Author Topic: Enough with the Teamstacking  (Read 5218 times)

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Enough with the Teamstacking
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2011, 01:31:59 am »
You do realize that the future of this mod is new players do you not?

False, the future of this mod is time (that devs have) and chadz will.
If one day he wakes up and he's fed up of this, he could just stop everything, no more database...

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2011, 04:14:23 am »
False, the future of this mod is time (that devs have) and chadz will.
If one day he wakes up and he's fed up of this, he could just stop everything, no more database...

but still.. if chadz and devs still believe in the "80% of playerbase are the casual one" thing (as stated by chadz about raising game speed thread) but at the same time still leave the big clans "lobby" doing as they want, i really can't get it.

to one side, mechanics rebalanced for a casual/newbie-friendly environment, to the other side, keeping safe the big clans siege goldfarmers. (i'm pointing in general to the bannerbalance fanboys)

at the end, the "zomg guys! why we don't go swarm that half-empty server with our uber skillz, awesome tactics and glitchy construction site! for teh gold and teh lulz! RAPETRAIN CHOOCHOO" kiddos, will have it won again.

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2011, 09:28:22 pm »
only one thing Tot. i respect your clan members for tactic and playing skills, nice attitude and all... but i never saw you and your guys playing in some battle servers

Well, you don't play alot then since lot of Greys play on battle. Some of us just don't play battle at all (including me) because we have better things to do than waiting several minutes just to respawn in that pointless and boring tdm.  :lol:

Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.