Author Topic: [Unban (and abuse a little I suppose)]  (Read 3201 times)

Offline Uhtred

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban (and abuse a little I suppose)]
« on: December 07, 2011, 08:04:12 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My story:
1.Tincan changes the map and says: "Hater's gonna hate"
2. Just after new map starts, I said fuck you tincan
3. Tincan mutes me, and starts trolling me
4. I say "suck my penis" in admin chat to him
5. He kicks me
6. I come back and warn him that I am going to report him.
7. He bans me, and says that he has screenshots and will post them on the forums.

I request an unban, and at least some kind of warning to this admin. While I shouldn't have told him to suck my penis using admin chat, I was grumpy. I do not feel however, that this deserved a ban, after I told him that I would report him.
Trololololol

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
Re: [Unban (and abuse a little I suppose)]
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 08:41:57 pm »
First i'm happy to see that you aren't lying. Even if it may be because you know i took screenshot , it's still nice to see that you recognize what you've done.
I didn't banned you because you were threatening me, but because of that :
You were banned because of this three point.
I don't want to "suck you penis" or "to be fucked" , and this
  shows that you don't understand why mouthing isn't a way to behave . And i can't tolerate having people talking like that on the server. Moreover you were insulting me whereas you know i had the power to mute you for that. I don't want to imagine how you behave with common players that can't strike back

You're banned one week, but ban will be lifted if you do an unban essay (that will show that you understand that mouthing on someone who is respectfull with you)

I fell kind , so let's say only  so let's say 40 word if it's french , 100 word if it's english, or 200 word in any other langage (i'll do an effort to find someone to translate it to me )
Fell lucky if english is your native langage. If french were your native langage it wouldn't be only 40 words :)

Offline Uhtred

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 09:01:12 pm »
I still don't understand why you decided to ban me for coming back and telling you that I'm reporting you, in admin chat. Not mouthing off. I didn't even do anything else and you banned. It still doesn't explain why you decided to troll me because you changed the map to something which you personally liked, and I was grumpy with that.

This just shows how you can't take even one misjudged comment on the cheek, without resorting to admin powers. I really hate people acting like that on the server. I don't want to imagine that this is the normal way you admin with common players that can't strike back.
Trololololol

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 09:19:13 pm »
I still don't understand why you decided to ban me for coming back and telling you that I'm reporting you, in admin chat. Not mouthing off. I didn't even do anything else and you banned.
Because if you say "i'm gonna report you" that shows that you think that mouthing on me is a good way to behave.
That would have been the same if you said "Mouthing is good , i have no regrets about that". And that is definetely a problem [/quote]

I said
Haters are gonna hate
because whatever an admin do , with always have someone to complain about it.
 I also said that because i love this picture

That has nothing to do with you since i wasn't talking to you (i didn't even know about your existence)
Moreover don't just tell me that the map RUINS is a map that i personally like. It's just the most liked map of the whole package map with Nord town (i hate nord town , but anyway most of people like it)

This just shows how you can't take even one misjudged comment on the cheek, without resorting to admin powers
I can take critics or comment (one guy critised the fact that i banned you , but since he was polite, i have nothing to against him)
But insulting is not commenting , especially when it's several time.

Offline Uhtred

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 09:56:16 pm »
The reason I said that I will report you is so you can come to the forums, and argue your case, instead of it being some kind of unpleasant backstab which you discover later. I was not in any way condoning my crude behavior, nor was I implying that "mouthing on you is a good way to behave".

As soon as I said "fuck you", you resorted to muting, and insulting me, several times. The admin powers are not there so you can do that, and then ban anyone who mirrors the same thing. Lastly "fuck you" is not an insult. It is merely a crude expression of discontent, said in jest, but taken seriously.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:25:56 pm by Uhtred »
Trololololol

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 11:02:26 pm »
The thing that you don't understand is that there is no case. You did insulted me , and when i took mesure against you said you will report. There is nothing to report.

My story:
1.Tincan changes the map and says: "Hater's gonna hate"
3. Tincan mutes me, and starts trolling me
5. He kicks me
7. He bans me, and says that he has screenshots and will post them on the forums.

I request an unban, and at least some kind of warning to this admin. While I shouldn't have told him to suck my penis using admin chat, I was grumpy. I do not feel however, that this deserved a ban, after I told him that I would report him.

And I DID NOT INSULT YOU. We took both screenshot of the whole scene so stop lying about that.
And if you think that fuck is not an insult , you definetely deserves your ban.
You could just do the 100 word (that are the fifth of what is being asked in official server )and secretly mouth about stupid admin giving only 100 word.
But since you definetely shows us that you are not willing to change nor admit that 'fuck you' and 'suck my penis' are insult , your ban will definetely last one week.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:08:12 pm by Cosmos_Shielder »

Offline Uhtred

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 12:05:06 am »
"And I DID NOT INSULT YOU"
Well I find this amusing. I have a screenshot of it. Allow me to quote:

"Why don't you answer?"
"Uh I forgot you can't speal (k)"
"What an humiliation"
(you can't see this in screenshot but that's the part where I said "suck my penis")
"22nd_War_Angry_Cave_Troll is kicked from the server"

I'm not sure if there was some stuff before that as well.

