Author Topic: >>A confirmation key!<<  (Read 449 times)

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
>>A confirmation key!<<
« on: August 23, 2011, 09:28:46 am »
I think a confirmation key is necessary when buying/selling items, as well as choosing stats/wpf.

Another nifty idea is having a 'Try On' function for gear, as the pictures are often a misrepresentation of the actual appearance.

Perhaps also it should be possible to send items to one character from another, for a fee of 5000 a piece?

Opinions?

Thanks,
PK_Leader Sudan
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:30:48 am by Black Wind »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
Re: >>A confirmation key!<<
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 09:32:38 am »
I think a confirmation key is necessary when buying/selling items, as well as choosing stats/wpf.

Another nifty idea is having a 'Try On' function for gear, as the pictures are often a misrepresentation of the actual appearance.

Perhaps also it should be possible to send items to one character from another, for a fee of 5000 a piece?

Opinions?

Thanks,
PK_Leader Sudan

for the WPF and stats, you have to actually click the small plus button, which proved to be confirmative enough, for buying/selling i could use something, but the regular stuff is so cheap anyways (would be cool to have like 5minutes when you can resell the item for full price, if you missclick, low limit for it not being abuseable)

anyways, for the lookouts, i guess that would be a hell lot of work to put together all the possible gear combos