I suppose that concludes this thread, thank you to all the participants.