Author Topic: Unban request Phalangite_Counterpro  (Read 355 times)

Offline Counterpro

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request Phalangite_Counterpro
« on: October 07, 2011, 10:43:05 pm »
This evening I played together with my friends. We are actually sitting in the same room playing this game right now. Suddenly Risk Of Ice hit me by accident, I laughed and hit him back in the shield, and he hit me once more. This was only fun between clanmates, but suddenly an admin called Guard_Lansamur banned me. Several people reacted on this, because this was no reason to ban someone, and when my clanmates asked why i was banned he answered: Teamwounding & griefing. They told him that we were friends playing around a little bit, but this Lansamur didn't seem to care. Just a few minutes later he banned another guy. And suddenly he teamkilled someone himself.

This is not how an admin should be, banning people to saticfy himself. Please respond to this, and talk to this Lansamur about banning people for nothing.

Kindest regards Counterpro.

Offline Counterpro

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban request Phalangite_Counterpro
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 10:46:31 pm »
I was just unbanned.

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
Re: Unban request Phalangite_Counterpro
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 08:56:06 am »
Lawl.

Yes, you were hitting the shield of your friend. Meanwhile your teammates around you were busy fending enemies off and you didn't seem to care, as you were pounding on his shield endlessly and probably would have continued until his was destroyed. So you first decided to not help your team to win a round, but secondly even decrease their chances even more by destroying/damaging your friend's shield. You might not have hit him personally, so I'll take back the accusation of teamwounding, but the griefing still stands.
JFYI, with several people you mean mainly your clanmates and one guy, Byzantium_Faarn. That's it. The others actually supported me. I don't see how I acted wrongly with the majority of the server supporting me or deciding to stay out of it. ;)
The other guy was actually teamwounding and continuing to hit someone named Pula_Palula or some such, directly in front of my eyes, and when I wanted to stop him, he even slashed me. Enough reason to warrant a ban for me.
The teamkill I did afterwards was accidental and I also apologized for it. As your mates told me they screen'd the whole act of my childishness anyways, it should be clearly visible there.

Next time you decide to hit your friend's shield, do so when he's on the enemy team. Otherwise, I shall not be as lenient as I was yesterday. Your mates claimed to be around for "4 years" on this game now, you should thus know the rules.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 09:06:22 am by Lansamur »
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader