Author Topic: Unban Requests  (Read 357 times)

Offline KlavoHunter

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Requests
« on: February 09, 2011, 08:00:36 am »
I am banned from the NA servers; permabanned the ATS servers for saying something racist, and I understand the rules now and regret my words, even if I am confused as to why other types of bigotry such as homophobia go unpunished.  I intend to not say such things ever again regardless.

On the Hospitallier 100 servers, I was permabanned for riding my horse during Naked Mike Hour, though I was using it solely as a taxi to the front lines with my heavy siege shields so I could set them up and die horribly.  Not a single person was horse-bumped or couch-lanced in the process of this.  If no silliness is allowed during a silly game hour, that's fine and I'll respect that fully in the future, and I can certainly see you not wanting to put up with my crap any longer during Naked Mike Hour, but you are banning me permanently from the server, which, I plead is excessive.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
Re: Unban Requests
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 09:03:03 am »
you were kicked for not only using armor but for using cav after a couple of warnings. There is no wiggle room. If I start letting everyone use cav just to taxi themselves to the front line it would be one more thing for people to abuse and something for admins to have to watch. the rules to the extremes so that admins have the easiest time to enforce the rules so the community can have their fun. I have no interest and dealing with you coming back into the server just to challenge me by riding your mount around again after being kicked. The ban is justified not only because you repeatedly and knowingly broke the rules but because you thought you were funny enough to troll me.

Ill tell you something else, I along with ats have had to ban you several times before and your coming to the end of your rope. If you don't shape up your done.