It's insulting and trolling, whatever way you put it. If you don't think it is, you definately don't deservers your adminship.
I won't comment on your interpretation of what "fuck you" really means, given the level of sincerity in a Warband server chat.
And yes, I COULD just do 100 words, but this is ultimately more entertaining and  fulfilling. I find that admins don't like it when other people a) treat them normally, and b)argue back. I find it fun to prod this sense of elitism, and see it rear up indignantly at me. Besides, you making the ban so short and easily redeemable makes me think that you are perhaps in some way trying to atone for a slightly dodgy action? I don't know.

And you STILL won't explain why you BANNED me for coming back to tell you that I was going to report you for abuse.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 12:11:22 am by Uhtred »
Trololololol

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 12:39:47 am »
I was there too, and saw it all, except for the 2 things uthred said in the admin channel.

Yes 'FUCK" is an insult, but too be honest alot of people say it alot.... hell i even fucking say it alot. I get called : " faqcher" or " fuck archer"all the times. Its simply the atmosphere that dominates cRPG atm.

Sure what telling Admins to sick his dick... deserves a mute .. or even a kick, and this was done accordingly.

But i do believe Admins should bare the consequence and muting/kicking someone.... and not simple get rid of them with a ban to avoid a discussion when one is asked for.

Man, if i screenshot any insult players would throw at me when im playing on your server... and you would have them instant banned. Your server would be almost empty lol.

Too be honest, pecores admins been always very nice, forgiving and just...

Mistakes were done on both sides, Uthred insulted you... then you mute him and start throwing insults back at him.

So i ask you in favor, please drop this ridiculous ban... and have both of you open up some proper conversation about this.

In my oppinion this ban should disolve, you were/are both in the wrong!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 12:13:26 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 09:31:29 pm »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SGI75JFA      
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MGEMMV6Z   
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S4IGJRDI   
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4C9FZ7L8   
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IIFZW9Z0      

Here are the screen shot. I said nothing rude or crude
I find that admins don't like it when other people a) treat them normally,
That's wrong. Treating people normally means don't insulting them. You are definetely unable to get that , your case is desperate.

Besides, you making the ban so short and easily redeemable makes me think that you are perhaps in some way trying to atone for a slightly dodgy action? I don't know.
I was happy to see that you weren't lying like do all the other. You're right about that i shouldn't have been nice with you. The only way to deal with people like you is to Punish. I wasn't really aware of that but this whole conversation made me understand.
You Insult me :'fuck you'
I mute you
You tell me 'suck my penis'
I kick you
You tell me 'i were wrong punishing me i'll report you' Implies 'that you don't recognize that you were wrong'
I ban you with possibility of having your ban lifted as soon as you recognize your error
'You keep saying that i was wrong and that you were an angel'

And you STILL won't explain why you BANNED me for coming back to tell you that I was going to report you for abuse.
Damned, I answered you in my first answer . You are not reading , so i won't answer you back.

, and this   
shows that you don't understand why mouthing isn't a way to behave .
I finally understand that you will never recognize your fault , i finally stick to your one week ban.
This is the end of the conversation, you made me loose enough time.

Offline Uhtred

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 10:25:42 pm »
I say fuck you to quite a few people, and it isn't meant sincerely the whole time. I insult other people, often in jest, but normally yes.

You put words in my mouth when you said that I said, that "you were wrong". You are now making up random stuff to support your argument. ('angel' sentence springs to mind).

Your explanation as to why you banned me in your first post was:
'shows that you don't understand why mouthing isn't a way to behave'
This is retarded, and an inadequate explanation. All I said is that I was reporting you for abuse. If you draw this meaning from those words then obviously you can't speak English properly. The fact that your English degrades as you post on this thread shows your rising anger at being contradicted.
And you still fail to admit to trolling me, even refuting despite the fact there's clear evidence a few mouse scrolls up.

Let me make this clear: I do not consider myself an angel by any stretch of the imagination. I realise that from time to time people are offended by me. I in this case, do now believe I should have used more moderate language to express my dis-content.

Trololololol

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 10:32:28 pm »
I in this case, do now believe I should have used more moderate language to express my dis-content.
Only thing you are asked to.
More discussion would be time loosing for both of us.

Offline Uhtred

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2011, 11:27:57 pm »
Still banned a week after ._.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:36:42 pm by Uhtred »
Trololololol

Offline Uhtred

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 07:35:13 pm »
Bump.
Still banned -_-
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:36:55 pm by Uhtred »
Trololololol

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 01:24:47 pm »
I asked server owner to empty the ban list weeks ago -.-'
I thought it was done. I'll ask again , then i pm you
(ban list can't be edited by admin , but only by server owner , we have no interface for that)

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 04:00:39 pm »
Server owner tells me that he had empty it one week ago. Did get banned again by someone else