Poll

Is this admin doing their job correctly?

No
197 (52%)
Yes
182 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 378

Author Topic: [NA] Smoothrich: Lord of Admins, God of cRPG. Praise Him Within.  (Read 43798 times)

Offline Kiara

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Smoothrich
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2012, 03:41:52 am »
+1
Worst admin I've ever seen, an LLJK is naked and running over the whole team every round, he refuses to do anything.  I shoot the TKer as hes riding me over and he bans me.

Confirmed.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2012, 03:58:58 am »
I warned the server twice about tk's at spawn.  A few rounds later, I saw you kill a cav at spawn, so I banned you.  I said report team wounding or griefing with I chat, but you didn't do that, so I didn't know there was a problem.  After someone confirmed his griefing, I banned him too.  Both of the bans were for 1 hour.  If there's a problem don't do "cRPG justice" and kill a guy because if an admin sees that he'll act accordingly.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2012, 01:04:12 pm »
thumbs down
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 01:11:23 pm by Ubereem »
Jackson And No Bank

Offline Silveredge

• Count
  • Renown: 190
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Silveredge
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 05:38:11 pm »
+1
I said report team wounding or griefing with I chat, but you didn't do that, so I didn't know there was a problem.

This did not happen.

I chatted multiple times they were griefing, like i said above, you did absolutely nothing for a multitude of rounds.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 05:40:05 pm by Silveredge »

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 06:32:47 pm »
This did not happen.

I chatted multiple times they were griefing, like i said above, you did absolutely nothing for a multitude of rounds.

So, i took the time to go through the logs...

(click to show/hide)

The whole day, you did not use the i chat to report anything to any admin.
Also you never named rloveution in chat, i did not cut any important lines out, just random chatter and kills.
You also should get the option to report friendly cav that bumps you, LLJK_rloveution never popped up in any report (possible that the bump reporting was added after the 8th, not sure.)
Plus the dude also got banned.

I do not really see a problem here since Smooth told you to report problems which you did not do in a proper why that would get his attention.

Next time just use the player2admin chat and tell the admin what exactly your problem is, odds are it will be handled before you rage and TK someone.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:05:06 pm by Meow »

Offline Silveredge

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2012, 08:06:57 pm »
Convenient that you didn't look at the logs before that first line.  I also find it impressive that you put "All Day" when I used "I" chat to point out when a cav was already trolling me on a previous map, who did get banned by a different admin.

My faith in admins just dropped a few notches.

EDIT: Also, in using your quick searching, I bet you didn't read through all the other players chat either.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 08:10:24 pm by Silveredge »

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2012, 08:32:05 pm »
What i did is take the whole log, search for every line you said that was not a kill, then i filtered the whole log to only show chat and remove all kills.
Then i checked if at any point in time you used the i chat during that day where you connected to the server multiple times over some hours.

After that i filtered everything that was said by you or smooth so i have no random chatter from other players.
Then i cut the important part and pasted it here.

Thanks for assuming that i did not bother but i actually wasted a lot of time on this which i now regret.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 08:33:12 pm by Meow »

Offline Silveredge

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 09:05:27 pm »
That's great and all except that I KNOW I used "I" chat.  I believe it was Tydeus who banned that guy earlier.  Yet you said "All Day".  And you missed my point, the whole team was talking about the cavalry in question for quite some time during all that.  But you didn't see that.

Many people were complaining about the cavalry that was running us over, Smoothrich (who is cav), didn't care at all.

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2012, 10:24:58 pm »
Here is all chat that involved you or your name on that day, knock yourself out.
I also marked my favorite part of it.

Player2Admin chat would btw. look like this and was never used by you:
00:54:46 - [PLAYER2ADMIN][USA_WINSTON_CHURCHILL_USA] HE TKED ME ON PURPOSE
00:54:47 - [PLAYER2ADMIN][USA_WINSTON_CHURCHILL_USA] BAN HE

Except that the text the person writes is usually not capitalized ;)

(click to show/hide)

My point btw. wasn't to proof that the cav bumping did not happen but to make sure everyone is aware that this:
This did not happen.

Is just a lie as this was the only thing i could find you saying about this thing at all:
19:23:27 - *DEAD* [Silveredge] Theres only a problem when some people attack a horse, but theres no problem for armored horses to run over the entire team AMIRITE? I never attacked a horse btw.
19:23:56 - *DEAD* [Silveredge] thats what i thought

Well besides the thing you said after you tked the guy i guess :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:04:41 pm by Meow »

Offline Silveredge

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2012, 10:43:45 pm »
Filter and show all chat from 20:25:00 - 20:35:00.

And show me that there aren't people bitching about getting ran over.  And Smoothrich is not responsive to it.
That is exactly what I'm referring to.

Not just filtering everything with "Silveredge" in it.  Filter the context.

Worst admin I've ever seen, an LLJK is naked and running over the whole team every round, he refuses to do anything.  I shoot the TKer as hes riding me over and he bans me.

EDIT: Actually, you could probably filter a bit further and see everyone probably getting pissed off that the offender wasn't banned and that I was.  THAT is the reason Smoothrich even did anything at all.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 10:45:18 pm by Silveredge »

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2012, 10:50:56 pm »
Reread that last part of my post again.
Especially the part right after the spoiler.

I'll also just give you the log part you requested for that time to prove your point.
Again i marked my favorite part.
Only thing removed were kills and IDs:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:08:44 pm by Meow »

Offline Silveredge

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2012, 11:04:47 pm »
Here is all chat that involved you or your name on that day, knock yourself out.

My point btw. wasn't to proof that the cav bumping did not happen but to make sure everyone is aware that this:
Is just a lie as this was the only thing i could find you saying about this thing at all: 

Well besides the thing you said after you tked the guy i guess :mrgreen:

So you're saying your point is that: everything did happen, and people were complaining, I did chat to confirm the multiple grievances made by players.  Smoothrich didn't do anything at all to stop the trolling until he could troll himself, because another player took action.

Ok, I see.  Many thanks Meow.

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2012, 11:07:09 pm »
See above, added the log, also edited all IDs out of the previously posted logs just so you don't wonder why the edit time of all of them is basically right now.

Yes there was some rage, no there was no one telling smooth to ban the dude, then you raged and spawn killed him.

Next time use the Player2Admin chat to make sure the admin is actually aware of what is going on.

Also i will stop putting more time into this, just don't make claims like you talked to the admin in the admin chat when that is not the case, doesn't make you look trustworthy especially after i read all the logs of that day and saw those nice other rage TKs you did.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:10:48 pm by Meow »

Offline Silveredge

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2012, 11:33:29 pm »
I did not spawn kill him, I always use Tilde (~) at the beginning and throughout the round.  He turned off from the main group and was purposely running over as many people as he could, since I'm fast (Athletics) I was way out in front of the team.  He ran me over, kept on running others over, then turned around again.  He came straight for me, I turned around, stopped, aimed my crossbow at him, and waited(obviously saying dont fucking run me over or I'll shoot you).  Since he was NAKED and trolling, my bolt I released RIGHT when he was running me over, 1 shot him (Before the patch).  By the way this was multiple times over a period of a few maps, the admin has to try not to see it, thats why everyone had such an outcry.

20:33:03 - [Fallen_Homey] he shot teamcav that was riding directly at him to run him over AGAIN

There was a lot of bitching.  It occurs to me that its not exactly apparent to a casual gazer, and I suppose the admins that are put in power may not actually pay attention to the game or whats happening.  When you see "kick" "stop" "goddamn cav" "fucking stop you bundle of sticks" over a couple of maps you might have to have it spelled out since they may not have been involved in the game they are administering.

I will lower my expectations and use "I" chat accordingly.  Use proper grammar that would make sense to someone who is not playing the game.  Like an admin...in the game.

EDIT: By the way, I don't know if you didn't understand me but I said I did use admin chat that day.  Since you put it in the context of 'I didn't use it at all that entire day'.  Again, I used admin chat to complain about another troll earlier.  Which Tydeus banned.  I did not mean that I used admin chat to Smoothrich.  I still don't see why admin chat had to be used in the situation where multiple people are complaining in normal chat.  And he was saying "report" which nobody could do because it wasn't added.  I even believe that we said that earlier in the log!  It was pretty ridiculous.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:39:37 pm by Silveredge »

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2012, 12:13:04 am »
There is not a single instance of you using the player2admin chat over the whole day to any admin as i said before.

Yes the admin chat is exactly for that purpose, to make admins aware of stuff they miss.
I do not see how it is lowering your expectations when you support the admins...but everyone his own i guess.
Actually when ever something comes up that needs admin attention, use it and report that so every admin on the server can have an eye on it.

If you want admins who do not play but watch the servers, feel free to pay us.

Else use the given options instead of TKing someone and then being pissed you get banned.